First Row and Vip Stand Shut Down OIr Blocked, Anyone Got Another Source To Watch ONline?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

First Row and Vip Stand Shut Down OIr Blocked, Anyone Got Another Source To Watch ONline?

I dont watch/own a tv
    but like to watch nfl network and nfl games online

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: First Row and Vip Stand Shut Down OIr Blocked, Anyone Got Another Source To Watch ONline?

Those picture boxes are the devil's tool.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Re: First Row and Vip Stand Shut Down OIr Blocked, Anyone Got Another Source To Watch ONline?

oleoletv.com

This is for any live sporting event. Soccer is good for something!

Not sure about streaming nfl network. Try googling "Nfl network stream fee".

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Never you mind, NFL network stream:

http://nowwatchtvlive.com/2011/07/free-watch-nfl-network-online-nfl-network-live-stream-online/

Techno-pirates are today's Robin Hoods.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

it's getting harder and harder to watch events on the computer.  Streams are getting slow, ad"s all over, interruptions.  It's time to either purchase a tv or plan on spending your season at the local sports bar.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

I honestly don't understand why the money hungry NFL wouldn't provide live game feeds for your computer, tablet, phone, just like MLB does. The contract they have with Direct TV is the worst move ever for the fans. Many would pay top dollar to have that, but NO they can't even provide it for the fans who can't get Direct TV. Goodell can go sit on a fat one and rotate.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: First Row and Vip Stand Shut Down OIr Blocked, Anyone Got Another Source To Watch ONline?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: First Row and Vip Stand Shut Down OIr Blocked, Anyone Got Another Source To Watch ONline? : You know I always thought that but didnt want to say anything less people think I was not quite right.
    Posted by sod11[/QUOTE]

Although being facetious, you both are sorta right...  The happiest and clearest thinking that I've been in my life for a long span of time, was the lone year as a College Junior that I decided not to get Cable Television.  I remember going back home at the end of that particular year, and I'd hear my father b#tch#n' and complaing in the other room, saying things like, "200 Channels!?? And not 1 decent d#mn thing on tv?!?!"   At the same time, I vivdly recall that I now that I was back home WITH Cable Tv, I was intrigued and could find something to take away from even the most Insanely BORING and utterly meaningless of ANY and ALL programs...bad and annoying commercials actually offered merits of interest and interesting aspects that you could learn from and get something outta.  A ffat girl doin' the shake weight infomercial, offered the same potentialities and focus of interest than even the very best documentary on the History Channel <admittedly this is probably a bad analogy...A fat girl tellin' women that the shake weight is "THE most amazing total fitness breakthrough" is funny at ANY time... />.

Who said the thing about how the Web is just PAINFUL now to be on <kr!st, even youtube sticks and pauses for every other song or video stream />.  Anyway, they're right- Just like that Jewish liberal Congressman, and some of his cron!es along with the VAST majority of the higher ranking Repub's on the other side of the political spectrum, Were forwarding the ALL-Controling notion of banning the internet (or at least VASTLY controling where it sends you while you're on it)...

Ya know, people were up in arms at them even having the b#lls to dare even say such a thing...  So now, there's 1 better: The internet is PAINFULLY slower, straight across the board; Adds and other garbage just play 1 part (albeit a massive one)- But yea, Adds and pop-ups that'cha can't ever remove after every single click are All-consuming, trying, and brutally affect any positive experience on-line; 
    YouTube's turned to 100% hypocrisy...after originating off the idea that a person should be allowed to listen to commercial free music that they love, without having to pay 20 bvcks at a pop for 1 CD which has that 1 Song that the person's buyin' the CD for- NOW, they youtube spends the entirety of their time removing over and over and over, those music videos that lone individuals place on it, which AREN'T their own (their own=those with adds at the beginning).  
    Google?  Google just like every other search browser, inevitably sends your query  to the sites that've greased theirs or someone else's pocket...  Rather than the actual best result that you were attempting to find on the web off your search
    <a few months back, I did a query for a WB Yeats poem called, "The Second Coming."  Could- NOT, find this full simple unabridged small poem ANY-where in the first 4 or 5 pages or so...found refernces, analyises- Found adds for it, random refernce points about...But the st#p#d f#c#ing poem itself? No sir... />

IF you had asked me 4 years ago about the idea of simply totally ending the Internet, I too, would've laughed and stood up to defend this amazing information highway...  Now?  I'd be like, "Yeaaa, ya das fine; You can end it. I don't really care that much. It's not like it's really any good anymore..."    

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

dont ever leave your pc while watching online sports.  virus took over my pc, hid my icons.  it was sweet. 
    I never believed in anti virus software.  i can always fix the virus by myself with a little help from google but i believe in malwarebytes, and i don't work for them. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

In Response to Re: First Row and Vip Stand Shut Down OIr Blocked, Anyone Got Another Source To Watch ONline?:
    [QUOTE]I honestly don't understand why the money hungry NFL wouldn't provide live game feeds for your computer, tablet, phone, just like MLB does. The contract they have with Direct TV is the worst move ever for the fans. Many would pay top dollar to have that, but NO they can't even provide it for the fans who can't get Direct TV. Goodell can go sit on a fat one and rotate.
    Posted by freediro[/QUOTE]
    I'm fairly sure DirectTV now has a Sunday Ticket package that's online only.  I was looking into it a couple months back, and mean to again once we get closer to September.  Granted, it's not cheap, but it's available.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Be careful what you wish for or you will end up with a virus that searches for and downloads any personal info on your PC.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]LONG LIVE THE KING.......FIRSTROW IS BACK!!! Have never had a virus in over a year of using this site. I clued folks to this palce a while ago and until it is dead, the man will never get a cent of my hard earned money........
    Posted by leatherhelmet[/QUOTE]

leather thanks. know why tehy went down. how often has this happened in the past year?

peace

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

firstrowsports.EU

out of country, out of jurisdiction

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]firstrowsports. EU out of country, out of jurisdiction
    Posted by flutie66[/QUOTE]

Is that the site where the commercials and sometimes the commentary are in other languages? I didn't know they were back. Unlike most others they never triggered a flag from my virus protection.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rusco56. Show rusco56's posts

try  ILEMI

Sections
Shortcuts