Flag ratio Colts to Saints?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Flag ratio Colts to Saints?

Playing the Jets I called a 3 to 1 and was wrong...it was actually 6 to 1. With the Saints offense able to roll up a lot of points, you know Dolts will need help to keep up...I see at least 2 joke PI calls that the Dolts always get when behind. I predict 4 flags on Saints for every called dolt penalty.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Re: Flag ratio Colts to Saints?

That ratio will be about the same as this forum's whining posts to other posts...about 40:1. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

It's a big stage, lots of eyes, so not a big discrepancy but watch the timing of the flags.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Ratio of Colts trolls on ignore : all

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

as opposed to the number of flags the pats get? these threads are ridiculous

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Jimmy - shhhhhhhh. 

It helps them sleep.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from scrambled-eggs. Show scrambled-eggs's posts

"Who cares" - about as interesting as the half-time show. I really want them to do "My Generation" cos I "Hope I die before I get old".

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

The fact that the Saints had Katrina and have been an awful team for decades should help them in the sympathy department.  Hopefully, the fake calls will go their way. time to shut up the dolts!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

Ah! Another thread laced with the wisdom & wit of Dogg & Julia!!! Stoutly defending their beloved Dolts on a PATRIOT BOARD during a Super Bowl week where they are playing not our team, but another NFC Power House like Da Bears!!!!!!  Even though the script has already been written as to the outcome...we poor, jealous, insanely irrational Patriot whiners hope and pray in vain that the wobegone Saints can some how overcome Goober and the Dolts.  How foolish of us to think that a highly favored juggernaut like Goober and his minions could lose to a determined NFC foe? Well girls...it can and perhaps will happen!!!!!!

GO SAINTS!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

posted at 2/4/2010 2:18 PM EST
    First: 1/19/2010
    Last: 2/4/2010
    Ratio of Colts trolls on ignore : all

Ditto.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Hey, Jules, accept the fact many fans across the country feel much like what you see here.  The Colts get more than their fair share of calls and helped them to their 14 - 2 record this year.  We all recall their last, and only, SB win when there were a few there too!  No different than we see out of town fans say "cheater" when the Patriots are discussed.  Just accept it and move on because if your Colts win, do you care?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

2:1
    I say 8 saints 4 colts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

That depends; will polian still get to woodshed the refs and let them know what's expected of them prior to the game? I expect that will be yes, in which case I'd predict 2 or 3 long PI calls in jughead's favor, zero the the saints.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

alf - now you are making things up. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Depends on what happens during the game.  If the Saints jump out quick, then we'll all see the Famous PASS INTERFERENCE calls going the Colts way, to help assist them getting back in the game. 
    If it's Colts ALL the time early and often, then the refs won't even come into play. 

We'll see - but I agree with JBOLT -- 2 to 1 at least.