Flags for Colts!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Re: Flags for Colts!

ud, why am I a tool because I reviewed the play? Just name-calling because you know it was a phantom call. BTW, tell us when your other ball drops. I was happy for you when you posted the first one finally came down.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Encinitas - I am going to go back and look at the bracket call.  It may have been PI.  On the Raven int, should they not call PI even if it occurs since the Ravens intercepted the ball?

May have been? Freaking obvious call and textbook. I guess yo udon't really need to know the rules when you are a colts fan. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeTimePat. Show LifeTimePat's posts

hey Dogg... ALL your answers have become stale and repetitive... not worth discussing with you.

Once again bogus officiating...

Encinitas..... ditto on both your posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Just wondering how Dierdorf can announce a game with his tongue so far up Manning's azz

If you see Manning looking uncomfortable, that is just Dierdorf's beard. It itches Manning's anvs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

To ALL:

Here's a weird, somewhat odd sidenote... I went on NFL.com so I could laugh as I've always done throughout most every game throughout this entire season when I analyze the differential between the number of Penalties and their resulting yardage called on The Colts Verses Penalties and Yardage that get called on whomever their Opponents are...  But someone must have forgot about that, Considering it's not in this particular Box Score for the first time that I've ever seen one no tallied (and even during the game, it's ALWAYS a running tally when I check ANY and ALL particular games)...so weird.  Wonder IF it will be in the Final Box Score...ANYONE care to make a wager?  I'm sure underdogg or his lackey will come with, "It's a CONSPIRACY lmao!"  But yea, A web-site solely dedicated to the sport of The national Football League wouldn't have ANYthing to lose, IF Fans believed the sport was fixed or at the very least, biased...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

root if you don't know (frame by frame) then I can't help you.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Laz,

ud has a second lackey now.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

If you see Manning looking uncomfortable, that is just Dierdorf's beard. It itches Manning's anvs.

TMI Root, TMI.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

root if you don't know (frame by frame) then I can't help you.

Oh, I see. NOW you become a stickler for accuracy. 

I must really get under your skin for you to go to the ground on that one. Gonna start pointing out typos next? When will your next Hitler reference come up.

You let me rent far too much space in your head.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

TMI Root, TMI.

I rest my case.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

UD,
    No mulligan next week

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

lol, Root~
    Don't you think it somewhat strange too, That certain Sport's Media Sites would report tha THIS particular Officiating Crew has called the least number of Pass Interference Calls this season...Doesn't it somewhat "Beg the Question" as to WHY they would focus on reporting that particular fact for a specific game? 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

The NFL refuses to do anything about it and nobody is allowed to talk about it without getting the shaft from the NFL. I would bet they even threaten press pass availablity to writers so they dont talk about it.

During the colts, ahem, "win streak", Berman mentioned it on one of the shows and all the other analysts laughed. They all agreed the colts get calls.

Berman was found beaten to death with his own shoes.

(The first part actually is true.)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

ol, Root~
    Don't you think it somewhat strange too, That certain Sport's Media Sites would report tha THIS particular Officiating Crew has called the least number of Pass Interference Calls this season...Doesn't it somewhat "Beg the Question" as to WHY they would focus on reporting that particular fact for a specific game? 

LOL

Why do I picture Bugs Bunny in an NFL t-shirt standing in front of the closet telling the two cops, "There's nothing in here, boys. Look wherever you want but there isn't anything in the closet."

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"Why do I picture Bugs Bunny in an NFL t-shirt standing in front of the closet telling the two cops, "There's nothing in here, boys. Look wherever you want but there isn't anything in the closet."

THIS Post just made my entire sad night, better again...LingMAO man.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Ravens lost this game because 2 of their big plays were negated when they turned over the ball.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Ricky - welcome to the party.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Lastat - If the NFL cared about Polian taking heat, they had multiple prior years to do this but didn't.  Listen, if blaming the refs and the NFL is therapy for you, have at it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeTimePat. Show LifeTimePat's posts

hey Dick4acolt..... why do you feel compelled to come to our site to tell us you hate the Pats?  shouldn't you be watching your ponies play?

did you enjoy all the flags?  must make you feel proud of your team huh?

Idiot-proof-translation-for-colts-fans: you hate the Patriots because when they win they do so Inspite of the refs.  You also hate your colts because they need the refs to win big games.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

hey Dick4acolt..... why do you feel compelled to come to our site to tell us you hate the Pats?  shouldn't you be watching your ponies play? 

Aww, c'mon, why watch them play when you know the fix is in?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Lastat - that's true, but the refs didn't give this game to the colts.  A team cannot turn the ball over 4 times and expect to win.  A team that runs to win, cannot run 87 yards and expect to win.  

If there was a bad call on the Ravens (I will go back and look at it), it was one.  That did not change the outcome of the game.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from wwsf4ever. Show wwsf4ever's posts

Did you guys hear the song they were playing as the COLYS left the field after the win????

"I get by with a little help from my friends".....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

What happened to dogginCA?

Sections
Shortcuts