First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Re: First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady

In Response to Re: First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady : I'm not, but by conceding to the attempt, you're dooming yourself to fail. Put another way for those mentallly challenged: which is more insurmountable: 10 points or 14?
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

I dunno, playing devils advocate - if they score two TDs, 1 extra pt, and a two point conversion....neither.....lol.

Dude, it's okay to admit Brady was partly to blame and didn't have to berate Underwood. It's not the end of the world.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Looking at the vid, Hoyer is sitting next to Brady, gets up and grabs O'Brien's jacket and physically moves him away to his left then keeps trying to stay between him and Brady until BB steps in.

Good for him. He knows who butters his bread and who was being the azz-hole.

My respect for him just went up 1000%

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady : I just want it to be clear to everyone here that you are not really a Patriot fan.  And you have aided me in this greatly.  You are now in the same column with UD6/Leon/Phatrex/WeDerr etc.  Troll.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

LOL. Yes, because you are the ultimate fan, the best BB brown nosing fan he never had. Look in the mirror my friend. You aren't that important to any of  us .

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady : That's right.  I noticed it too, but had forgotten.
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]

So is Welker an out of control diva too?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady : He's one of those fans that wouldn't be happy if they were 13-0.

what, you run out of steam with any other lame arguments as to why Brady isn't partly to blame? just admit it....he really did.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady : So is Welker an out of control diva too?
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

I dunno, is he?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady : More nonsense from you. My viewing of Brady talking to the receiver was of him with a plaintive look on his face most likely telling him he has to fight for that ball. He doesn't get an angry look until psycho coach butts in. I remember Marino well, and I have never seen the same attitude with Brady as I saw with him. TOTALLY different people with a totally different approach. How do you know any instances where Brady has admonished a receiver that he made the mistake? Maybe they ran the route wrong. You don't know. You're just making it up as you go. We do know that nobody on the sideline needed to restrain Brady from either Underwood or O'Brien. But O'brien was approached by other coaches, players and BB himself but still went at it. You are COMPLETELY off base on this and don't have a leg to stand on except for your self delusion.

Geeezzzz. I just watched it again.  Brady starts giving grief to Underwood as soon as Underwood approaches the bench.  Wrong approach, according to leading management leaders.  Then OB steps in to defend Underwood.  Right approach. Then Brady starts swearing a blue streak, hotly, at OB.  OB is technically Brady's boss. So THEN OB finally loses his cool. Not professional, but I suspect he had about enough from his diva chewing out his receivers.  Don't forget, OB came on board as a receivers coach. 

You are letting your precious Brady-worship tint reality.

Don't be lazy.  Watch.  Watch it again. Then watch it again.  Then take off your tinted shades and watch it one more time.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]For Bubba: Los Angeles Rams 13 at Minnesota Vikings 24 Sunday, December 26, 1976 Stadium:  Metropolitan Stadium,  Start Time:  12:00,  Surface:  grass,  Weather:  19 degrees, relative humidity 59%, wind 12 mph, wind chill 7 1 2 3 4 OT Final Los Angeles Rams  (11-4-1) 0 0 13 0 0 13 Minnesota Vikings  (13-2-1) 7 3 7 7 0 24   Scoring RAM MIN 1st Vikings Bobby Bryant  90 yard blocked field goal return ( Fred Cox  kick) 0 7 2nd Vikings Fred Cox  25 yard field goal 0 10 3rd Vikings Chuck Foreman  1 yard rush ( Fred Cox  kick) 0 17   Rams Lawrence McCutcheon  10 yard rush (kick failed) 6 17   Rams Harold Jackson  5 yard pass from  Pat Haden  ( Tom Dempsey  kick) 13 17 4th Vikings Sammy Johnson  12 yard rush ( Fred Cox  kick) 13 24

so, let me get this straight. You're saying that Brady has no part in the blame for what happened with Underwood - because of what happened in a game that didn't even involve the Patriots. Nope, don't see the connection.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady : I dunno, is he?
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii[/QUOTE]

Of course he isn't. Good players get fired up when mistakes are made and I bet both Brady and Welker have berated themselves verbally on the sidlene many a time.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady : So is Welker an out of control diva too?

