Fireman Ed quits in discuss

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Re: Fireman Ed quits in discuss

In response to Neal Page's comment:

In response to Salcon's comment:

In response to HonkeyTonkman's comment:

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:You know, I think its looks like jints fan after a day at fireman eds house.

The NEW Fireman Ed

Still looks like the old one to me.

That's Phat Rex getting off the bus from his shift at 7-11. Gee, I wonder how Phatty's "standing desk" is shaping up today?

bawahhaa

I almost wish Phat Rex was here to take his beatings today. I really do. It would make our day off from our real jobs that much more fulfilling.

It would be fun if he and Hess were here but what do you expect from spineless trolls like that?

I'm still enjoying this immensely even without them.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

This is a day that even the Pats fan posters on this site who have differences with each other can put them aside and bask in the glory of Jets' fans misery.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

fireman ed= L-)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

This is a day that even the Pats fan posters on this site who have differences with each other can put them aside and bask in the glory of Jets' fans misery.

Well said

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:

Well said

Well said, indeed...pure poetry, LOL!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Maybe he will be going back to being a Dolphins fan again.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from vtfanofcs. Show vtfanofcs's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Typical Yets fan, can't take the pain.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OutofTownPATS Fan. Show OutofTownPATS Fan's posts

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:

The NEW Fireman Ed

NICE ! the original one was / is a dou#$ bag !!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

He's actually #16 on the list of most loathsome New Yorkers.  Even they think he's a tool. Did he ever come back here after the last time I let him have it?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Here is a video of a Giants fan interupting Fireman Ed's J-E-T-S chant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd3fHkIZbaA

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

New Lady Ga Ga Song coming out called Pouty Face!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Sorry, but I'm not getting this. Sure Fireman Ed is a loud diehard JESTS! fan. But, when even he can see how miserable and bad his team is, we pile on.  Not his fault his JESTS! can't beat the NE School for the Deaf and Blind, if the JESTS! were spotted the ball on the 10 yard line to start every possession. He's been a long time fan, and has suffered and endured with that bunch for perhaps as long as we long standing Pats fans have (recall those Harvard Stadium days?). And, can we as Sox fans, be happy as Yankmee fans continually poke us with verbal sticks?

Just remember, it was that long ago the Pats were coming off a SB  loss, but all our prospects looked good, only to fall into the depth of early first round picks. Then, along came Bill...... Anyone else but me notice that all the short blurbs we see/hear during Patriot games start or end with "since the 2001 season"? It's like NOTHING happened pre-2001. I agreee, saying that lots of those other seasons SHOULD be forgotten. I'm guessing that many a Pats fan gave them up.

Time to cut Ed some slack. It wasn't him running up his blocker's backside and coughing up the ball. It wasn't him gakking it up on a kickoff return. He wasn't out there in that minute pf play giving up 21 points. That wasn't him tossing the INT or laying the ball out as if it was on a platter surrounded by drumsticks and white meat.

I seem to recall that, not so long ago, many a Pats fan was on this forum teliing the world how they (the Pats) werw foing to do this and that to the Giants, and continually sparred with Giant posters, questioning their intelligence and parental heritage and birthrights. Game played, Pats lost, and suddenly they are all trolls when they show up reminding us of the jibberish we threw at them. Many of us just can't take that, especially on OUR board. (Nice to be a true hypocrite, isn't it?)

I'm sure Ed's a big boy and doesn't need the help, but we need to be civil about this with him. Be grateful that now he's POSSIBLY admitting that his home team is in really bad shape. Maybe he left the game because of his disgust with THAT game's showing. It's not like Pats fans haven't walked out at halftime during shellackings suffered at the hand of superior opponents. Part of me says keep it up (beating the JESTS!), while another part of me sees a good rivalry going one sided. It could be worse, though,. Just look at what's happened to a once truly great rivalry: Chiefs vs Raiders. Instead of claiming division dominence, they now seek out drafta position dominence. Tough to sell one of their games on a national viewing.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:

In response to HonkeyTonkman's comment:

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:You know, I think its looks like jints fan after a day at fireman eds house.

The NEW Fireman Ed

Still looks like the old one to me.

That's Phat Rex getting off the bus from his shift at 7-11. Gee, I wonder how Phatty's "standing desk" is shaping up today?

bawahhaa

I almost wish Phat Rex was here to take his beatings today. I really do. It would make our day off from our real jobs that much more fulfilling.

Rex/Leon will be back. His entire self image revolves around playing internet tough guy on this site.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

"There was another embarrassing moment for the Jets on a day, season and existence full of them. It came after the Jets kicked a 32-yard field goal to make it 35-3 right before halftime.

Following the kick, the Jets shot off fireworks.

