fireman ed the j-e-t-s jets jets jets clown mascot

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOFFBURGER. Show HOFFBURGER's posts

fireman ed the j-e-t-s jets jets jets clown mascot

Jason Taylor may have been courted by the Jets, but the mere idea of Taylor in green has one of the most vocal J-E-T-S fans, Fireman Ed, sounding off. "He's such a meathead," Ed Anzalone told the Daily News, sounding a bit like Archie Bunker. If the Jets sign Taylor -- a big if at this point -- it could polarize the fan base. Anzalone, for one, believes Taylor is using the Jets as leverage and eventually will sign with the Patriots. But what if Taylor ends up in green? "It's hilarious," Fireman Ed said. "Let's be real. This guy hates the Jets. He hates Jets fans more than anything. Put it this way: For him to even try to come here, it has to be two things: Nobody is bothering with him or he wants to win a championship. He wants to hop on board."

New York Daily News

quick question...since when did the jets become such a highly desireable location if you are looking to win a championship? we all realize that they made it the the afc title game last season, but uuhhh, as far as championships go they still have been waiting since the days of broadway joe...seems kinda premature for so many people to automatically assume they are a championship team, and gonna be fun watching that locker room full of egomaniacs implode under all these grand expectations they are building up for themselves...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: fireman ed the j-e-t-s jets jets jets clown mascot

Jets Fans think pretty highly of their team. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't even make the Playoffs this year. Let's see how they do on the offensive side of the ball.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOFFBURGER. Show HOFFBURGER's posts

In Response to Re: fireman ed the j-e-t-s jets jets jets clown mascot:
    In Response to fireman ed the j-e-t-s jets jets jets clown mascot : ....here's an interesting tid-bit about a "clown mascot" if I ever saw one...Pat Patriot....wow. At least Fireman Ed (who does have a big mouth) has a real job, going into burning buildings, NOT one running hookers. Good thing this only applies to one of the people wearing the costume. As for Taylor going to the Jets, if he thinks the team has a chance that's up to him to decide.  Man who plays Patriots mascot arrested in prostitution sting The Associated Press Published: December 11, 2009  Updated: December 11, 2009 » 29 Comments   |   Post a Comment PROVIDENCE—Rhode Island State Police said they’ve arrested 14 people for prostitution-related crimes since a new law went into effect that banned indoor prostitution, including a man who plays the New England Patriots’ mascot.      
    Posted by RipFace

wow, you really showed me by bringing up last years news! personally, i could give a rats asss if pat patriot spent a week freebasing rock in a seedy north jersey motel while having a three-some with tiger woods and jocelyn james..i dont root for the mascot and could care less what he does in his spare time...the point was many of the jets players, writers, and fans are all but planning the parade months before training camp even starts...and its a bit premature to start labeling the jets "the team a player goes to if he wants to compete for a championship" considering they still technically have not even played in a super bowl in like 3 decades...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

In Response to Re: fireman ed the j-e-t-s jets jets jets clown mascot : wow, you really showed me by bringing up last years news! personally, i could give a rats asss if pat patriot spent a week freebasing rock in a seedy north jersey motel while having a three-some with tiger woods and jocelyn james..i dont root for the mascot and could care less what he does in his spare time...the point was many of the jets players, writers, and fans are all but planning the parade months before training camp even starts...and its a bit premature to start labeling the jets "the team a player goes to if he wants to compete for a championship" considering they still technically have not even played in a super bowl in like 3 decades...
    Posted by HOFFBURGER
    ...then change the name of your string to something OTHER than "fireman Ed the clown mascot" Who is planning a parade?? Maybe Leon the annoying poster but others are not. Just because they have confidence in a team that went farther than the Patriots does not mean they are planning a parade. Don't say one thing then change the subject about "giving a rats a##"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOFFBURGER. Show HOFFBURGER's posts

hess,

personally i am just fine with the pats being an "afterthought" while the jets pound their chests and tell the world how much of a super bowl contender they are. be nice to have the target off our backs and on yours for a change, no complaints here now that the jets have finally in one season dethroned the pats as the most hated team in the nfl. it will make it all that much more enjoyable when they self destruct.

ps...im truly flattered you decided to register today and become a troll just for me!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOFFBURGER. Show HOFFBURGER's posts

In Response to Re: fireman ed the j-e-t-s jets jets jets clown mascot : ...then change the name of your string to something OTHER than "fireman Ed the clown mascot" Who is planning a parade?? Maybe Leon the annoying poster but others are not. Just because they have confidence in a team that went farther than the Patriots does not mean they are planning a parade. Don't say one thing then change the subject about "giving a rats a##"
    Posted by RipFace

i didnt say one thing then change the subject, and even if i did then i can do whatever i please dude...you arent the boston.com police..the thread was yet another example of jets recent cockiness and fireman ed was an example based on a recent article quoting him...you then turned it into a mascot war thinking you were somehow being clever and insulting me back by taking a shot at pat patriot...matter of fact, why am i even explaining myself to a jets troll??

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOFFBURGER. Show HOFFBURGER's posts

haha leon, thanks for revealing yourself now i know to take these responses even less seriously...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

One of the most amusing sides of living in NY is observing manic-depressive Jets fans. Like most NYers they think everything revolves around them.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

Thats why I don't like trash talkers from NY.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

In Response to Re: fireman ed the j-e-t-s jets jets jets clown mascot : ...then change the name of your string to something OTHER than "fireman Ed the clown mascot" Who is planning a parade?? Maybe Leon the annoying poster but others are not. Just because they have confidence in a team that went farther than the Patriots does not mean they are planning a parade. Don't say one thing then change the subject about "giving a rats a##"
    Posted by RipFace

further in the playoffs??  get with it...there is only one winner in the playoffs and last year it WAS NOT the jests... 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

In Response to Re: fireman ed the j-e-t-s jets jets jets clown mascot : further in the playoffs??  get with it...there is only one winner in the playoffs and last year it WAS NOT the jests... 
    Posted by jcour382
    ....it certainly wasn't Patriot Pat and his band of merry chokers either. They lost to a team that lost twice to the bungles. So if they (the bungles) were so bad, what does that make NE? I love the rationalization here...it's very amusing to see NE fans still try to make it appear that they did better than the Jets thru the entire season. They won the division but did not go any further. According to their fans, a team that didn't deserve to got in, but went to the Conference Championship game. Keep trying. Maybe one day you will accept the fact that last year you were outdone. This year? I am not making any predictions but I am confident we will at least challenge NE in the division

Sections
Shortcuts