FINISHED BUSINESS....BEST MILESTONES REACHED BY PATS ON SUNDAY? ARE WE BETTER THAN '07 FOR PLAYOFFS?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: MOST UNFINISHED BUSINESS.... 14 catches and 1000 YARDS FOR WELKER, 1000 YARDS FOR BJE?

In Response to Re: MOST UNFINISHED BUSINESS.... 14 catches and 1000 YARDS FOR WELKER, 1000 YARDS FOR BJE?:
    [QUOTE]If any of these two personal accomplishments for BJGE and Welker are to happen, it will be the result of the game plan to win the game, not to give the players these stats.  My guess is the Law Firm has a better chance as targeting Welker enough to get 14 catches is a lot to ask and Brady likes to spread it around.  Forcing a pass or two to Welker may also cause an errant throw and there goes the No-INT streak, right?
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]BLA BLA..the game plan? had bje already had 1000 yards entering the game, no way he even plays or if he had it in the first quarter, likely would have been on the bench as fred taylor and morris got more necessary touches. no biggie, obviously team is first but bel has learned from his cleveland days to not just be blind to individual needs and those contract and stats relationships...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Re: FINISHED BUSINESS....BEST MILESTONES REACHED BY PATS ON SUNDAY? ARE WE BETTER THAN '07 FOR PLAYOFFS?

Running the ball on 4th and 16 I think was for stats alone. No game planning there. Bennie needed 1K yards for his next contract. Gronk needed his 10th TD. I'm guessing Brady called his number on the pass TD.