How do you make these abstract mental leaps?  You also claimed Bubba was mostly blaming Underwood by some twist of purported logic on your part that made no sense.   He never did.  Another leap for you.

I noticed Welker was ticked after another bad pass by Brady.  I didn't see Welker tear into anybody.  Just miffed.  I have seen Brady tear into Welker, though.

But to make it very clear - so you can stop your leaping - no, I have seen no evidence of Welker as a diva.  Quite the contrary.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady : Geeezzzz. I just watched it again.  Brady starts giving grief to Underwood as soon as Underwood appraoches the bench.  Wrong approach, accoridng to leading management leaders.  Then OB steps in to defend Underwood.  Right approach. Then Brady starts swearing a blue streak, hotly, at OB.  OB is technically Brady's boss. So THEN OB finally loses his cool. Not professional, but I suspect he had a bout enough form his diva chewing out his receivers.  Don't forget, OB came on board as a receivers coach.  You are letting your precious Brady-worship tint reality. Don't be lazy.  Watch.  Watch it again. Then watch it again.  Then take off your tinted shades and watch it one more time.

Technically O'Brien is a welfare recipient.

Obviously you are a Brady basher. Mostly you are just plain old FOS.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady : if u wan't to use that one. Or u can use the slang version...lol punani...lol
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii[/QUOTE]

I prefer the literal meaning as that would make you a MAHU

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady : Of course he isn't. Good players get fired up when mistakes are made and I bet both Brady and Welker have berated themselves verbally on the sidlene many a time.

I agree with you. I'm sure Brady realized after the heat of the moment (and after being dressed down by OB) that he was partly to blame. And, more likely than not, he is probably harder on himself than any of the coaches. It's just my opinion, that this isn't the first time. It's something that i've noticed in the latter part of Brady's career, and was not really noticeable in the early part of his career.  It just eerily reminds me of how Peyton's mental mistakes and behavior in some big games for the Colts.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfiton. Show kjfiton's posts

brady made a bad decision, then a bad throw, then a bad response when he went to the sideline. it doesn't mean he's a bad qb just that this wasn't his best moment. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady : Technically O'Brien is a welfare recipient. Obviously you are a Brady basher. Mostly you are just plain old FOS.

lol...now that is funny Laughing

yeah, I hope OB goes at the end of the season.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]I've also read of users questioning Brady's "drive" or lack of it.   Can't have it both ways, guys.

Yeah, but I've never questioned his drive. Just more recently his judgement - only because I know that he can do better with that part...

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady : I prefer the literal meaning as that would make you a MAHU
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

LOL...at least you're learning the more important hawaiian words...Laughing

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady : How do you make these abstract mental leaps?  You also claimed Bubba was mostly blaming Underwood by some twist of purported logic on your part that made no sense.   He never did.  Another leap for you. I noticed Welker was ticked after another bad pass by Brady.  I didn't see Welker tear into anybody.  Just miffed.  I have seen tear into Welker, though. But to make it very clear - so you can stop your leaping - no, I have seen no evidence of Welker as a diva.  Quite the contrary.

Since you and a handful of others think Brady is a diva because he admonished another player for making a mistake it is no great abstract mental leap to ask if someone thinks Welker is a diva too because he admonished Brady. Get it?

Have you always had reading comprehension issues? I didn't say Bubba blamed Underwood.

This is much like when  I specifically said Brady was better than Rodgers last year and Rodgers is better this year and you completely messed that up.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]brady made a bad decision, then a bad throw, then a bad response when he went to the sideline. it doesn't mean he's a bad qb just that this wasn't his best moment. 
    Posted by kjfiton[/QUOTE]

agreed. It gives us something to argue about until the next game...lol

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady : Gee, Brady can't run as fast as he could in 2001, either,  Criticize him for that.

I like his speed