First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Re: First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady

In Response to Re: First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady:
    Did anyone notice Welker's displeasure with Brady on the play where Wes went long and Brady threw short? Wierd game by Brady.
    Posted by digger0862

Nope, missed that one.  I think some people in the past mentioned a hurt right elbow. Wouldn't be surprised to find out after the season that something is/was wrong.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady : And how would you suggest that happen?  Oh take the cameras away and turn off all the fan speculation? .  No one should ever be yelled at by a superior at work when they mess up.  Heck, the next guy that designs a drug that kills millions, let's pat him on the back, ok? I never played football beyond pick up games, but I know enough to come back to the ball when the QB throws it in your direction.  Too many receivers, including Underwood, don't do that.  How is that the QB's fault? If Underwood comes toward the ball, the WORSE that happens is PI.  Heck, I beleive from watching the game that Wilson MAY have forced Underwood out of bounds at teh back of the endzone.  I haven't watched the game again, but I plan to soon.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966

No I didn't. Show me the exact quote that said that Underwood had no blame in it and should not be coached to correct his mistake.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady : Or, if brady throws it out of bounds...it's a field goal. And you're still a towel.....hahahahaha
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii

O.K., Let's stop dancing around the REAL problem here.  It's not Obrien.  Or Brady.  Or Underwood.  Or Belichick.  It's simply this

Bubba is a sniggering @$sbag.  He is upset with the team for underperforming (????????? don't get how) and he is posting stupid "patsie" threads for a bit now.  This isn't the first one.  Any real attempt to talk to him about it is pointless, he is basically in the same zone as a Leon or Phatrex.  No point in even trying, may as well just tell him he's a useless mewling puk3 and move on.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady : IF it's not blocked.

who's the debbie downer now? How about they score the fg and put the game away.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady : No, it's a strip sack or a lost fumble or a blocked FG run back for a TD. You're too dim to be a moron.  Sorry I misjudged you.

Just call him, LOLO, which is Hawiian speak for STOOPID.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady : Not at all like you put it.  I just watched it yet again and Brady launches into another one of his browbeat-the-faultless-receiver modes BEFORE OB gets involved.  It is because of Brady berating Underwood that OB gets involved. I do not know what you've been noticing, but it is clear that there are at least a few fans here and some columnist that have seen Brady tear into helpless young receivers right after Brady has made a big mistake, repeatedly.  It is a bad habit.  Wreaks of diva.  I'm a Pats fan, and want the greater good for the team.  I see no greater good in coddling an abusive peronsality on a team, no matter the legend.  It is for Brady's own good that somebody steps up and puts him back in place.  He is a player, a great one, but not the whole team.  I think the comparison to Marino is spot-on.  If you can't see it then maybe you are not old enough to remember. In that case, it would not be your fault.  But the comparison stands, nonetheless.
    Posted by chrisakawoody

More nonsense from you. My viewing of Brady talking to the receiver was of him with a plaintive look on his face most likely telling him he has to fight for that ball. He doesn't get an angry look until psycho coach butts in.

I remember Marino well, and I have never seen the same attitude with Brady as I saw with him. TOTALLY different people with a totally different approach.

How do you know any instances where Brady has admonished a receiver that he made the mistake? Maybe they ran the route wrong. You don't know. You're just making it up as you go.

We do know that nobody on the sideline needed to restrain Brady from either Underwood or O'Brien. But O'brien was approached by other coaches, players and BB himself but still went at it.

You are COMPLETELY off base on this and don't have a leg to stand on except for your self delusion.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady : O.K., Let's stop dancing around the REAL problem here.  It's not Obrien.  Or Brady.  Or Underwood.  Or Belichick.  It's simply this Bubba is a sniggering @$sbag.  He is upset with the team for underperforming (????????? don't get how) and he is posting stupid "patsie" threads for a bit now.  This isn't the first one.  Any real attempt to talk to him about it is pointless, he is basically in the same zone as a Leon or Phatrex.  No point in even trying, may as well just tell him he's a useless mewling puk3 and move on.
    Posted by Davedsone

and yet here you are. Welcome.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady : Just call him, LOLO, which is Hawiian speak for STOOPID.
    Posted by pezz4pats

and yours is punani? LOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Maggotbag 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady : Didn't see you saying Underwood had any fault in it, either. I suppose Underwood's drop against Philly is Brady's fault, too?

then you would be mistakin' oh wise one. Read....

Nope, I blamed that one on underwood.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Maggotbag  
    Posted by Davedsone

I see your repertoire has gotten slightly wider. good for you.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady : Did ya watch the Minnesota-Rams playoff game in about 1974? The Rams have fourth and one on the Vikings one and Chuck Knox elects to go for the FG to get the "first points of the game".  Well, Matt Blair blocks it and the Vikkings run it back for a TD. Chuck Knox felt as you did-"take the gimme FG".

Gee, with like what 6 minutes to play....they coulda been up by 10 and woulda won the game outright even if they gave up a td and extra point...lol

you don't have much faith in our kicker, Ghost? what kind of a fan are you? yes, i'm being sarcastic.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady : I see your repertoire has gotten slightly wider. good for you.
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii

Sorry, of all the things you could attempt to burn me with, THAT was not a good choice.  You sniveling troll.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Sorry, of all the things you could attempt to burn me with, THAT was not a good choice.  You sniveling troll.  
    Posted by Davedsone

awww, you're poor feelings are hurt again. Patsies...Patsies...

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady : No, I'm saying YOU CANNOT PRESUME they make the FG, rouchedag.

and you can't presume that they won't, towel....lol

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Did anyone notice Welker's displeasure with Brady on the play where Wes went long and Brady threw short? Wierd game by Brady.
    Posted by digger0862

That's right.  I noticed it too, but had forgotten.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady : and yours is punani? LOL
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii

You just called me a beautiful flower?  Right LOLO?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady : You just called me a beautiful flower?  Right LOLO?
    Posted by pezz4pats

if u wan't to use that one. Or u can use the slang version...lol
    punani...lol

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady : awww, you're poor feelings are hurt again. Patsies...Patsies...
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii

I just want it to be clear to everyone here that you are not really a Patriot fan.  And you have aided me in this greatly.  You are now in the same column with UD6/Leon/Phatrex/WeDerr etc.  Troll.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts