First play of preseason and.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Re: First play of preseason and.....

In Response to Re: First play of preseason and.....:
    In Response to Re: First play of preseason and..... : why am I complaining? they threw all over us. the D couldn't stop those little slants and screens to save their lives. If it wasn't for Akers missing the 43 yard field goal they would have won. I know Bill will get it fixed but it just wasn't a pretty game for the D no matter how many points they gave up.
    Posted by DrDoItchBig

"Wining the game" is meaningless in the preseason.  What matters is how our starters did against their starters, and our starting D held their starting O to 6 points.  Giving up slants and screens is also meaningless if we keep them out of the endzone.  What, you want a Defense that will break up every single pass and shut down every run?  No problem, I've got just the right stuff for you to smoke.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrDoItchBig. Show DrDoItchBig's posts

Re: First play of preseason and.....

In Response to Re: First play of preseason and.....:
    In Response to Re: First play of preseason and..... :   What, you want a Defense that will break up every single pass and shut down every run?  No problem, I've got just the right stuff for you to smoke.
    Posted by themightypatriots

No, I'd like a defense that's better than last years.

Sections
Shortcuts