First Take: Can Pats be last team standing?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

First Take: Can Pats be last team standing?

Entertaining debate between Stephen A. and Skip B.

Who's the hot chick in the middle?

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4734766/first-take-can-pats-be-last-team-standing

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re: First Take: Can Pats be last team standing?

Love this show. especially now that Stephen A. is a regular. Not sure who the chick is. It used to be that one guy (don't know his name).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I watch it most mornings.  Stephen A. always talks about Brady tap dancing in the pocket, more so then Gregory Hines.  Well no doubt, I believe Hines has past away so I'm pretty sure he doesn't tap dance any longer.  Anyways.......  Skip likes the Patriots, was predicting a one loss season.  I like when Eric Mangini is on.  I know, I know the Pats spygate scandle and all.  Mangini has stated he regreted all of that but the dude knows football and I really enjoy hearing his perspective on all NFL teams.

The chick.... she is pretty good, better then most females they have had on there

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Cari Champion is the dame.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

49...thanks for the name....here's a couple pics

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1329685-espn-reportedly-welcomes-tennis-channels-cari-champion-to-host-first-take

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

The girl is hot.

I can't stand to watch that show because of Skip though. He contradicts himself on everything.

He contradicts himself so much. I love the Pats as much as the next guy, but his love for the Pats is beyond anything I've seen. He can't even admit when he's wrong.

He obviously says controversial stuff to enhance ratings, but I find him beyond annoying.

I do like Stephen A. Smith though. He is consistent and will often back up what he says with evidence.

Rob Parker is also someone I dislike

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Depends. If they get aggressive on D and can improve getting off the field, continue their dominance w/ takeaways, mix up offensive playcalling, and Brady continues to not throw INTs....then, yes. I like their odds...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Name a QB when under pressure who doesn't dance in the pocket?  Peyton does all the time and he doesn't have to be pressured.  Why do these talking heads always seem to say that only Brady, when pressured, caves?  Are they saying all other QBs are better than Brady under pressure?  Stats prove otherwise.  Hey, look at Eli, have you ever seen a QB throw so many "heave and pray" passes when under pressure?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Name a QB when under pressure who doesn't dance in the pocket?  Peyton does all the time and he doesn't have to be pressured.  Why do these talking heads always seem to say that only Brady, when pressured, caves?  Are they saying all other QBs are better than Brady under pressure?  Stats prove otherwise.  Hey, look at Eli, have you ever seen a QB throw so many "heave and pray" passes when under pressure?

[/QUOTE]

Exactly.  Everyone says, "Brady is an average QB under pressure."  So if Brady under pressure plays the same as an average QB not under pressure, that means Brady is an extraordinary QB.  The average QB is terrible under pressure.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Plus they don't have anything else to criticize him for.  Let's see, he always wins, never throws interceptions, his offense leads the league in everything ... well let's criticize the way he looks!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

In response to themightypatriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Exactly.  Everyone says, "Brady is an average QB under pressure."  So if Brady under pressure plays the same as an average QB not under pressure, that means Brady is an extraordinary QB.  The average QB is terrible under pressure.  

[/QUOTE]

Aaron Rodgers would probably be the best QB under. His Oline is terrible yet he's still chucking it at an all-pro level.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

dapats - Aaron Rodgers is younger and has more mobility.  Brady has never been known for his mobility yet his pocket presence is most ikely the best in the NFL.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to pats-fan-2007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

49...thanks for the name....here's a couple pics

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1329685-espn-reportedly-welcomes-tennis-channels-cari-champion-to-host-first-take

[/QUOTE]

Damn! Shes Banging!  Looks like the long lost Williams Sister. I can see a resemblence to Venus...   I swear these chics are taking over. Its like they think we wont watch sports without a Hot Chic on t.v. when in reality its just icing on the cake. I will just be glad when they start moving these old hoochies out from the sidelines to make way for younger talent because Suzie Kolber has to wear so much makeup now a days I dont know what she really looks like.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Anyone claiming that loser in Green Bay is better than Brady is a troll.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

The hot chick is the only redeemable quality about that show, the other two have diarrhea dropping from their mouth, they swing any which way the wind blows.  

I'd rather have the hot chick far+ directly into my face for a half hour than watch that show...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Damn! Shes Banging!

[/QUOTE]

Naw, her elbows are to pointy.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

First Take developed a pattern last year that they think works and have stuck to it to a fault.  The first 15 minutes of every half hour is rational conversation and by 20 minutes in they are yelling at each other even if they agree.  It's total BS!  Plus they lost me at Tebow last year!

Oh and Rob Parker is a Rusty clone he hates everything about Boston!  He's a Jest Crybaby!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Smith is a real dope. He claims the Pats haven't won a SB in 9 years because they run up the score. Don't get any dumber than that.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Yes. Every contender looks beatable right now. If the Pats get a healthy Gronk and Hernandez back and the defense peaks some time in late December there is no reason that can't win it all.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

actually, i think in the interview he said that the Patriots are a great regular season team, but have been faltering in the playoffs since their last SB.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

Show is terrible. Its for little kids. I cant imagine grown men watching.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Damn! Shes Banging!

[/QUOTE]

Naw, her elbows are to pointy.

[/QUOTE]

Thats nitpicking a lil bit isnt it. Lol. She is drop dead make you melt gorgous. Stephen A Comes across as a tool to me though. Skip is alright you just cant listen to him constantly.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Smith is an idiot here. He makes it sound like the Pats haven't been any good for the past 9 years. Over that time they have been to two super bowls , losing both in the final minute, one on an impossible catch, and they have the NFL's best record over that time. Dope