First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Re: First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady

In Response to Re: First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady : So you're saying that a CEO won't rip into someone that caused his company to lose money?  Judgement isn't tainted by one's drive? Get real. And you don't kow that Brady can do better at judgement. Only HE knows that.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

So, basically what I hear you saying is that it was absolutely okay for OB to chew out Brady. Brady is not the CEO, he's a worker bee....just like underwood, just a higher pay scale. OB, as are all the coaches, are management. 

If that's what you're saying...then we agree with each other.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady : Technically O'Brien is a welfare recipient. Obviously you are a Brady basher. Mostly you are just plain old FOS.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

"Techinically", your attitude with other posters with whom you disagree is lousy.  And that's a lot of posters.  A lot.  You are always getting into with people here. And you are always making it personal. Is that the best attitude you can project?

I watched the tape over and over. 

I am not a Brady-basher.  Overall, I really like him and what he has accomplished.  But like Bubba and some others, I don't like these destructive sideline brow-beatings of his. There is nothing - NOTHING - constructive about them.  If anything, I would think they would mentally take guys like Underwood out of the game.  

Is this what has happened to a  boatload of receivers to come through N.E.? Brady browbeating them until they lose confidence?  Didn't Gronk - a player that is off to a hotter career at this point than even Brady was in his start - allude to Brady browbeating him?  Just two weeks ago?  You don't find all that together an odd coincidence? Are these really bad draft picks and F/A acquisitions or is Brady chasing them out of town with his beat-downs?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady : Since you and a handful of others think Brady is a diva because he admonished another player for making a mistake it is no great abstract mental leap to ask if someone thinks Welker is a diva too because he admonished Brady. Get it? Have you always had reading comprehension issues? I didn't say Bubba blamed Underwood. This is much like when  I specifically said Brady was better than Rodgers last year and Rodgers is better this year and you completely messed that up.

Where do you draws these lines of thinking? You are amazing me in a bad way.  Please show us where I wrote that Welker admonished Brady.  Please, where?
    You are leaping like a a frog on meth.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady : I'm sorry you have no reading comprehension.

Answer me a riddle. Is Brady partly to blame for what happened, yes or no?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady : I agree with you. I'm sure Brady realized after the heat of the moment (and after being dressed down by OB) that he was partly to blame. And, more likely than not, he is probably harder on himself than any of the coaches. It's just my opinion, that this isn't the first time. It's something that i've noticed in the latter part of Brady's career, and was not really noticeable in the early part of his career.  It just eerily reminds me of how Peyton's mental mistakes and behavior in some big games for the Colts.
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii[/QUOTE]

Brady was giving Troy Brown guff at the end of the Colts' playoff loss in '06. This is nothing new and has nothing to do with being a diva.

Even BB says he has to study so he can even answer Brady's questions on the game plan.

I think he has earned the right to decide when he needs to  give a scrub receiver a dose and doesn't need some nobody who won the "how the hell did I get this job" lottery going off on him to the point he needs to be restrained by players and coaches and even BB.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady : Brady was giving Troy Brown guff at the end of the Colts' playoff loss in '06. This is nothing new and has nothing to do with being a diva. Even BB says he has to study so he can even answer Brady's questions on the game plan. I think he has earned the right to decide when he needs to  give a scrub receiver a dose and doesn't need some nobody who won the "how the hell did I get this job" lottery going off on him to the point he needs to be restrained by players and coaches and even BB.

well, then I guess that makes Brady a diva....lol

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady : I guess you never watched Bert Jones go after Roger Carr. There's nothing constructive about allowing someone getting paid to do a job to not do it.  Underwood was paid to make an effort to catch that pass, and his effort sucked.  Granted, he was held, but still, I could have made more of an effort. I'd bet a c-note that if Brady didn't call out Underwood, no one would have done it.

Last time I checked, Ocho is still getting paid (and a whole lot more than underwood for not a whole lot of return on the investment. Last time I checked, Underwood has two games under his belt with the complex offense that the Patriots use.

Brady gets paid a helluva lot more than Underwood does, so, maybe he should be held more accountable for making smarter decisions next time.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady : "Techinically", your attitude with other posters with whom you disagree is lousy.  And that's a lot of posters.  A lot.  You are always getting into with people here. And you are always making it personal. Is that the best attitude you can project? I watched the tape over and over.  I am not a Brady-basher.  Overall, I really like him and what he has accomplished.  But like Bubba and some others, I don't like these destructive sideline brow-beatings of his. There is nothing - NOTHING - constructive about them.  If anything, I would think they would mentally take guys like Underwood out of the game.   Is this what has happened to a  boatload of receivers to come through N.E.? Brady browbeating them until they lose confidence?  Didn't Gronk - a player that is off to a hotter career at this point than even Brady was in his start - allude to Brady browbeating him?  Just two weeks ago?  You don't find all that together an odd coincidence? Are these really bad draft picks and F/A acquisitions or is Brady chasing them out of town with his beat-downs?
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]

"Technically" your attitude with other posters is no better than mine. Your passive-aggressive nature just makes it look a little better to the unwary. I'm quite sure you have been told this before in your travels because you are classic.

I can be abrasive to persons who try to discredit players on our team that don't deserve it just as I can to those that pump up players who don't deserve that. It's a matter of good and evil.

Obviously Brady browbeating Gronk has had a positive effect. Or do you think Gronk is being held back by that?

You probably want to put a stop to rookie hazing too, right?

Are you seriously telling us Chad Jackson sucked because of how Brady treated him. You're preposterous.

Here's a clue: This is football, not sensitivity training.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady : Would the coaches have chewed out Underwood? Is Brady to blame for Underwood's lack of effort?
    you didn't answer the question. It's a simple one really. Does Brady deserve any blame whatsoever with the INT? yes or no?

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady : And you a tool.

lmao....sorry, but it was babe's definition...not mine.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady : well, then I guess that makes Brady a diva....lol
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii[/QUOTE]

If so, then a diva is good! LOL

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady : For the int, 5%.  For its aftermath, no.

well I'll be darned...that's 5% more than I expected. See? we've only got a difference of 27.3% in our opinion.Laughing

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: First Poutin' Peyton, Now It's Bratty Brady : If so, then a diva is good! LOL

LOL...only if you can sing like Aretha Laughing

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from triplestix. Show triplestix's posts

This is the first time I have ever agreed with Babe. The problem here was the fact that O'brian just kept going after Brady. Yes Brady lost his cool too, but O'brian was absolutely idiotic.

Having said my peace about that... Why is no one calling for the Def Cordinator to get canned?! I mean Patricia has no ability to call defense. Has anyone else noticed that everytime the D blitzes there is a huge probability that the play will go for 20 yrds or more? He always calls the wrong blitz at the wrong time. After this year when Crennel is let go from Kansas the Pats need to bring him back. Let's get someone on the defensive side of the ball who can actually get a call right once in a while.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]This is the first time I have ever agreed with Babe. The problem here was the fact that O'brian just kept going after Brady. Yes Brady lost his cool too, but O'brian was absolutely idiotic. Having said my peace about that... Why is no one calling for the Def Cordinator to get canned?! I mean Patricia has no ability to call defense. Has anyone else noticed that everytime the D blitzes there is a huge probability that the play will go for 20 yrds or more? He always calls the wrong blitz at the wrong time. After this year when Crennel is let go from Kansas the Pats need to bring him back. Let's get someone on the defensive side of the ball who can actually get a call right once in a while.
    Posted by triplestix[/QUOTE]

do we even have an official DC? Whoever is making the defensive calls gotta go too...lol.

Sections
Shortcuts