Flynn Traded To Oakland

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Flynn Traded To Oakland

It`s isn`t an april 1 joke... hahahaha 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000156329/article/matt-flynn-traded-by-seattle-seahawks-to-oakland-raiders

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: Flynn Traded To Oakland

In response to PATSchampsSB's comment:

Awww, good ol' oakland. the place where careers die!  lol, see ya Matty!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Smart of them to let go. Flynn was sunk cost. This move will allow them to focus more on building to win.... At least it's smart until Wilson gets injured.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

Two late rd draft picks? Ouch. That money Seattle stupidly signed him for killed the return on that one.

I think Seattle took pity on OAK. They saw that OAK had no picks to trade, they just said... Oh F it. Just give us what you can.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to seattlepat70's comment:

Two late rd draft picks? Ouch. That money Seattle stupidly signed him for killed the return on that one.

I think Seattle took pity on OAK. They saw that OAK had no picks to trade, they just said... Oh F it. Just give us what you can.

He's still an unknown to some degree and the money probably scared some away.

He's the kind of QB the Jets should be pushing for, but they're too dumb and don't have the ability to keep tossing INTs due to their disaster.

I wonder if RKrap has a cap update for us? lol

nope. I stopped following it after I won our bet

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts