follow up on Aldon Smith

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

follow up on Aldon Smith

we were all quick to point out his arrest last week and some one even called him a terrorist for what he did. BUt his case has been bumped down to a misdemeanor, and it appears he will avoid jail time. IN reality, he simply did something stupid.

NFL/Goodell should rule on him in May, but the NFL, 49'ers and Smith himself need to realize that this young man needs some help and they should insure that he gets it

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gslinger66. Show gslinger66's posts

Re: follow up on Aldon Smith

In response to rkarp's comment:

we were all quick to point out his arrest last week and some one even called him a terrorist for what he did. BUt his case has been bumped down to a misdemeanor, and it appears he will avoid jail time. IN reality, he simply did something stupid.

NFL/Goodell should rule on him in May, but the NFL, 49'ers and Smith himself need to realize that this young man needs some help and they should insure that he gets it

Sometimes you just can't fix stupid....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I just think there is only so many times you can excuse stupidity in adults, especially one's that have demonstrated it in the past and have millions to lose. I'm not saying the guy is a terrorist, but I have zero sympathy for this guy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

I just think there is only so many times you can excuse stupidity in adults, especially one's that have demonstrated it in the past and have millions to lose. I'm not saying the guy is a terrorist, but I have zero sympathy for this guy.

[object HTMLDivElement]

agree.  Think if he did it at Sea-Tac.  

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Not surprising to see they wont charge a felony there.

whatever, celebrity treatment not surprising.

kid still needs rehab bad imo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out my Pats/Sports Blog:

http://joepatsfan.blogspot.com/

Sections
Shortcuts