Flynn traded? Where does that leave Mallett?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Flynn traded? Where does that leave Mallett?

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

lmao

My favorite part of this thread is Mt Hurl channeling Tony Mazz today and scoffing at Mallet for a 2nd this year (high 2nd to Jax?) or a 1st next year.

Anyway, you should bounce this thread because you've been on out cold since the beginning.

I love the anti-BB types squirming in their seats. It's hilarious. Hurl leads the charge.

I missed the start of the draft, did we trade with Cleveland in exchange for Mallett for their 6th pick yet?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

lmao

My favorite part of this thread is Mt Hurl channeling Tony Mazz today and scoffing at Mallet for a 2nd this year (high 2nd to Jax?) or a 1st next year.

Anyway, you should bounce this thread because you've been on out cold since the beginning.

I love the anti-BB types squirming in their seats. It's hilarious. Hurl leads the charge.

I missed the start of the draft, did we trade with Cleveland in exchange for Mallett for their 6th pick yet?

Yes we did. You missed it. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

lmao

Yes we did. You missed it. 

Wow, what a trade!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

lmao

Hey I missed the second day of the draft...did we end up getting a second rounder for Mallett yet?