Fletcher fires back!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Fletcher fires back!

You go Dane!

CSNNE.com STAFF REPORT
    FOLLOW ON TWITTER @CSNNEWENGLAND

After taking shots from James Harrison and Ryan Clark in the wake of their Super Bowl loss, the Patriots -- or at least some of them -- are fighting back.

Dane Fletcher had the following response to Harrison (who has been fined six times, for a total of $125,000, and suspended once during his career by the NFL for dirty play) and Clark, both of whom chortled over the Patriots' defeat and made references to Spygate on Twitter:

Hilarious how some people judge others, calling them "cheaters" when they are amongst the top in the league for dirty plays #growup
    Feb 08 via web Favorite Retweet Reply

RELATED STORIES

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: Fletcher fires back!

haha good for dane

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from akoko. Show akoko's posts

Like it I think BB should unleash those player to reply to tweet like this. Overrated line backer and over rated safety can't stand both of them

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I would love to see a Patriots team with an attitude.  Trash talk, being the bully, just once go all in and dish out some of the stuff they had to sit there and take because of the Patriot way.  Sometimes teams play better with this type of attitude as they have to either back it up or shut up. 

Look what it did for Ali!  He used trash talking to his advantage.  He talked so much trash he had to win his fights.   He was too proud of a man to lose after all the trash talking he would do.  It drove him to dig deeper in fights that he probably would have lost had he not felt like he had to back up to all the trash talking he did. 

C'mon Patriots, give me just one season to get down and dirty with the others.  I'm pretty sure BB could do some serious trash talking!  Spikes would be a serious trash talker.  I bet Gronk could come up with some crazy fun trash talk and we all know Welker can do it. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In Response to Re: Fletcher fires back!:
    I would love to see a Patriots team with an attitude.  Trash talk, being the bully, just once go all in and dish out some of the stuff they had to sit there and take because of the Patriot way.  Sometimes teams play better with this type of attitude as they have to either back it up or shut up.  Look what it did for Ali!  He used trash talking to his advantage.  He talked so much trash he had to win his fights.   He was too proud of a man to lose after all the trash talking he would do.  It drove him to dig deeper in fights that he probably would have lost had he not felt like he had to back up to all the trash talking he did.  C'mon Patriots, give me just one season to get down and dirty with the others.  I'm pretty sure BB could do some serious trash talking!  Spikes would be a serious trash talker.  I bet Gronk could come up with some crazy fun trash talk and we all know Welker can do it. 
    Posted by TFB12

haha i know welker, spikes, branch, light, mankins, gronk, and hernandez could talk some trash

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

I bet Gronk could come up with some crazy fun trash talk and we all know Welker can do it. 
    Posted by TFB12

Gronk just got caught on camera dancing like a moron, with shirless dudes to Maroon 5.... I'm not sure he wants to start any wars of words anytime soon.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

haha i know welker, spikes, branch, light, mankins, gronk, and hernandez could talk some trash

Don't forget Wilfork, he can be quite the trasher.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Nothing wrong with trash talking, just as the Giants.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Fletcher fires back! : No Steve they answered questions honestly, he questions they were asked about 1000 times this week. And this was at the SB-Gen didnt talk any trash all year to or about anyone, not even the thugs in green they share the stadium with
    Posted by JintsFan

The funny thing is Brandon Jacobs thinks he's legit enough to do some trash talking.  Not only that, he does it to someone's wife.  What a chump!  He must feel like a real man trash talking a female.  Brandon Jacobs doesn't deserve to trash talk, the guy is horrible.  He reminds me of the fighter Bob Sapp, has great size, talks trash but is absolutely horrible.  Brandon Jacobs is to football as Bob Sapp is to fighting!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Fletcher fires back! : so you who call the Jets garbage for trash talking now want to do it yourself to help you win? Pat calling the kettle black? Seems you guys ain't as above Rex Ryan as you may think  :  )
    Posted by JintsFan

The thing about trash talking is you have to have some credibility.  The Jets have zero credibility.  They gotta win something first and that hasn't happened since Joe Willie won the SB back in 1969.  That was a long freaking time ago.  Now if Joe wants to do some trash talking then fine, but last I heard from Joe was he is not a fan of the current Jets!  Hahahahahaha!  The most famous Jet thinks the Jets stink!  Hahaha!! Sad, very sad if your a Jets fan.  Oh, and by the looks of it they won't be getting close to a SB anytime soon.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I thought this thread was about him lashing out for not starting.

B.B. with another head scratcher to start Tracy White...ala Eric Alexander in the 06 AFCCG.

Why do that. Sure he is little faster but he hadnt played.

Also Deaderick started the game with a sack but was pulled in favor of Shaun Ellis because we got gashed in the run game.

How about switching the 4-3 alignment back to normal and out of that wide tackle stance they were in that had us giving up rushing yards. Ellis provided no pass rush, had Deaderick stayed in im sure he would have kept bringing pressure.

