FIRED COACH PREDICTIONS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from beastplant. Show beastplant's posts

FIRED COACH PREDICTIONS

here's a list of the coaches i expect to be fired between here and the end of the 09 season....

1. marvin lewis; perhaps an in-season firing.  under his reign, the bengals have been a joke on and off the field.  despite the amount of talent on the roster, they seem to be outplayed and outcoached on a consistent basis for the past 5 years.  allowing chad blowchocinco to be the face and mouth of that franchise is reason enough for his vaporization as coach.

2. wade phillips; claims to be taking a more player unfriendly approach this year, well, i'd say a man in his second, unsuccessful, head coaching stint who's in his sixties has pretty much become his stripes.  too late wade, too much talent on a team you didn't even build to not even win one playoff game in three years on a dallas cowboys team that hasn't won one since 97.....back to d cordinator for you, you good ol' boy.

3. dick jaron.  not only have you been soundly outcoached and your team terribly outplayed since a promising 06 season, but you bring the TO show to little old buffalo in an embarrasing last ditch effort to save your job.  note;  as owens' step gets slower, his mouth gets bigger, aand your job gets lost in the mess.

4. brad childress.  tho he hasn't been around that long, he gets a surprising axe for his sheer stupidity in the handling of the brett favre drama, and also for missing the playoffs with a solid defense and the best rb in the game.

5. john fox. the biggest surprise here, but anything less than a SB appearance i think might end the "we'll get em next year" parade fox has benefited from for so long down in carolinaville.

6. jack del rio.  a firey coach with good passion, but hasn't been able to put together what seems like winning pieces for 5 years now.  a few playoff surprises but never been a top eschelon team.  this year they will dip below 500, and jack will hit the road.
    thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: FIRED COACH PREDICTIONS

I'm gonna say Norv, just cuz it seems right.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

MAN-GINA IS GOING DOWN ALONG WITH NORV TURNOVER.
     I agree with your choices.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

1. I'd add Josh Mac.  Not to sound like a broken record, but I think he's Cam Cameron's twin in personality and maturity.

2. John Fox would be a shame, but so was letting go of Marty.  

3. Norv Turner is debatable.  On the one hand you have a coach whose regular season record is going downhill fast.  On the other hand you have a coach who has won more playoff games with the Chargers than his predecessor.  I guess playoff performance is more important than regular season performance.  That said, he came real close to not even making the playoffs.  He got lucky.  If they miss the playoffs this year he is definitely toast.

Sections
Shortcuts