Finnegan and Jenkins have Helped Make Rams Defense #13 in defense.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: Finnegan and Jenkins have Helped Make Rams Defense #13 in defense.

Jenkins gets torched at least once a game.  He got burnt last week too again for a td.   Kudos for the ints and blocked punt but jumping routes he'll get burnt more and more once there's some tape on him.  The rams are one of those teams that you never know about.  I flip to their games every week. The NFL package is great.   

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

What's the difference between Jenkins and Dennard, other then where they were drafted? Jenkins was suspended by his team once already...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

This obsession with our not drafting Jenkins is ridiculous, the Rams also improved because they drafted Brockers and more importantly because Fisher is a good coach, things were going to improve before they got worse.  

Moving up to grab a corner would have been a mistake, considering we just got first round talent (Talib) with a 4th round pick and another 1st round talent in Dennard because he was an idiot leading up to the draft...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Hayward has 5 INT's and was the guy at pick 62 that we traded away and those three DT's have all been solid for rookies and had moments where they flashed some scary talent when it comes to how they will look in 1-2 years... so its hard to say either way, you can make an argument for both. But there was little front 7 talent in this draft after the 3rd round.

[/QUOTE]

point. 

and also point on hayward...howeva if you think bb was going to pick the best cb value (in the 2nd rd) outside of the obvious j jenkins, id say the chances of that were pretty low.

[/QUOTE]

yes I'd have a hard time seeing Bill pick the 1-2 stud CB's out of a list of 15 guys many teams could have mocked in the 40-70 range.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

13th ranked defense? Is that good? Seems mediocre to me.

[/QUOTE]

Dznt say much for the Pats, standing at #26, does it?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In response to jri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

13th best defense... hmmm

I guess that is okay considering they play in a division where watching offense is like watching paint dry.

[/QUOTE]

Sort of like the Pats habitual winning their division, right? By default, right? Just look at the competition..... 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In response to shenanigan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I remember the first time I got my 13th place ribbon.  My mom was so proud

[/QUOTE]

Ribbon? You're showing your age. Nowadays, they get trophies. And Mommies are MORE proud, until they have to dust them.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to AZPAT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

13th ranked defense? Is that good? Seems mediocre to me.

[/QUOTE]

Dznt say much for the Pats, standing at #26, does it?

[/QUOTE]

Shows you how meaningless that particular stat can be.

[/QUOTE]

That's my point. It means nothing.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I guess that is okay considering they play in a division where watching offense is like watching paint dry.

[/QUOTE]

Sort of like the Pats habitual winning their division, right? By default, right? Just look at the competition..... 

[/QUOTE]

Well I would counter that the Pat's and any other good team would have taken advantage of the ineptitude of the division.

Funny how they win at a very high percentage outside of the division also.

[/QUOTE]

Yes they have. But, ultimately, what has it gotten them when it REALLY matters? You want to win to play postseason at home. Yet, 6 years after winning their last SB.......

Funny how I don't ever recall 49'ers, Cowboys, or Steelers crowing about "at least they won a high percentage of their games". Colts fans, yes. But, they only won one SB. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well I would counter that the Pat's and any other good team would have taken advantage of the ineptitude of the division.

[/QUOTE]

Yes they have. But, ultimately, what has it gotten them when it REALLY matters? You want to win to play postseason at home. Yet, 6 years after winning their last SB.......

Funny how I don't ever recall 49'ers, Cowboys, or Steelers crowing about "at least they won a high percentage of their games". Colts fans, yes. But, they only won one SB. 

[/QUOTE]

Are you arguing with yourself?  You make the case that the weak division argument doesn't work and when someone agrees, you argue with them?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In response to shenanigan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Are you arguing with yourself?  You make the case that the weak division argument doesn't work and when someone agrees, you argue with them?

[/QUOTE]

Geez! Don't confuse him!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This obsession with our not drafting Jenkins is ridiculous, "the Rams also improved because they drafted Brockers and more importantly because Fisher is a good coach, things were going to improve before they got worse.  "

agree fisher made them better and brockers

"Moving up to grab a corner would have been a mistake, considering we just got first round talent (Talib) with a 4th round pick"

we didnt know wed get talib. bb clearly felt our backfield was in serious trouble (before talib) and made what most called a 'desperat' nove to get talib.

"and another 1st round talent in Dennard because he was an idiot leading up to the draft..."

again if talib plays well (and we sign him over next several years) and dennard improves, it may work out for us that we went this way.

Sections
Shortcuts