first round bye.the colts and?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

first round bye.the colts and?

its a tight race between the pats,chargers,and bengals,and i have to think the chargers are not only playing well,but have the easiest remaining schedule.
    if the pats can pull off the win tonight,i think they can get it.

chargers-at cleveland at dallas cin, at tenn, wash

bengals- det, at min at SD  kc, at jets

patriots-at saints at mia  car  at buf  jax  at hou.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Re: first round bye.the colts and?

Not worried here on out.

We will run the rest of the games. Colts will have a bye-week then a good bye from the playoffs...

We can beat all these teams.. Jazzed for tonight!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to first round bye.the colts and?:
    [QUOTE]its a tight race between the pats,chargers,and bengals,and i have to think the chargers are not only playing well,but have the easiest remaining schedule. if the pats can pull off the win tonight,i think they can get it. chargers-at cleveland at dallas cin, at tenn, wash bengals- det, at min at SD  kc, at jets patriots-at saints at mia  car  at buf  jax  at hou.
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]

Yeah you're right the main question is tonights game. I like our chances though against this Saints "D". December is when we usually turn it on so let's hope it comes a day early otherwise I'm with you on the Chargers getting the Bye.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

[QUOTE]its a tight race between the pats,chargers,and bengals,and i have to think the chargers are not only playing well,but have the easiest remaining schedule. if the pats can pull off the win tonight,i think they can get it. chargers-at cleveland at dallas cin, at tenn, wash bengals- det, at min at SD  kc, at jets patriots-at saints at mia  car  at buf  jax  at hou.
    IMO

Chargers have 3 very tough games left (one against cincy)
    Cincy has 2 very tough games left (one against SD)
    Pats have 2 very tough games left. 

Don't know where the tiebreakers would stand at this point, but I am inclined to give SD the nod since they get Cincy at home and after Cincy plays Minny.  If the Pats win tonight, I would give them the nod. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Vladtheimpaler1. Show Vladtheimpaler1's posts

I agree that it begins with tonights game.we all know the dolphins play tough at home,and the texans are playing well.if the pats were to lose tonights game.it would only give them a two game lead in the division.and hopefully they dont drop any more then that.for I dont know who would hold the tie breaker just for the division if the pats dolphins,and jets were all to finish with the same record.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

What makes you think that the Chargers have the easiest schedule.

i only see 1 easy game on thier schedule...Cleveland.  Wash and Tenn are tough teams to play. 

All 3 teams have tough games down the stretch.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: first round bye.the colts and?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to first round bye.the colts and? : IMO Chargers have 3 very tough games left (one against cincy) Cincy has 2 very tough games left (one against SD) Pats have 2 very tough games left.  Don't know where the tiebreakers would stand at this point, but I am inclined to give SD the nod since they get Cincy at home and after Cincy plays Minny.  If the Pats win tonight, I would give them the nod. 
    Posted by underdoggg[/QUOTE]

I hear you. I'm counting Miami and Jax as tough. The Patriots always have issues playing at Miami. I won't feel good about that game until it's over.(And we've won)
    And of course tonights game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Vladtheimpaler1. Show Vladtheimpaler1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to first round bye.the colts and? : What makes you think that the Chargers have the easiest schedule.  i only see 1 easy game on thier schedule...Cleveland.  Wash and Tenn are tough teams to play.  All 3 teams have tough games down the stretch.
    Posted by patsfaninsatx[/QUOTE]
    wash,and tenn?tough for who?probably for cleveland.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: first round bye.the colts and? : I hear you. I'm counting Miami and Jax as tough. The Patriots always have issues playing at Miami. I won't feel good about that game until it's over.(And we've won) And of course tonights game.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

E - believe it or not, I counted your game tonight as tough and the final game against Houston as tough. 

Did not do so for Miami or Jax.  I would normally say Miami would be tough, but I just think the pats have that covered.  Jax is too jekyll and hyde to be called tough.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

T-Pain?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: first round bye.the colts and? : wash,and tenn?tough for who?probably for cleveland.
    Posted by Vladtheimpaler1[/QUOTE]

I knew somebody would say this.

Tenn is not the same team NE played in October.  I believe the Pats would still beat them, but not 59-0.

Wash...despite thier record, they have a very good defense and thier offense is starting to score a little.

Neither games are guarentee wins for anyone. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: first round bye.the colts and? : E - believe it or not, I counted your game tonight as tough and the final game against Houston as tough.  Did not do so for Miami or Jax.  I would normally say Miami would be tough, but I just think the pats have that covered.  Jax is too jekyll and hyde to be called tough.

I will agree with that, but I dont believe that Houston is a better team than NE.

But you never know in the NFL.

