FIRE BB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotsftball. Show Patriotsftball's posts

FIRE BB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I started it!!!!!!!!!!!! This football team is lost and it gets worse every week!!!!!

Poor play calling and the moves being made by him this year are the worst!!!

There are a few great coaches looking to come back next year and they would love to take this team!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 64Comet. Show 64Comet's posts

Re: FIRE BB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Idiot

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marcus1973. Show Marcus1973's posts

In Response to FIRE BB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Yes I started it!!!!!!!!!!!! This football team is lost and it gets worse every week!!!!! Poor play calling and the moves being made by him this year are the worst!!! There are a few great coaches looking to come back next year and they would love to take this team!!!!!!!
    Posted by Patriotsftball[/QUOTE]

I agree.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotsftball. Show Patriotsftball's posts

Yea IDIOT!!!!

You must have missed all these crazy 4th down calls and lack of a defense!!!!

Oh and yes the NON EMOTION of this football team you MORON!!!!!!

BB has lost it and we all see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Open your eyes you jerk!!!!!!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotsftball. Show Patriotsftball's posts

BB has cost us sveral games and he will cost us the future if we don't get him out!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sprfrk81. Show sprfrk81's posts

ur such a moron

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotsftball. Show Patriotsftball's posts

There comes a time to make a change and NOW is it!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

He needs to be given notice that what's going on, on both sides of the ball is unacceptable.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotsftball. Show Patriotsftball's posts

I get it - Don't hold BB to the same standards the rest of us are held to in our every day lives....

He isn't getting the job done!!!! What should happen here????

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotsftball. Show Patriotsftball's posts

This team is dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who would you like to blame????

The fans??????

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

BB is the last person who should go.

lets try:

bill o brien OC
    dean peas DC
    Special teams coach whoever that is.
    nick kaczur
    matt light
    jarvis green

lets see, we:
    dont throw to tight ends
    refuse to commit to the run
    predictable as heck on offense

on defense:
    no pass rush
    corner back play is bad besides bodden.
    also garbage defensive schemes that don't work.

special teams:
    we cant run a kick off to the 20 yard line.

Bring back Ellis Hobbs, Charlie Weis, Romeo Crennel, Deion Branch.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nepatsfan523. Show nepatsfan523's posts

How about get an offensive coordinator first. BB has to deal with Peas shortcomings, the least he needs is OBriens crappy offense

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotsftball. Show Patriotsftball's posts

Who should we blame? The coaching staff? Helllllll yes!!!!!!!

The play calling SUCCCCCKKKKSSSSS!!!!! Just to let you know...That is the coaching staff!!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotsftball. Show Patriotsftball's posts

Who do you think controls all these things???????????????????????

Let me help you.... Bill Belichick is your answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

In Response to Re: FIRE BB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]I get it - Don't hold BB to the same standards the rest of us are held to in our every day lives.... He isn't getting the job done!!!! What should happen here????

Are you serious? I'd love for everyone here calling out BB to have co-workers who behaved the same way. Imagine you're the top salesperson in the history of your company and you have a bad year and everyone is calling for you to get fired. Get real.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotsftball. Show Patriotsftball's posts

Sorry to tell it like it is but it is what it is!!!!!!!!!!!!

BB controls it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotsftball. Show Patriotsftball's posts

Top salesman get fired every year my friend.... BB has not produced for several years and he has let some pretty darn good players get away....

This company needs to make moves and this time it has to start at the top!!!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[QUOTE]BB is the last person who should go. lets try: bill o brien OC dean peas DC Special teams coach whoever that is. nick kaczur matt light jarvis green lets see, we: dont throw to tight ends refuse to commit to the run predictable as heck on offense on defense: no pass rush corner back play is bad besides bodden. also garbage defensive schemes that don't work. special teams: we cant run a kick off to the 20 yard line. Bring back Ellis Hobbs, Charlie Weis, Romeo Crennel, Deion Branch.
    Posted by btownteamsrking[/QUOTE]
    These are the real problems. 

Anyone notice anytime a defensive player made a play they came off the field? 

good way to kill momentum if you ask me.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriot54too. Show patriot54too's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FIRE BB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : Are you serious? I'd love for everyone here calling out BB to have co-workers who behaved the same way. Imagine you're the top salesperson in the history of your company and you have a bad year and everyone is calling for you to get fired. Get real.
    Posted by seattlemaslow[/QUOTE]

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lscheue. Show lscheue's posts

In Bill I Trust!!!

Because of Patriot successes every year the coordinators are hired away.  It's tough for Bill to find outstanding new coaches every season.  I'd be happy to see Charlie Weiss on the sidelines, Romeo too.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

[QUOTE]Top salesman get fired every year my friend.... BB has not produced for several years and he has let some pretty darn good players get away.... This company needs to make moves and this time it has to start at the top!!!!!!

Based on what? Not winning the Super Bowl every year? What team do you want them to emulate? Nearly every team in the NFL drools at the consistency of the Pats. They are in first place, albeit not playing great right now.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

our coordinators are TRASH.  BB cant do it by himself and it shows. 

bring back Charlie and Romeo ASAP if u want to win anything.  heck learn the playbook from now til next sunday.  the way we are going, it won't matter anyways if we have to start over.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

This will never happen.  Not for one year.  BB has earned enough with the Pats to buy himself 4 or 5 bad years in a row.  They don't even have a losing record right now.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

no.  BB doesnt need to be fired.  he needs to lose the arrogant routine.  if he took the 3 points on that 4th & 1 and the game unfolded the same after that, we win.  he could get away with that stuff in the past, but its just not cutting it anymore.  it was soooo predictable.  when i saw they were in the i-formation i immediately knew it was a FB run up the gut with morris (as usual on 4th&1) and i just wanted him to take the points.

im tired of hearing about the secondary... did you guys see how much time henne had?  you cant expect a corner or safety to cover for that long.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

[QUOTE]Sorry to tell it like it is but it is what it is!!!!!!!!!!!!   BB controls it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your idea is completely moronic. If I could pass along one of your lessons to the Patriots, it would be your enthusiasm. I wish the Patriots played with some "!"s.

Sections
Shortcuts