First play of preseason and.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patpscyho. Show patpscyho's posts

Re: First play of preseason and.....

The magic number is 300. When we have kept it under 300 a game as an average, we went to the superbowl.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mississippipatfan. Show mississippipatfan's posts

Guys, this is just the first preseason game.  Our defense will be ok.   They just have to settle down, look at the film and make the needed changes.  I will save my comments for the last preseason game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patpscyho. Show patpscyho's posts

Dime with Tank as Hybrid looks pretty good. They stopped a 2nd and short drive.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

In Response to Re: First play of preseason and.....:
    [QUOTE]Dime with Tank as Hybrid looks pretty good. They stopped a 2nd and short drive.
    Posted by patpscyho[/QUOTE] ive always thought tank was talented.he just cant stay healthy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

oh well feely is a back-up who can start for a team who is playing against our back-ups.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

The D rolled over there. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

and we couldnt get one yard.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

i dont think ive heard the commentary even go on a mini discussion about any patriot player...makes me wanna hurl.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

A trade for Peppers would be nice.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

Looks like the game has turned into the Morris show. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

time for oconnell!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

i think we might see another signing by the season opener.i know these are back-ups,but they need to be able to come in and start.yes its the first pre-season game,and there will be a hard practice this week.plus aj feely could be a starter for a team,and he is playing against our back-ups.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

Did they just punt on 3rd down?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

yes they did.i guess they needed the defense to do it.but the eagles feild goal was no good.the starters looked good,but there is a lot of work needed.a veteran back-up QB would be nice.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjxg. Show mjxg's posts

Law Firm running like a star

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

two 9 yrd runs,ending with a minus 2.i guess its ok against back-ups.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEforever. Show NEforever's posts

better that last year.......

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrDoItchBig. Show DrDoItchBig's posts

Good game, the Pats D decided not to show up though for the most part. Feely was on fire that last half.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

Studs: Brady, Edelman, Baker, Chung, Wilhite, Vollmer, Mayo, Merriweather

Duds: Wheatley, Maroney, Alexander, Nunn, Walter

Some good, some not so good: Butler

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

Chung plays like a young Rodney. How long before he replaces Sanders? Or do they just use three safeties?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ET27. Show ET27's posts

[QUOTE]Studs: Brady, Edelman, Baker, Chung, Wilhite, Vollmer, Mayo, Merriweather Duds: Wheatley, Maroney, Alexander, Nunn, Walter Some good, some not so good: Butler
    Posted by Caesar1177[/QUOTE]

Good observations. The only quarrel I have is placing Maroney on that list.  Mediocre performance against #1's, but not a dud.  If he stays healthy (a BIG if), he'll be explosive. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

The D held the Eagles starters to 6 points.  Why are you complaining?  How long have you been watching the Pats?  You never noticed we give up a lot of yards without surrendering TDs?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I think we have a keeper in Edelman!!! O-line was good, the only time Tom got touched is when he did a QB sneak. TE Baker might be Tom's knew TE go to guy. Only bad throw was the air ball and I thought Moss could have done a little better on defense on that play, but I was sitting in my chair so I won't get to tuff on him :)  If koolaid wants to see any playing time this year he better start running hard. Faulk got 9 yards on his first touch. Defense was so so and hope to see them jell more. I still have to watch the second half tomorrow on DVR.
    Go Pats!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from patpscyho. Show patpscyho's posts

[QUOTE]Chung plays like a young Rodney. How long before he replaces Sanders? Or do they just use three safeties?
    Posted by Caesar1177[/QUOTE]

Chung is already a game-changer. His block of an Akers FG earlier got into Akers head, because he went wide left on his 43 yard attempt which is a sign he kicked it too quick; essentially iced the game.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrDoItchBig. Show DrDoItchBig's posts

[QUOTE]The D held the Eagles starters to 6 points.  Why are you complaining?  How long have you been watching the Pats?  You never noticed we give up a lot of yards without surrendering TDs?
    Posted by themightypatriots[/QUOTE]

why am I complaining? they threw all over us. the D couldn't stop those little slants and screens to save their lives. If it wasn't for Akers missing the 43 yard field goal they would have won. I know Bill will get it fixed but it just wasn't a pretty game for the D no matter how many points they gave up.

Sections
Shortcuts