Floyd Reese

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Floyd Reese

I know it is early, but I think Floyd Reese deserves a two thumbs up for his job in contract negotiations this off-season.  The Pats were able to get good deals on almost every single player they targeted, and have locked up half of their draft class of 12.  I couldn't be happier with the way Reese has handled negotiations this off-season.  Your Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Re: Floyd Reese

How has he done anything any different then how Scott Pioli would have done it? I am just saying he did a good job with getting the picks signed but so does every other GM. We didnt have a 1st round pick so we wont have any guys making huge deals so of course he looks good. I like the guy but it takes time for me to praise a man and he has not done nearly enough for me to give him probs. When he gets Wilfork resigned and Mankins resigned and Kevin Faulk resigned and Randy Moss resigned and all the others who are ready for a new contract then I will give him soem credit but until them he just does what he is told.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonnyCorlione. Show SonnyCorlione's posts

I agree, it's a bit early to start giving a true analysis but I'll admit that there's a certain peace of mind in that he's working with Belichick and I like what I see so far. 

MVP - I think that's fair but, frankly, I'd prefer to think he will be replica of Pioli; nothing different, no better, no worse.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohno1957. Show ohno1957's posts

In Response to Re: Floyd Reese:
    [QUOTE]How has he done anything any different then how Scott Pioli would have done it? I am just saying he did a good job with getting the picks signed but so does every other GM. We didnt have a 1st round pick so we wont have any guys making huge deals so of course he looks good. I like the guy but it takes time for me to praise a man and he has not done nearly enough for me to give him probs. When he gets Wilfork resigned and Mankins resigned and Kevin Faulk resigned and Randy Moss resigned and all the others who are ready for a new contract then I will give him soem credit but until them he just does what he is told.
    Posted by MVPkilla[/QUOTE] scott pioli is in kansas city .... thats why !

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Lets hope so, it would be nice if we didnt skip a beat

Sections
Shortcuts