First time ever...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

First time ever...

I've watched a lot of sports in my life, and that is the first time that I have ever seen a call literally be made-up.

I really can't believe what I just witnessed happened... freaking unbelieveable. 

That call was made-up... Jones did nothing. 

It wasn't a subjective call, it wasn't borderline, it wasn't a case of an official going out of his way to call something... There was literally NOTHING on that play, and the official(s) made up a penalty. 

I'm frustrated, but I'm not sure how mad I can be... the Pats should've had their chance, and they were robbed... in every sense of the word. 

The game was handed to the Jets. That game was rigged. R-I-G-G-E-D... RIGGED. No other way to look at it. The officials MADE UP a call, when nothing was there to be called. Most absurd thing I've ever seen, and I'm not sure if I'll ever watch another NFL game. 

That was all the evidence I needed to know that these games are fixed. Either via Goodell, or due to officials' personal preference. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

Re: First time ever...

That ending does make you think the refs took a bribe or something.  Even if the Pats had a bad day, they should have had a second drive in overtime with a second chance to win.  The Jets sure don't bragging rights from this one.  Totally bogus call.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

pathetic....   there is no way else to look at it.  Funny to watch the attempto spin this going forward.

Pats fans.....     Really step back and have a huge laugh at the joke of every person who opens their mouth to defend this call in any way. 

starting with DAn  Dierdork.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

The NFL always says they want the players to decide the game, then this happens!?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Nauseating.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/assets/3425039/jetspats.gif

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Belichick in press conference would only say "a lot pf calls were missed today"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

The NFL might have been calling a 'make-up' game after all the Saints fans complaints last week.

This is a much stranger situation as a call that had no effect on the play was  called in a critical situation. 

Sections
Shortcuts