Fire Bill O'Brien

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

Re: Fire Bill O'Brien

In Response to Fire Bill O'Brien:
    [QUOTE]Oh wait, I am sorry. I'm about a month late and he just got a raise and promotion for a mediocre job with a loaded offense.  Carry on.
    Posted by RustyGriswold[/QUOTE]

All of the things to talk about with the Pats and we have to dig down and arrive at a mediocre post like this.  I say fire Rusty!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

It's 2012.  Let's move on.  I dare you.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Fire Donald Trump.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I think we'll see more of the same next year under Josh unless Ridley and Vereen take a year two warp step and become Corey Dillon and Marshall Faulk.  I'm not betting on that.   

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Fire Bill O'Brien:
    [QUOTE]Oh wait, I am sorry. I'm about a month late and he just got a raise and promotion for a mediocre job with a loaded offense.  Carry on.
    Posted by RustyGriswold[/QUOTE]

O.k., sign me up...even now.  Yea, yea, yea- Keeping good relations and not burning your bridges by doin' something impulsive (yet altogether pretty sorta justified & deserving), by firing Billy when he's gone anyway, would certainly be pointless...heck, it would actually do 100X more in any potentialities which could hurt NE's franchise, by alienating a head coach from one of Collegiate Football's year after year after year, Top 10 College Exceptional Football Programs....Yet, doin' sensible and goal-oriented-to-the-long-term acts OVER and above pointless & impulsive actions of deservance, isn't really my strong suit.  So yea- better just count me in on this idea.

But while we're at it, Any chance we can fire whomeverTH is currently NE's secondary coach (if they're currently given a coaching salary to someone for this <I never know any longer />).  Just when we were apparently back to making inroads positionally here, somehow we've managed to find a guy whom is able to transform talent into pure garbage, to the point wherein any talent which we ARE able to initially pinpoint and get here on this team, like Devin McCourty & Leigh Bodden (Arrington held out regressing for a bit longer....buuuut as the season wore on, he appeared to be warming up to this idea more & more, and assuredly will be able to play some nice poor pass d come training camp).  Sterling Moore, current Oakland Raiders castoff, just might take an extra half season to start being able to accept into his gameplay, enough hilariously awful DB Coaching in order to illicit his own preciptous decline....buuut, yet again & make no mistake, He'll fall in to the back of the line with everyone else sooner or later.

Let's see, let's see....some more wild & crazy wishful thinking...  How 'bout, and Idk IF Nick Caserio IS in fact currently doing this...BUT, How 'bout we get ourselves one'a those Team FO Draft & Player personell managers I keep hearin' about (which we lacked short & long-term just after Scotty P. booked)?  Some guy who's SOLE job is a greater talent evaluator and exacting & thorough pinpointer, within collegiate draftees and next, pro FA's?  Some guy who's 1 job ONLYand ALWAYS, is to be as thorough & complete about skilled guys whom NE might be able to get in any way, shape, or form...nuthin' more- A guy who has ZERO to do with current Pats Players...just a guy who's lone job is to evaluate skilled & available players & draftees with potential to best succeed here?

Ahhh, dreams...crazy, crazy unrealistic dreams.... 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Broke the all-time passing yards record
    Finished #2 in total offense
    Finished #3 in points scored

Thats mediocre in your book? You're lucky you aren't a Titans fan or something like that.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Fire Bill O'Brien:
    [QUOTE]It's 2012.  Let's move on.  I dare you.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Why bring that name up?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Two things to be happy about, Josh is more creative then O'Brien and I don't remember having first half slumps under Josh the way we had them this year under O'Brien.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Fire Bill O'Brien:
    [QUOTE]Two things to be happy about, Josh is more creative then O'Brien and I don't remember having first half slumps under Josh the way we had them this year under O'Brien.
    Posted by GadisRKO[/QUOTE]

That's a fact

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Patriots Past offensive coordinators:

Charlie Weis: Fired from Notre Dame
    Josh McDaniel: Fired from the Broncos
    Bill O'Brien: I say fired after 2 seasons

Without Brady, these guys don't look too good.

Sections
Shortcuts