Firstrowsports.tv pulled

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSFANNC. Show PATSFANNC's posts

Firstrowsports.tv pulled

If you don't live in Bos you probably have used this sight for live streaming of Pats, Celts, Bruins etc.  This site has been drawn down by Homeland security

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Re: Firstrowsports.tv pulled

Lousy! Hopefully someone else will take their spot

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

holy crap batman.
    what are the options.
    how would you even find the alternative?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Learn to use sopcast!

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

lol...speaking of tv watching, I was listening to a Brady clip where he was saying what a great opportunity it was to play in the SB.  He said last year he was watching on some illegal SB site (edit: while in Costa Rica) and it was kind of crappy.  I about pi$$ed myself when I heard it.

Whomever has posted here...should edit their links so the goodness isn't exposed to those wishing to deprive us from said goodness.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In Response to Re: Firstrowsports.tv pulled:
    [QUOTE]lol...speaking of tv watching, I was listening to a Brady clip where he was saying what a great opportunity it was to play in the SB.  He said last year he was watching on some illegal SB site and it was kind of crappy.  I about pi$$ed myself when I heard it.

i love that!
    thanks for posting

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Learn to use sopcast!
    Posted by TFB12

whats a sopcast?
    something to google or?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

While we are at sticking it to the man!!! solarmovie.eu       free everything movie and show wise. Be patient pulling up the different links.(videoweed seems to work best).......one will always work.(Currentlycatching up on Boardwalk Empire) Havent paid for crap cable,dish or pay per view in yrs. Big ups to computer geeks!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by leatherhelmet

thanks for the cluing on both! 
    will give it a try.
    way to spread the good!

peace!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Firstrowsports.tv pulled:
    If you don't live in Bos you probably have used this sight for live streaming of Pats, Celts, Bruins etc.  This site has been drawn down by Homeland security
    Posted by PATSFANNC

Undoubtedly due to the real & present terrorist threat that FirstRowSports.com presents to our nation...  I for one, applaud them for keeping us ALL safe...really, really, Really, really-really=Safe (as almost like if ya need the visual imagery: "In a Safe").

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Ok kids....try this

http://forum.wiziwig.eu/threads/68008-Streaming-2011-NFL-Playoffs-Super-Bowl

I'm always offshore but it works both USA and offshore.

I Just checked it and it's ready for SB Game and you may watch the Super Bowl XLVI Pregame [NBC] earlier as well.

This site has been the best for me and the clarity is super and I've timed the action with the TV and it seems right in phase with the home TV.

IF you like to take it step by simple step then use .. http://forum.wiziwig.eu/

then scroll down and pick your pleasure a step at a time....very easy really.

What also is nice there are few ads and the key there is to allow the advert to run for 30 seconds or so instead of trying to delete it becuase it will then finish and not return to haunt you.  What I also like is that they use the 'coaches camera' from above at times showing the whole field of play. enjoy!

Have a good SB weekend

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In Response to Firstrowsports.tv pulled : Undoubtedly due to the real & present terrorist threat that FirstRowSports.com presents to our nation...  I for one, applaud them for keeping us ALL safe...really, really, Really, really-really=Safe (as almost like if ya need the visual imagery: "In a Safe").  
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

pretty close.
    soon we will be in camps, as in concentration.
    have you seen these things they have built and the plsticcoffins gathered there. house like up 2 million. and there are abut 800 of them,with railroad tracks going to and from

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Ok kids....try this http://forum.wiziwig.eu/threads/68008-Streaming-2011-NFL-Playoffs-Super-Bowl I'm always offshore but it works both USA and offshore. I Just checked it and it's ready for SB Game and you may watch the Super Bowl XLVI Pregame [NBC] earlier as well. This site has been the best for me and the clarity is super and I've timed the action with the TV and it seems right in phase with the home TV. IF you like to take it step by simple step then use .. http://forum.wiziwig.eu/ then scroll down and pick your pleasure a step at a time....very easy really. What also is nice there are few ads and the key there is to allow the advert to run for 30 seconds or so instead of trying to delete it becuase it will then finish and not return to haunt you.  What I also like is that they use the 'coaches camera' from above at times showing the whole field of play. enjoy! Have a good SB weekend
    Posted by palookaski

What I also like is that they use the 'coaches camera' from above at times showing the whole field of play. enjoy!

sounds awesoe.thanks!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

Not for nothing, but NBC which has really nailed down the online viewing experience with camera angles and whatnot...will be broadcasting the game for free online.  I'm not sure if you've ever watched SNF, but their telecast is really the best one out there.

They've been streaming all their playoff games for free this year...so no need to go to whatever questionable site to watch the game.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

dang yous pakistanis

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Firstrowsports.tv pulled : whats a sopcast? something to google or?
    Posted by bredbru

SopCast is a simple, free way to broadcast video and audio or watch the video and listen to radio on the Internet. Adopting P2P(Peer-to-Peer) technology.

It is awesome, works great.  Gotta DL sopcast program - can watch channels all over the world.  Most sporting events can be found on there with a little searching and know how. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I wish Homeland would put the same energy into getting rid of illegal immigrants.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

lol...speaking of tv watching, I was listening to a Brady clip where he was saying what a great opportunity it was to play in the SB.  He said last year he was watching on some illegal SB site (edit: while in Costa Rica) and it was kind of crappy.  I about pi$$ed myself when I heard it. Whomever has posted here...should edit their links so the goodness isn't exposed to those wishing to deprive us from said goodness.
    Posted by Ytsejamer1

here's the report
    http://connecticut.cbslocal.com/2012/02/03/brady-i-watched-super-bowl-last-year-on-illegal-website/

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Not for nothing, but NBC which has really nailed down the online viewing experience with camera angles and whatnot...will be broadcasting the game for free online.  I'm not sure if you've ever watched SNF, but their telecast is really the best one out there. They've been streaming all their playoff games for free this year...so no need to go to whatever questionable site to watch the game.
    Posted by Ytsejamer1

do you have the link to watch their broadcast online

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

do you have the link to watch their broadcast online
    Posted by bredbru

Here it is,
    http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/46164445

Sections
Shortcuts