Flacco on the cover of SI... hmmmmm

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Re: Flacco on the cover of SI... hmmmmm

Exile - There's a vote of NO! Anybody else.

Nothing to Spygate??? Interesting view. Does everything look better with rose colored glasses on?I wonder what the Networks will say ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

You may be on to something.  Once the accusations were launched, a franchise plummeted into the depths of despair, changing staff and players to no avail, and could not stop a downward spiral until they lost the modicum of respect they previously enjoyed, even among their most die-hard fans, and became the laughing-stock for the rest of the league.  So yes, there is a curse.

Meanwhile, the Pats continue to make the playoffs and are always in the game for another Superbowl and Championship. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

krismk-You still are evading the question that was asked and I understand that the dark ugly days of the pats organization are agonizing to you... or at least they should be.

I saw Tyree catch that ball off his head and I saw TB throw an errant pass to Welker.

Call it bad luck or call it a Curse. Either way it came back twice to bite the pats square in the pants in the biggest game.

Why can't we get more pats fans to dicuss this when the media will soon be talking about ad nauseum if the pats happen to beat my Ravens this week.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Well gang...once again it's great to be back in here but that's it for today. maybe we can have a real discussion about a certain teams Curse tomorrow.

JRABBB stand for Jets/Ravens anybody but BB-but deep down I'm just old Leon!

Y'all have a nice night now...ya'hear!?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

another year while the pats make history the jests make tee times and work off suspended sentences. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Awesome. Jinx

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:

The Falcons won't lose because of the SI curse,they'll lose because the Patriots are the better team.

Skipping ahead to the SB?