Vince was doubled all game and they never adjusted.

Cover 2 all game

Also on 3rd and 11 after the Wes drop, Hernandez and Gronk out the game?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mybologna2. Show mybologna2's posts

Yeah the Pats linebackers and secondary players make LESS than Mankins but blame the defence,OCCO made MORE than the secondary but blame the defence!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Bruschi was sucking wind on the sideline and apparently not feeling well in the 2006 AFC title game.  Had nothing to do with it being a headscracther. Apparently, some on the team had been sick that week. Do your homework. You know, the game where the NE offense also struggled to move the ball without using a run game in the second half in the McDaniels offense? These ideological flaws in this offense go back to that game for crying out loud, and that was 5 years ago!  21-6 lead, and what did our offense do inn the second half as they ignored using Dillon, Maroney or Faulk as a lead back?  Not much!  Gee, good thing Ellis Hobbs ran a kick back 80 yards so the offense coudl move the sticks, but gguess, what?!  That just put the D back on the field right away anyway, didn't it? Didn't it? Hmm. We seem to be talking about the same things over and over and over because we have a QB that wants to pass 40 times per game thinking that's the way to win football games, regardless of opponent, scheme, situation in the game, etc. JIG IS UP You can't score 17 points and win a SB in this era. Period. How about our 20 million dollar QB get it together and ask his 9 mil per year roadgrading Guard to unleash hell on a gassed Giants edge?
    Posted by RustyGriswold

Brady runs the offense on the field, but it is the offensive coordinator who decides how many times we run and throw. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Rusty, Alexander started the game you dam fool

YOU do your research.

It was nothing more than a stupid wrinkle by B.B.

Admit it , your genius coach had a bad game in the SB. No way around it.

Keep blaming Brady though.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

You can't score 17 points and win a SB in this era. Period

Super Bowl XLII??????  I know we all want to forget that one but.......
    What you can't do is score 17 pts AND lose the defensive TOP by almost double what it should be.
    Now we are talking a snowballs chance in Hades.
    Actually given that, it's amazing they were in the game at all.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Benkarkis. Show Benkarkis's posts

Bruschi was sucking wind on the sideline and apparently not feeling well in the 2006 AFC title game.  Had nothing to do with it being a headscracther. Apparently, some on the team had been sick that week. Do your homework. You know, the game where the NE offense also struggled to move the ball without using a run game in the second half in the McDaniels offense? These ideological flaws in this offense go back to that game for crying out loud, and that was 5 years ago!  21-6 lead, and what did our offense do inn the second half as they ignored using Dillon, Maroney or Faulk as a lead back?  Not much!  Gee, good thing Ellis Hobbs ran a kick back 80 yards so the offense coudl move the sticks, but gguess, what?!  That just put the D back on the field right away anyway, didn't it? Didn't it? Hmm. We seem to be talking about the same things over and over and over because we have a QB that wants to pass 40 times per game thinking that's the way to win football games, regardless of opponent, scheme, situation in the game, etc. JIG IS UP You can't score 17 points and win a SB in this era. Period. How about our 20 million dollar QB get it together and ask his 9 mil per year roadgrading Guard to unleash hell on a gassed Giants edge?
    Posted by RustyGriswold

Did ya have to bring up memories of the 2006 Colts AFC championship loss,  how about the Denver loss the year before.

The PHANTOM pass interference call on Asante Samuel for a Denver TD.  Ben wAtson knocking the ball out, what referee would ever call that in Denver.  Yet they call the safety on Brady in the SB.

Thanks for the memories.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Ummmmm, Rusty we put how many points in the AFCCG??

How many stops did our "D" make in the 2nd half of that game??

Boy you do have a one track mind. You are basically BLIND to the defense.

Delusional is more like it. You still think the Pats "D"  was better than the Texans "D" this past year.

I guess 30 plus points put up with Troy Brown, Watson, and Caldwell as options wasnt enough for you huh?

LMAO

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Does that change the fact that Alexander started the game which was my original point.

I dont remeber this bruschi issue, maybe you could provide a link...

Calm down with the moron stuff, i am trying to make a point, if you want to do the same, you can do so with out childish insults.

The fact Is I DONT like the offense that took over in 05, but unlike you I dont come up with a million excuses why it is what it is. I UNDERSTAND its the Head Coach who controls everything and you dont.

This is where we differ concerning the spread. i dont waste everyday of my life complaining about a lack of run game because I know it wont change until we get a Better Back.

You Choose to think Benny is the 2nd coming of Walter Payton and I am more Reaslistic about his contributions and talent level in respect to other backs in the league.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

The team scored 30 plus points ok rusty,

What does it matter where the points come from, the fact is the "D" gave up over 30 points in most of it in one half and thats why we lost on top of the fact we couldn get a 1st down but the damage was done already by then

Who cares!

Hows that.

Nothing you SAY here will change the way B.B. coaches, so Shut your dam Pie Hole about the offense...

Sections
Shortcuts