Flacco to play Johnny U in the movie "The Greatest Game ever Played"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Flacco to play Johnny U in the movie "The Greatest Game ever Played"

I'm fine with that, here is my list for other players

Brady----Tom Cruz

WW---minime

Gronk---the Rock

BB--- Clint "get off my football field' Eastwood

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Flacco to play Johnny U in the movie

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:

I'm fine with that, here is my list for other players

Brady----Tom Cruz

WW---minime

Gronk---the Rock

BB--- Clint "get off my football field' Eastwood

you know i believe Nathan Lane could play you Harley

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

Flacco could not carry Johnny U's jock!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to tenace4life's comment:

whats ur point? its a movie

flacco is a very good qb and now has one of those fancy rings too

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Flacco looks nothing like Johnny U!!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Welcome back Harley!  They just ruined the movie for me-no way do I see this with Flaccid as Johnny U. The guy has about 4 good games at the end of last season and now he's the next Brady---If it was'nt for Denver imploding on that last dich TD  He never would have gotten that contract. They will regret giving it to him-let's see how he does without Bolden who caught like 60 percent of his passes?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:

Welcome back Harley!  They just ruined the movie for me-no way do I see this with Flaccid as Johnny U. The guy has about 4 good games at the end of last season and now he's the next Brady---If it was'nt for Denver imploding on that last dich TD  He never would have gotten that contract. They will regret giving it to him-let's see how he does without Bolden who caught like 60 percent of his passes?

sore losing at it's finest

i predict an oscar nomination for flacco btw

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Guys it's Eddie Munster, not Herman...

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

jetnsfan I believe Donald Trump is the perfect person to play you in a movie. A New York arrogant gasbag that nobody takeseriously nor likes.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

jetnsfan I believe Donald Trump is the perfect person to play you in a movie. A New York arrogant gasbag that nobody takeseriously nor likes.

NATHAN LANE

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

Have you ever seen his press conferences, BORING!! Don't know who picked him, clearly they have no idea what they are doing, Couldn't they find an actor for the role, Flacco will have trouble remembering his lines, maybe the Ravens should get an actor to play QB with what's left of their team...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Still can't understand why your'e on a Pats message board and a lot!!! You think with 8 million people living in that cesspool you would be able to find one friend and get a life? Biggest loser on this forum-YOU!!!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to jri37's comment:

Still can't understand why your'e on a Pats message board and a lot!!! You think with 8 million people living in that cesspool you would be able to find one friend and get a life? Biggest loser on this forum-YOU!!!

I would 2nd that nomination

i thank you both! how many of us in life will ever be the biggest or best?

however, like lyndon johnson, i must decline ur nomination...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Like I said an arrogant gasbag that noone likes....and homophobe too my my Mr. liberal. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Like I said an arrogant gasbag that noone likes....and homophobe too my my Mr. liberal. 

how am i a "homophobe" flagwaver?

because i said nathan lane would play you? good logic there

ok so instead of nathan lane how about george takei?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to jri37's comment:

In response to tenace4life's comment:

whats ur point? its a movie

flacco is a very good qb and now has one of those fancy rings too

So does Mark Rypien, Trent Dilfer, Doug Williams, Jeff Hostetler and brad johnson. None of those QB's were very good for an extended period of time. Some caught lighteneing in a bottle and some just were lucky enough to play on great teams.

The next few years will define Flacco's standing as a QB.

joe flacco is better  than all of those qbs above-in the case of guys like dilfer and rypien to even mention them with him at all is ridiculous

guess the rest of his career up till this yr doesn't count huh? hell if that evans kid knew how to grab and hold a football he beats u guys twice in a row-so i guess i can see ur bitterness

eli gets the same treatment here ie: over the top silliness

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

joe flacco is better  than all of those qbs above-in the case of guys like dilfer and rypien to even mention them with him at all is ridiculous

guess the rest of his career up till this yr doesn't count huh? hell if that evans kid knew how to grab and hold a football he beats u guys twice in a row-so i guess i can see ur bitterness

And if that Welker guy knew how to grab and hold a football...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

And if that Welker guy knew how to grab and hold a football...

and if that defense didn't melt with a lead...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

LOL! Jints getting owned like always.  Poor guy has no friends in real life nor does he in his virtual fantasy playground.  Take it easy on him, Harley.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

LOL! Jints getting owned like always.  Poor guy has no friends in real life nor does he in his virtual fantasy playground.  Take it easy on him, Harley.

HI WHITEY!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Oh don't forget he hates people that love Jesus.  One day mom and dad may take him to Disney and he can say he's been up and down the east coast.  Only problem is he only gets out of the car at the park. That's worldly.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

Ok Ok can't pick on the slow fat kid, the one that nobody likes, nor talks to.

Sections
Shortcuts