Fins next Monday night

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Fins next Monday night

Ok guys let's deal with this. What do you think our chances are against  the fins? Think we will get this win on the road or not? We all know by now the Jets beat them tonight and most likely Jets will beat the Bills next week.

We need to win @ miami.

Post your thoughts.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from aussiewill. Show aussiewill's posts

Re: Fins next Monday night

Phins have to be 3 point favorites. They have a great defense. Sanchez was brilliant against them, anything less and they win. I bet they wish they had Jason Taylor back, he and Sanchez were the difference. Pats will be lucky to win 2 road games unless the defense improves drastically. Could be a bridge year, for the Pats. Lots of question marks, Phins 24-21.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Worried about this defense, but you have to think the Pats offense can do more damage than almost any other team to the Miami defense-including the NYJ. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

their corners are vulnerable.  Your passing game should shred them. Dansbury is a beast in the middle though.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

It's always a tough game in Miami for us. If Brady and the offense show up and Play similar to the way they did this week against Buffalo we can and should win. If they play the way they did last year in Miami we probably lose. This would be a good road win for us and it would make me feel a little better about our chances the rest of the way.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Gronk and Hernandez will have a very big game, these two guys are matchup nightmares add Moss and WW it is too much.  Once Billy boy figures out some creative plays the O with Law firm and Wood will be a nice balanced high power group.  Only real concern I have is the OL, can they holdup for 16 games and better pressure DLs

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Huge game for the Patriots. We need this one for many reasons. We always struggle in Miami with the exception of a few years and this game will be difficult.

once again, a big test for our Patriots. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

The road, in general, is bad enough for the Pats . . .  and Miami, in particular, can be a house of horrors. This game (and, really, any game the Pats hope to win this year) looks like a shootout on paper, and normally I would like the Pats' chances in a shootout with these guys . . .  but if there's one place where you almost expect a Jekyll/Hyde performance from Tom Terrific, at Miami is it.

The Pats simply must keep the mental errors to a minimum and win the turnover battle. They can win this game, but they will have to play fairly mistake-free to do it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In Response to Re: Fins next Monday night:
    [QUOTE]The road, in general, is bad enough for the Pats . . .  and Miami, in particular, can be a house of horrors. This game (and, really, any game the Pats hope to win this year) looks like a shootout on paper, and normally I would like the Pats' chances in a shootout with these guys . . .  but if there's one place where you almost expect a Jekyll/Hyde performance from Tom Terrific, at Miami is it. The Pats simply must keep the mental errors to a minimum and win the turnover battle. They can win this game, but they will have to play fairly mistake-free to do it.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

Good points and I think Brady knows about his performances in Miami. I believe he'll be up to the challenge this year more than ever because he knows he's responsible for carrying the team more than years past. I also see the team really rallying to win a big road game. They know their tendencies and they know what they're being criticized for. At some point, all young teams turn that corner and this could be their moment.

It'll be interesting to see how the young team handles the national spotlight and the "no other game is on" spotlight. I think the defense may come out a lot better just because they don't want ot be embarrased on the national stage. You just never know.

I'll be there and I'm amped to see us get our first big road win.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanGermany. Show PatsFanGermany's posts

An interesting stat against the Jets, Miami had zero sacks.  With the Pats pass protection playing so well, Brady might have all day back there.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from perfect72. Show perfect72's posts

[QUOTE]their corners are vulnerable.  Your passing game should shred them. Dansbury is a beast in the middle though.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]
    I would say Jason allen was vulnerable last night but vontae Davis is a complete shut down corner. Sanchez didn't look his way at all.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]Not a must win game, but one that could serve to separate us from the pack...Then we only need to hold serve against the Jets (win at home) and likewise with the fins later this year. If we end the season with a 5-1 record within the division. I'd have to think they'll easlily win 10 maybe 11 games and be right there for a shot at the division crown and certainly a wildcard spot.
    Posted by Beantowne[/QUOTE]

ALL division games are must win.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

This is going to be a tough game. I am feeling good about our chances however if we can limit the Miami run game, keep Brady clean and upright giving him a chance to dissect.
    Henne did a number on us last year if you recall. I think he, just like any decent QB (like we saw yesterday with Fitz) can tear us up if we don't put some pressure on him. I for one want to see a more aggressive, attacking defense and not the soft zone, give em' 10 yards when it's 3rd and 14 crap. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Miami's defense didn't show me much, i think we can put 45 points up on them. our defense needs to stay hydrated though, the jests defense looked pretty ragged for awhile

Sections
Shortcuts