Fodder for thought after reading ALL the Giant players arrogance...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrtm70. Show mrtm70's posts

Fodder for thought after reading ALL the Giant players arrogance...

After reading the other posts about all the mouthing off & arrogance the Giants players are spewing...I had this thought...

Are the Giants players so blind to understand that the Patriots players have 1 goal and focus in mind...WIN the Superbowl for 2 people...Myra & Bob Kraft!!!  ESPECIALLY as a dedication to the memory of this great woman!!!

As all the players are starting to say...it's just all noise to them!

GO PATS!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Fodder for thought after reading ALL the Giant players arrogance...

It's all NOISE!!!  They are painting themselves into a corner like their cross town neighbors the Jets.  Losts of talk and soon to be lots of shut up!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

let them talk, more bulletin board material for the pats is great

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

The Giants remind me of the Chargers not long ago.  There was a short string of games where the Chargers thought they owned us.  Then it all changed.

Same thing for the Giants.  They are acting like they own the Pats.  I hope they get a good beating.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

In Response to Re: Fodder for thought after reading ALL the Giant players arrogance...:
    The Giants remind me of the Chargers not long ago.  There was a short string of games where the Chargers thought they owned us.  Then it all changed. Same thing for the Giants.  They are acting like they own the Pats.  I hope they get a good beating.
    Posted by carawaydj

I'm pretty sure that was one game in 2005.  Brady's whooped their a** every time since.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

They were arrogant going into and throughout the SF game.  SF was too busy vomiting on their on shoes to take advantage of it though.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

There is little respect and much hate for the PATS across the entire nation.  Wear it proudly PATS fans, we are better than all their teams.  They all know it and cannot get over it.  Its been a decade of win, win, win, win, wn and they cannot figure it out.  Tune out the negativity and enjoy the ride.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

Bueno.  The more negative energy from the gints and their media worshippers the better.

TB and the Pats need to take care of businesss and let their opponents beat themselves with their foul mouths and arrogant words.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Jintsfan got out of his cage again. Someone really needs to write the mental institute about their lack of security.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: Fodder for thought after reading ALL the Giant players arrogance...:
    In Response to Fodder for thought after reading ALL the Giant players arrogance... : i agree that mrs kraft was a wonderful lady and as i said when the giants beat the pats in the sb i am sure they will make a nice donation to her charitable foundation
    Posted by JintsFan

Sorry, the "silly front-running b1tches" section is over at www.theganggreen.com.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In Response to Fodder for thought after reading ALL the Giant players arrogance... : i agree that mrs kraft was a wonderful lady and as i said when the giants beat the pats in the sb i am sure they will make a nice donation to her charitable foundation
    Posted by JintsFan

and when your team goes down to defeat are you gonna show your kissah here monday? I will and I'm sure everybody else will.

crowpie is best served with a little bit of garlic.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Im surprised Coughlin letting his players talk trash....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrtm70. Show mrtm70's posts

Im surprised Coughlin letting his players talk trash....
    Posted by ccsjl

This was honestly something I've been wondering about as well...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

It's a NY thing! The cure is a good a--whoopin!! Just ask the Jets.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Even their coach opened his trap about all the Indy fans turning into jints fans. LOL

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Fodder for thought after reading ALL the Giant players arrogance... : well you ought to know how crow tastes: SB 42 2009 Ravens 2010 Jets
    Posted by JintsFan

Refresh my memory.  How did the jints do in the play-offs in 08, 09,10?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Tuck thinks Giants can frustrate, confuse Brady

Justin TuckAP

Giants defensive end Justin Tuck thinks that if the front four gets to Tom Brady on Sunday, the Patriots are in trouble.

Tuck said today that he believes Brady will struggle if the Giants bring enough pressure.

“I think it starts with hitting him, even when you don’t actually get sacks, just keeping people around him so he can’t step up,” Tuck said. “I think he gets a little frustrated when he has to go to his second or third receivers. You can kind of confuse him sometimes with our coverage. I think there are a lot of things that can get him rattled, but it just seems like not too many people are able to do that.”

Tuck sacked Brady twice in Super Bowl XLII and said that pressuring him will be the key to Super Bowl XLVI.

“We had a lot of hits on him,” Tuck said. “Even when we didn’t hit him, he didn’t have the time to sit back there and allow some of the routes to develop. We know that as a D-line, we put a lot of pressure on ourselves to make sure that we are in his face. He is a hell of a quarterback, and he is going to do a lot of things to throw us off our rhythm.”

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Posted by JintsFan

Ah yes, the Giants fan. Those who cursed Eli all through SB XLII until the final drive. The same ones who disappeared mid-season only to re-appear in the past week. Good thing they are playing in a dome so you don't have to worry about how fair the weather is.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Confident Giants arrive in Indy

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Giants Quotes from today

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Fodder for thought after reading ALL the Giant players arrogance... : well you ought to know how crow tastes: SB 42 2009 Ravens 2010 Jets
    Posted by JintsFan

And so should you. Do we need to list every postseason game the Giants have ever lost? How you feel about the second biggest choke in NFL history at Candlestick in 2002? Your post is a pointless comeback.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

As much as UD6 is a troll at least he is here all season even when his team is putrid. Jints fan never hangs out here unless his team is on the up and up - which means we haven't seen him so much the last couple years. He's the kind of dreaded frontrunner fan the Pats picked up earlier in the decade. He wouldn't even go to a real Giants game if they offered seat warmers. But he loves it here on the Internet where he can be a real big man. 

By the way I love braggards who think they know how this game is going to go. The Giants' arrogance points to a Pats win but anything is possible and those who think they know are jokes. If it was that easy we'd all be talking about this sitting poolside in Vegas.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

http://www.csnne.com/blog/patriots-talk/post/Giants-Cruz-guarantees-a-New-York-victor?blockID=641656&feedID=10426&awid=9200141812078541900-932

Giants' Cruz 'guarantees' a New York victory

January 31, 2012, 2:21 am

Sections
Shortcuts