I will say this.  Aside from tonight, every team that NE has left to play should be wins.  Thats what good teams do, beat the bad teams.  Plain and simple!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: first round bye.the colts and? : I will agree with that, but I dont believe that Houston is a better team than NE. But you never know in the NFL. I will say this.  Aside from tonight, every team that NE has left to play should be wins.  Thats what good teams do, beat the bad teams.  Plain and simple!

Every team Indy beat will be a win for us going forward

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

i agree,it begins with tonight.GO PATS!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: first round bye.the colts and? : E - believe it or not, I counted your game tonight as tough and the final game against Houston as tough.  Did not do so for Miami or Jax.  I would normally say Miami would be tough, but I just think the pats have that covered.  Jax is too jekyll and hyde to be called tough.

You know I am actually more worried about the Miami game than tonight. I've made the trek to miami on a half dozen different occasions and we are 2-4 on those dates. There is something about playing there that is always tough no matter what the records are.Now your making me worry about the Houston too. They actually played pretty good yesterday until the end. They seem to have good weapons on offense.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: first round bye.the colts and? : I knew somebody would say this. Tenn is not the same team NE played in October.  I believe the Pats would still beat them, but not 59-0. Wash...despite thier record, they have a very good defense and thier offense is starting to score a little. Neither games are guarentee wins for anyone. 
    Posted by patsfaninsatx[/QUOTE] i could see the titans being tougher.with the steelers dropping,and they are winning.they could have a shot at the playoffs,but so could the jags.the texans are a tough team.like us they failed to hold the colts off at the end.its gonna be a final streatch that will be full of surprises.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marcus1973. Show Marcus1973's posts

My prediction is the Pats will be the number 2 seed if they win tonight if the Pats do not win tonight that last bye will come down to the last week between the Chargers, Bengals and Pats.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: first round bye.the colts and? : You know I am actually more worried about the Miami game than tonight. I've made the trek to miami on a half dozen different occasions and we are 2-4 on those dates. There is something about playing there that is always tough no matter what the records are.Now your making me worry about the Houston too. They actually played pretty good yesterday until the end. They seem to have good weapons on offense.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

I agree, I always fear Miami, in Miami. This time though, no Ronnie Brown, Henning is beginning to have the honeymoon wear off and we are much improved. After tonight's win, I believe we will be unbeatable....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Spoiler teams are the worst to play....and each have them.  Those games are the linchpins to how this will all go.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: first round bye.the colts and? : I will agree with that, but I dont believe that Houston is a better team than NE. But you never know in the NFL. I will say this.  Aside from tonight, every team that NE has left to play should be wins.  Thats what good teams do, beat the bad teams.  Plain and simple!
    I don't think Houston is better than the pats, but they are playing in Houston and just like any other game unexpected things can happen. 

I'll state it this way, Houston has the tools to beat NE.  Some of these other teams do not, imo. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

The Saints are just another loser NFC team.  I'm not excited about squashing this cupcake or the others on our schedule.  Wake me up when we play a real team in January.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: first round bye.the colts and? : I agree, I always fear Miami, in Miami. This time though, no Ronnie Brown, Henning is beginning to have the honeymoon wear off and we are much improved. After tonight's win, I believe we will be unbeatable....
    Posted by gmbill[/QUOTE]

I will agree with that....If NE wins tonight I think they should be able to run the table.

Miami is always a threat, regardless of records, but imo RB was a huge loss for that team.  It might be close but NE should definately win that game.

Jax is hot and cold, so you never know what you are going to get, but they dont seem like a threat and Houston is a good team, but NE is better.

As far as BUF and CAR...those should be game that NE better win, but you never know.

My main concern for this team is to clinch the division.  I could give 2 #%^^& about a bye. l 'If NE is on a streak I want them to keep playing.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: first round bye.the colts and? : I agree, I always fear Miami, in Miami. This time though, no Ronnie Brown, Henning is beginning to have the honeymoon wear off and we are much improved. After tonight's win, I believe we will be unbeatable....
    Posted by gmbill[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I don't know if you saw this yesterday but they tried letting Ricky Williams throw out of the wildcat and he threw a pick in the endzone. No Brown is a bonus for us and that should cut down on the number of wildcat formations.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

The Bengals are 6-0 in the division. They hold all the cards. Head to head against the Chargers may come into play. We're 3-1 in the division and the chargers are 4-2.  That will be the tie breaker.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

[QUOTE]The Bengals are 6-0 in the division. They hold all the cards. Head to head against the Chargers may come into play. We're 3-1 in the division and the chargers are 4-2.  That will be the tie breaker.
    Posted by Philskiw[/QUOTE]

My bad the Chargers are 5-1 I was looking at the home game stats.