To celebrate."

Beyond pathetic. 

he he he

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

It took him way too long to make it, but AZPAT has a point about the rivalry, no matter what you think of one self-involved Jests fan's antics. The simple fact of the matter is that hating New Jersey (green) is better when they can at least hold pretensions of competitiveness. Beating up a kid who can't (or won't) fight back isn't really any fun and, while there is some gold to be mined chuckling at inept management and false bravado, I think ultimately what the Pats (and their fans) really need is for somebody in this litter box of a division to stand up make New England earn its place in the league.

Maybe if they weren't so used to beating up on scrubs all season every season, the Pats wouldn't look so occasionally lost and confused when they run up against an actual opponent in a game that really matters.

Either that  . . .    or I am entirely wrong.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to AZPAT's comment:

Sorry, but I'm not getting this. Sure Fireman Ed is a loud diehard JESTS! fan. But, when even he can see how miserable and bad his team is, we pile on.  Not his fault his JESTS! can't beat the NE School for the Deaf and Blind, if the JESTS! were spotted the ball on the 10 yard line to start every possession. He's been a long time fan, and has suffered and endured with that bunch for perhaps as long as we long standing Pats fans have (recall those Harvard Stadium days?). And, can we as Sox fans, be happy as Yankmee fans continually poke us with verbal sticks?

Just remember, it was that long ago the Pats were coming off a SB  loss, but all our prospects looked good, only to fall into the depth of early first round picks. Then, along came Bill...... Anyone else but me notice that all the short blurbs we see/hear during Patriot games start or end with "since the 2001 season"? It's like NOTHING happened pre-2001. I agreee, saying that lots of those other seasons SHOULD be forgotten. I'm guessing that many a Pats fan gave them up.

Time to cut Ed some slack. It wasn't him running up his blocker's backside and coughing up the ball. It wasn't him gakking it up on a kickoff return. He wasn't out there in that minute pf play giving up 21 points. That wasn't him tossing the INT or laying the ball out as if it was on a platter surrounded by drumsticks and white meat.

I seem to recall that, not so long ago, many a Pats fan was on this forum teliing the world how they (the Pats) werw foing to do this and that to the Giants, and continually sparred with Giant posters, questioning their intelligence and parental heritage and birthrights. Game played, Pats lost, and suddenly they are all trolls when they show up reminding us of the jibberish we threw at them. Many of us just can't take that, especially on OUR board. (Nice to be a true hypocrite, isn't it?)

I'm sure Ed's a big boy and doesn't need the help, but we need to be civil about this with him. Be grateful that now he's POSSIBLY admitting that his home team is in really bad shape. Maybe he left the game because of his disgust with THAT game's showing. It's not like Pats fans haven't walked out at halftime during shellackings suffered at the hand of superior opponents. Part of me says keep it up (beating the JESTS!), while another part of me sees a good rivalry going one sided. It could be worse, though,. Just look at what's happened to a once truly great rivalry: Chiefs vs Raiders. Instead of claiming division dominence, they now seek out drafta position dominence. Tough to sell one of their games on a national viewing.  

Here is the thing for me: I have never left a game before the game was over. Never. And I have been to some pretty horrible games over the past 50 years. And this guy "fireman ed" is supposed to be a "special" sort of fan. Well, he is a fake. Of course it was disappointing for Jets fans. But so what. Do not leave till it is over. Otherwise you are just one of the well to do that can blow a few hundred (or several hundred) on a game and don't care about the team and so don't mind leaving to "beat the traffic". If you want to beat the traffic stay home and watch it on TV.

Nope. I think Fireman Ed is just a fake.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:

Fireman Ed was and is a TOOL!

I mean what kind of persons life would revolve around a sports team in the first place??

With that said...explain why you are almost always here on BDC.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

I mean what kind of persons life would revolve around a sports team in the first place??

Oh, I don't know, like maybe a Jets fan who writes thousands of posts on this board, taunts the Pats' fans about how the Jets are going to beat them on Thanksgiving and then spends two days thinking up a lame excuse to post  as to why he supposedly didn't actually see his team getting absolutely crushed in the biggest game of the season?  Maybe that kind of person.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

I laughed when he removed his firemans hat and put on a basbeball cap backwards.  Bwahahahahahaha!  I wasn't aware he left at halftime.  That's funny. 

The problem is that none of the own any Knicks gear. There's going to be a black Friday rush on Knicks gear today.

Or maybe they'll do what they do every year. Hide for a week and reemerge as Giants fans.

Now youre onto something, and not far from the truth I suspect.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

That would be YOU prior to 8:40 pm Thanksgiving 2012. The philosophic approach began about 10:10 pm of the same evening.

24. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts