first round bye.the colts and?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Re: first round bye.the colts and?

In Response to Re: first round bye.the colts and?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: first round bye.the colts and? : I don't think Houston is better than the pats, but they are playing in Houston and just like any other game unexpected things can happen.  I'll state it this way, Houston has the tools to beat NE.  Some of these other teams do not, imo. 
    Posted by underdoggg[/QUOTE]

Like I said, Indy beat them, we will beat them no worry here

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

In Response to first round bye.the colts and?:
    [QUOTE]its a tight race between the pats,chargers,and bengals,and i have to think the chargers are not only playing well,but have the easiest remaining schedule. if the pats can pull off the win tonight,i think they can get it. chargers-at cleveland at dallas cin, at tenn, wash bengals- det, at min at SD  kc, at jets patriots-at saints at mia  car  at buf  jax  at hou.
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]

BOLTS 13-3 @ 2 seed

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to first round bye.the colts and? : BOLTS 13-3 @ 2 seed
    Posted by jbolted[/QUOTE] you guys have the easier stretch cant argue there,but it still begins with tonights game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]T-Pain?
    Posted by NickC1188[/QUOTE]

I guess the playoffs aren't ON A BOAT

I'd love to see the Pats, but I can't discuss this with any kind of objectivity.  I will say this though: I think the Patriots HAVE TO WIN OUT in order to secure the #2 seed because the last I knew they would lose tiebreakers to both Cincinnati and San Diego and because I don't see the Chargers and Bengals losing TWO more games this season.  Lucky for the Pats - SD and Cincy play each other, while SD also has to go to Dallas and Cincy has to go to Minnesota.

My dream world:
    Bengals beat the Chargers and lose to the Vikings.
    Pats get the 2-seed at 13-3