Fireman Ed leading jester rally today, before leaving for game.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Fireman Ed leading jester rally today, before leaving for game.....

Supposedly he has new chants for the jester fans, seems to me we have the better one when meeting jesters in playoffs, both games have ended with a Pats fans chorus of HEY HEY GOODBYE

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Re: Fireman Ed leading jester rally today, before leaving for game.....

Like the class the 4 DRUNK jet clowns showed me last year at Gillette, starting with a shove in the back. I got up ready to throw a punch, they said bring it on, to which I replied PLEASE DO, cause the 4 of you make take me down but theres 500 Pats fans around you. Which of us is going to end up in worse shape...they kind of backed away at that realization.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Fireman Ed leading jester rally today, before leaving for game.....:
    [QUOTE]Like the class the 4 DRUNK jet clowns showed me last year at Gillette, starting with a shove in the back. I got up ready to throw a punch, they said bring it on, to which I replied PLEASE DO, cause the 4 of you make take me down but theres 500 Pats fans around you. Which of us is going to end up in worse shape...they kind of backed away at that realization.....
    Posted by ccsjl[/QUOTE]

My days of engaging in stadium violence of any kind are long, long behind me, but how stupid do you have to be to go starting sh*t in enemy territory?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

As much as we all hate the Jets, nobody can deny that Fireman ed is one of the most passionate and true fans in all of sports. Good for him

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

This guy is full of himself. A 51 year old guy who wears an outfit to the football game. If he dares try one of his pathetic chants at the game in the Pat's stadium, I hope he gets what he has coming to him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kieran460. Show kieran460's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yilaNx1bjGk

"I hope the fireman don't get upset, because ya'll aint gonna win at gillette"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEfreak. Show NEfreak's posts

In Response to Re: Fireman Ed leading jester rally today, before leaving for game.....:
    [QUOTE]As much as we all hate the Jets, nobody can deny that Fireman ed is one of the most passionate and true fans in all of sports. Good for him
    Posted by screw-cindy-and-ovie[/QUOTE]
    That fraud thinks HE is the show and should be in uniform...I hope he drops dead from a heart attack at Gillette....Now that would be fitting!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]Like the class the 4 DRUNK jet clowns showed me last year at Gillette, starting with a shove in the back. I got up ready to throw a punch, they said bring it on, to which I replied PLEASE DO, cause the 4 of you make take me down but theres 500 Pats fans around you. Which of us is going to end up in worse shape...they kind of backed away at that realization.....
    Posted by ccsjl[/QUOTE]

ccsj, The most disturbing aspect of this story for me, Is that it tookk an explanation for the 4 Jets's Fans to realize they were surrounded by 1000's of rival fans at another team's stadium.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

And the response of why nobody dialed 911 should be "we just thought he fainted when jesters had their 4th turnover"...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

I feel that any fan should be able to go to any stadium as long as their not a d*bag... I hate seeing some home fan heckle someone with kids just cause their sporting the visitor gear. Fireman Ed as much as a giant dousch as he is has a right to go to gillette I guess. If he wants to start a chant with his 200 followers against the other 60K that are there then have at it. It'll be a long way crying on the Bus to the end of Greenwich.