Fire Obrien and Peas

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

Fire Obrien and Peas

They both need to go.... BB can't do it on his own.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

Re: Fire Obrien and Peas

Bring Back Crennel and Weis.....
    Brady is in his prime, we need to surround him with better coaching before it is too late...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JDonalds75. Show JDonalds75's posts

Al Groh may be here as DC.  BB offered him the job twice in the past 5 years while he was at UVA.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

I know!!! I just don't think Bill is seeing it. But O'Brein should be kept. Pees must go.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

In Response to Re: Fire Obrien and Peas:
    [QUOTE]Bring Back Crennel and Weis..... Brady is in his prime, we need to surround him with better coaching before it is too late...
    Posted by SmokingJoe[/QUOTE]

That is true. Which is why it so frustrating to see such a woeful D behind a hall of fame quarterback. There is only a limited time to take advantage of having Brady in his prime yet BB has surrounded him with D that can't stop anyone. Kraft and BB have gone too cheap on the D thinking that with Brady,Moss and Welker they can outscore anyone. It is really suprising coming from BB who would know more than anyone that D wins a lot more championships than high powered offense.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sox148927. Show sox148927's posts

i generally try not to get myself all worked up and bite on topics such as this, but by george i think i agree! at very least with the offense, lets get an experienced and innovative offensive mind in here to work with TFB and BB can get the hell outta the way and go back to focusing those old BB genius defensive gameplans he used to be known for. this window of having brady/moss/welker wont be open forever, we cant waste another season with BB serving as the training wheels for a defacto OC. it worked with mcdaniels but its not gonna work everytime, and our offensive weapons arent getting younger and further from free agency.

and for the record, al groh would be an ideal upgrade at DC over deano...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bostonfan012. Show Bostonfan012's posts

Let Brady call the plays

At this point get rid of Brien and just let Brady call the plays.... It's not working like it is. 
    On Defense we might as well never blitz and then cover three wide outs with a lot of bodies. Line backers in the middle and double up on the outside. That way at least when the other teams offense moves the ball it will be in smaller chunks and their receivers should take a beating along the way! Maybe even get some turnovers.

Sections
Shortcuts