first cuts even before preseason games start

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

first cuts even before preseason games start

Criqui and Cross are out...finally. They were torture. Butchered names, did not know anything about any of the players...sounds like Fauria will be involved...Ty Law and troy Brown also seem to be involved.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: first cuts even before preseason games start

Wait, we might actually have annoucers who know anything about the Pats for preseason? I honestly am shocked

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Criqui was tough to listen to. "Here a throw and a catch downfield...", but never mentioned who threw it or caught it.

I didn't realize he had been around so long. He called the very first Saints game...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxAMKH3ggHo

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Wait a min he was that bad even back then? First Saints play ever is a kick off return for a TD and as the guy breaks away he says "and he's run down the field" and then stops talking completely. That is horrible announcing
    I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

And the Dempsy 63 yarder...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu73YSmtiXU

If you search him on youtube, there is an interview with Don Imus. He actually is a pretty funny guy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Bout time! I got tired of hearing them mess up names. Almost as bad as Menino!

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In response to BurtonMercer's comment:

I don't mind Criqui. In fact, he used to be quite good from week to week for NBC back in the 1980s and 1990s.  I just think he and Cross didn't do much homework since it's preseason.

Cross literally called Matt Light "Todd" (after Rams CB in the 49ers division from 1991-1995 - Todd Lyght) for like 4 preseasons straight.    I chuckled the first time but no one seriously ever told him of his error for like 4 years in a row.  It was quite something.

Lol Pierre McGuire actually kept calling Marchand 'Todd' during the Rangers series as well.

Edelman was another one that Cross couldn't seem to handle. I forget what he kept calling him exactly, Justin or Jacob or something.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

Criqui and Cross are out...finally. They were torture. Butchered names, did not know anything about any of the players...sounds like Fauria will be involved...Ty Law and troy Brown also seem to be involved.

this isn't Don Criqui is it?

if so he must have lost his fastball b/c he was always topnotch, especially on football-very articulate too so rarely butchered or forgot names

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

if so he must have lost his fastball b/c he was always topnotch, especially on football-very articulate too so rarely butchered or forgot names

You just aren't very bright, are you?

bright enough to not have been banned 12 times 

Laughing

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

i heard dan roach to call the games ?   ...fauria does color, and i guess law, brown on sidelines...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

Laughing

[/QUOTE]

He has been banned more then 12 times.  He probably gets banned 12 times per year.

Hey Rusty,  get out your trusty little notebook and tell us how many times you have been banned.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Laughing

He has been banned more then 12 times.  He probably gets banned 12 times per year.

Hey Rusty,  get out your trusty little notebook and tell us how many times you have been banned.

HAHAHAHAHA!

ur best one yet tfb!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In response to CaptainZdeno33's comment:

[QUOTE]

I don't mind Criqui. In fact, he used to be quite good from week to week for NBC back in the 1980s and 1990s.  I just think he and Cross didn't do much homework since it's preseason.

Cross literally called Matt Light "Todd" (after Rams CB in the 49ers division from 1991-1995 - Todd Lyght) for like 4 preseasons straight.    I chuckled the first time but no one seriously ever told him of his error for like 4 years in a row.  It was quite something.

Lol Pierre McGuire actually kept calling Marchand 'Todd' during the Rangers series as well.

Edelman was another one that Cross couldn't seem to handle. I forget what he kept calling him exactly, Justin or Jacob or something.

There was a Todd Marchand in Edmonton for a while.  Or Marchant, I think.  I hate McGuire. God, do I hate him.  He will not shut up. Ever.

Cross's teeth might seem to be the problem with pronuncation. Who knows. lol

[/QUOTE]

Uhhh, pot meet kettle?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

There was a Todd Marchand in Edmonton for a while.  Or Marchant, I think.  I hate McGuire. God, do I hate him.  He will not shut up. Ever.

Uhhh, pot meet kettle?

tell me the blues clues guy with the pad is not only hilarious but perfect for ol russ!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

Uhhh, pot meet kettle?

He speaks the obvious.  I am pretty sure I point out things that aren't obvious and need to be said. Whether it's BB choosing to rebuild strategically or Brady sucking, my points are legit. McGuire is very annoying DURING the game.   Please learn the difference.  I am pretty sure everyone else sees the difference.

and you have probably been annoying since birth

Sections
Shortcuts