FLACCO: I'M better than BRADY, RODGERS +MANNINGS! what does it mean?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

FLACCO: I'M better than BRADY, RODGERS +MANNINGS! what does it mean?

"I mean, I think I'm the best. I don't think I'm top five, I think I'm the best.

well, he pulled the eli yesterday and said in his mind he's the best qb in the league, so naturally i made the leap of logic. i live in the baltimore area and in his last 5 games he certainly appeared to be making the next leap, however his issue is with consistency, shaky mechanics and the inability to properly read defenses and read his progressions. you pressure him, he checks down. teams have been focusing on mr. rice. if they focus on flacco, i dont think he is so elite. also, he's prone to that one danny white 9remember him?), romo-favre type throw or play per game!  if his mind is telling him that, he should get a new one. its called being delusional! thinking impacts behavior, having perspective is key. saying you believe you can be the best is one thing, saying you are is bad manners.

can you imagine andrew luck or rex grossman or ryan mallet saying that out loud? no wonder he can't get a new deal with the raven. he walks in with that tude, no where for them to logically go and no way they cant be laughing openly, creating a weird environment. his agent said in february that he showed signs of being a top 5 qb during the season, now he comes out and blows it out of the water by saying he really doesnt see himself as top 5!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Re: FLACCO: I'M better than BRADY, RODGERS +MANNINGS! what does it mean?

Flacco might barely be in the top five in the AFC which says quite a bit about the lack of quality QBs in the AFC, but if you include all QBs in the NFC I don't put Flacco even near the elite group. At best he's just another average QB that will win if surrounded by talent, but isn't capable of carrying a team like Brady, Manning or Big Ben. 

Hetchinspete.   

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

His mommy said it to him so it must be true.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I think Flacco is one of the better QB's in the league, better then he gets credit for and he always seems to do good against the Patriots.  I think he will continue to be one of the better QB's in the league as his career goes on. 

But seriously, not even his own family could think he is at the top of the list or even in the top 5.  It's good to have confidence about your own game but he looks foolish with the statements he made.  He could have handled the question much better. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Runer. Show Runer's posts

Put  up or shutup Joe

Flacco 8 TD 8 INT 54.3% completion 70.4 rating in playoffs 0 SB attended

Brady 38 TD 20 INT 62.9% completion 87.8 rating in playoffs  3SB win 2SB loss

E. Manning 17 TD 8 INT 61.5% completion 89.3 rating in playoffs 2SB Win

P. Manning 29 TD 19 INT 63.1% completion 88.4 rating in playoffs 1SB win 1SB loss

Big Ben 20 TD 17 INT 60.6% completion 83.7 rating in playoffs 2SB win 1SB loss

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Very foolish. 

Brady and Manning probably have taken notice.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Did anyone ask him WHY he thinks he's better other than his OWN opinion?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

His completion % is average at best and he seems to be one of those QBs that is in love with his own arm strength. If Ozzie does sign him to an huge extension I would demand a better contract if I'm Ray Rice. I don't consider him a top ten QB in the NFL, however, there is such a dearth of good QBs that the Ravens might have to pay him just to remain competitive at the QB position. If the alternative is stiffs like Kyle Boller or Jason Campbell then yeah you kinda have to pay him even though he's the 3rd best QB in his own division; Dalton and Big Ben being better.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

He is the definition of average. That said, that was a very impressive throw to Lee Evans in the corner of the end zone that should have sent them to the Super Bowl if not for one sterling defensive play ;)

But the Texans game? Good thing for him that Yates just stared down Andre Johnson the whole game and let Ed Reed and company do their thing.

Sections
Shortcuts