FIRE BB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: FIRE BB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Response to Re: FIRE BB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    no.  BB doesnt need to be fired.  he needs to lose the arrogant routine.  if he took the 3 points on that 4th & 1 and the game unfolded the same after that, we win.  he could get away with that stuff in the past, but its just not cutting it anymore.  it was soooo predictable.  when i saw they were in the i-formation i immediately knew it was a FB run up the gut with morris (as usual on 4th&1) and i just wanted him to take the points. im tired of hearing about the secondary... did you guys see how much time henne had?  you cant expect a corner or safety to cover for that long.
    Posted by FOWLER8196

I don't think he's arrogant, every football team tries to pick up 3rd or 4th and short with power running.  The pats used to get those yards now they don't.  O line simply gets beat by every teams D line.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bergzilla. Show Bergzilla's posts

Absurd!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paulawht63. Show Paulawht63's posts

Time to Fire Defenses Coach

Long time coming If this is the way He teaches The defense He needs to go Cause Every week w/ out Fail the Mess up. Get Crennel and Weis back. AT least they know how to coach not like this quack.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SLPat. Show SLPat's posts

Kraft needs to hire a real GM and spend some money on assistants.  The real loss is that during his prime from 05-09 for Brady, no SuperBowls.  Brady's level of play is only going to decline from here.  Brady carried this team until this year.  Now they need to put a defense together that can protect Brady.  BB the GM wont get this done. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sonieboy. Show sonieboy's posts

In Response to Re: FIRE BB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    This team is dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Who would you like to blame???? The fans??????
    Posted by Patriotsftball
    I for one do not believe that BB intentionally makes poor decisions nor do I think he fails to prepare the team. BB does not play the game on the field therefore I believe what he needs to do is nothing. Allow the team to regress until they decide that they must listen and perform or accept failure.
     Every successful coach must show the team that he believes in them as BB has shown and based upon history has proven successful, however the lack of leadership is prevalent. The answer to your question is the players, O'brien and Pee's. Can not rid themselves of all of the players so it's Pee's and O'Brien.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SLPat. Show SLPat's posts

I said it here the other day...the offense isn't satisfied with 4 or 5 yards on first down.  Too many shots at big plays.  The same for field goals. They throw points away.  Could have had 3 when they went for it on 4th that was the difference. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotsftball. Show Patriotsftball's posts

GREAT POINTS ALL AROUND... BUT AGAIN PEOPLE...BB CONTROLS IT ALL!!!!!

The only hope he has is to bring back Weis for sure and maybe Romeo...

I say yes to both Weis and Romeo but at this time Weis is a must right NOW!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotsftball. Show Patriotsftball's posts

BB needs to make the call!!!!!

Better yet Mr. Kraft needs to just do it!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bchan89. Show bchan89's posts

Went to the game today and when BB went for it on fourth and a fraction of a yard and got stuffed you felt the game change. 

The problem this year is definetly coaching when you get outscored in the second half by a 4-1 margin it is Zero half-time adjustment or just flat out getting outcoached by the opposition.

Right now there isn't a single player I would like back for next season from this Defense, everyone is saying we have to sign Vince but the guy is a 2 down player that is one dimensional, run stuffer.  The secondary is four Duane Starks reincarnted. I personally think Mayo is hurt because I haven't seen him make a play in a few weeks. Burgess is a waste The Dolphins just ran bootleg at him all day, #96 is probably the biggest FA bust in the history of the organization. The D-line can't get into the same zipcode as the opposing QB. Henne threw 50+ times today and 1 Sack!

ON to the offense: The offense is a glorified Flag Football Team 3-5 yard dumps and run like hell.  Offenses #1 problem is upfront.  They haven't pushed anyone off the line and Brady very rarely has the time to get through his reads. 

If Akin holds on to that second down bomb we are all singing a dif tune and we aint roasting the team. If  Pees does comeback next year I will not watch a single defensive play next year.

Sections
Shortcuts