First Play May Decide It

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

First Play May Decide It

If the Jets get the ball first and start with a run, the Patriots will most likely clobber LT or Greene 2 yards behind the line of scrimmage.  This will be the signal it's the same 'ole Jets, they're scared of Sanchez until they absolutely need him to throw and Belichick will have won the coaching battle.  If Sanchez throws, maybe it will be interesting, of course, if he throws and interception on the first play, it's over.

Also, if the Patriots score first and it plays out like this, it's also over.  If the Patriots don't score and it starts out like this, maybe there's a game.

The Jets keep remarking about "different this time", they're mouths have indicated nothing has changed.  I think the Patriots would have been more concerned if the Jets had been polite and silent all week. 

The first play should tell us all we need to know.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Re: First Play May Decide It

I'm of the mind set that you play for 60 and don't assume anything. I don't want the gas let up on at all. I want them to have something to think about all offseason. The NFL will probably make the Jests/Pats the Thursday night game. Course thats where we hoist the banner before the game and little things like that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from brazilnut. Show brazilnut's posts

BB usually defers to the second half if he wins the coin toss.  I think I would rather see the offense on the field first, but this will probably only happen if we lose the coin toss.  Either way a statement can be made.  If we go defense first we can stop them, get a turnover and get good field position.  On offense we can have an 8 to 10 play drive for a touchdown.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: First Play May Decide It:
    [QUOTE]     BB usually defers to the second half if he wins the coin toss.  I think I would rather see the offense on the field first,Posted by brazilnut[/QUOTE]

me too, get a long TD drive and make sancheez play from behind he'll throw a few INTs