Fire Bill O'Brien

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

Re: Fire Bill O'Brien

In Response to Re: Fire Bill O'Brien:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fire Bill O'Brien : Are you crazy?  We have to overreact every time things don't go our way.  Fire everyone, get rid of the Krafts, tear down Gillette Stadium, paint new uniforms, and get some decent writers at the Boston Globe!!!
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]

What was I thinking?  This team is horrible!  If only we had Matt Cassel as an option to relieve Brady?  Moss and Welker can't catch a cold.  It's obviously time to rebuild.  Since Cassel isn't available we should draft Jimmy Claussen since he's been hanging out with Weis.  That Tom Brady is NO good and his wife is high maintenance.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Fire Bill O'Brien:
    [QUOTE]Lets get to the real issue with the Patriots, it is the offense is missing a true offensive coordinator.  Bill O'Brien's play call have no rythm to them and he has no idea how to put is foot on the throat of his oppononent when he has them down (Indy game).  I vote for Charlie Weis to be on a plane tonight!!
    Posted by VMIPatsFan[/QUOTE]

I agree O'Brien stinks but Charlie is not the answer. If we had the same personel now that he had to work with, we wouldn't be in this situation, no matter who the OC was.

We need a couple more playmakers on offense and a young OC with some imagination, not another recycled good old boy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"In Response to Re: Fire Bill O'Brien : Are you crazy?  We have to overreact every time things don't go our way.  Fire everyone, get rid of the Krafts, tear down Gillette Stadium, paint new uniforms, and get some decent writers at the Boston Globe!!!"

Actually. that last one about getting some decent writers at the Globe is one I actually agree with. Shaughnessy/Massorati - I wouldn't let them post some of their axe grinding nonsense on my wordpress blog.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from VMIPatsFan. Show VMIPatsFan's posts

In Response to Re: Fire Bill O'Brien:
    [QUOTE]Get a grip people.  We're: #2 in total yards. #4 in total points scored. Wes Welker leads the league in receptions. Randy Moss leads the league in receiving yardage. Tom Brady is #2 in passings yards / has a QB rating of 96.5 despite being rusty. Maroney is running hard. Last night we played an away game against a team that was hitting on all cylinders.  Sure we have some tweaking to do but lets not go crazy. 
    Posted by MarcW1[/QUOTE]