FOOD, FAMILY, BEER AND PATRIOTS FOOTBALL= GREAT THANKSGIVING!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots3638. Show patriots3638's posts

FOOD, FAMILY, BEER AND PATRIOTS FOOTBALL= GREAT THANKSGIVING!!!!

Just announced the Detroit Lions will host the Patriots on Thanksgiving!!!  Yes!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

Re: FOOD, FAMILY, BEER AND PATRIOTS FOOTBALL= GREAT THANKSGIVING!!!!

In Response to FOOD, FAMILY, BEER AND PATRIOTS FOOTBALL= GREAT THANKSGIVING!!!!:
    Just announced the Detroit Lions will host the Patriots on Thanksgiving!!!  Yes!
    Posted by patriots3638

I almost jumped out of my chair.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Thanksgiving plans set for Detroit

By Mike Reiss

As noted by ProFootballTalk.com this morning, with the Jets reportedly accepting an offer to host a Thanksgiving night game, that means the Patriots will visit the Lions on Thanksgiving.

With CBS scheduled to televise the Lions' Thanksgiving game, the road team must be from the AFC. The only AFC teams scheduled to play in Detroit this season are the Jets and Patriots.

The Patriots last played the Lions on Thanksgiving in 2002, posting a 20-12 victory. Linebacker Tedy Bruschi had a 27-yard interception return for a touchdown in the first quarter of that game, giving the Patriots an early spark.

The official announcement is expected to come at the NFL's annual meeting, which begins next Monday in Orlando.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Yessssssssssssssir. I love it. I'm planning the Menu already and I believe detroit is the early game which is also good.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Cool, now if the NFL would only start the season on Labor Day weekend again. Missed having the Sunday Labor Day weekend party and watching football. Nice though to see the Pats on Thanksgiving first time since 2002.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

I LOVE IT!
    also just told my wife and she is not talking to me haha that's ok we gots the Pats on Thanksgiving!  and against the Lions we get to see an aerial attack.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Been a while since they played a Thanksgiving game... I think it was against the Cowboys maybe late 90's??? Anyone remember? Anyway I am already thinking about the menu... depends if it is the early game or the late game, luckily my wife is fine with working the meal around the game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

We have had Thanksgiving dinner at our house for over 25 years. I told my wife the family is going out to eat and I am watching the game at home...........NO DISTRACTIONS...............

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Did you guys check out the comments from Lions fans?? They think they're going to kill us!!

Are things really that bad??

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots3638. Show patriots3638's posts

I didn't think there was any fans left in Detroit after the Millen Debacle. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Fans who live outside the TV market will be glad to see this. I got spoiled in 2007 when it seemed as if the Pats were on every week regardless of who or where they were playing. Plus, playing against the NFC Norris next season means the likelihood of more televised games for me, personally.

Everybody wins.Cool

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Lets hope the game turns out like the 2002 game (20-12 Pats win) and not the 2000 game (34-9 Lions win)

will be fun have them play on the holiday 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

YEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!  I wish they'd play Christmas too so I could enjoy that holiday as well!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

In Response to Re: FOOD, FAMILY, BEER AND PATRIOTS FOOTBALL= GREAT THANKSGIVING!!!!:
    The "do-gooder" above should understand that football has become a traditional part of Thanksgiving Day -- high school and professional -- given that is a fact, the NFL should have the 3rd game hosted in Foxboro considering its proximity to Plimouth
    Posted by SouthSt

Plymouth, as in rock and sedan.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

In Response to Re: FOOD, FAMILY, BEER AND PATRIOTS FOOTBALL= GREAT THANKSGIVING!!!!:
    YEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!  I wish they'd play Christmas too so I could enjoy that holiday as well!
    Posted by NEGAME

Hey GAMER!!!! Absolutely fantastic weather in Philly today!!! Can you believe that the draft is only a month away???

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Me and the family are all on vacation that week I'm going to try get tickets and go to the game...Detriot is about a 10 hour drive for me through Canada. If it happens it would a F'in blast :^)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Blissman 65 degress today I'm loving it

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

i'm loving this, i hope brady-moos and comapny lights them up.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Did you guys check out the comments from Lions fans?? They think they're going to kill us!! Are things really that bad??
    Posted by KellieMB

LOL, yeah right and who's on their defense

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"Plymouth, as in rock and sedan."

I owned a Plymouth Sedan once...  In fact, a few years ago I was driving around in late November and I saw a poor family of people hitchiking, so I decided to help 'em out by giving them a lift.  As I drove down the quiet winding NE roads, we talked about how the government foreclosed on their property, and now they were homeless and hungry.  So I said that I had a little extra cash from ripping-off the same government under a false disability claim, and that I could treat them All to a full dinner with all the fixings-on me, at this wonderful little Diner up the road just a ways, but that they sorta shouldn't, or really, couldn't go into the place looking all dirty and disheveled as they were.  And since there wasn't anywhere to wash up, I pulled into the state forest so that they might clean up a bit by a small stream.  Then when they got outa the car, I drove away with their luggage which I pawned later for half a pack of klondike bars.  Stup!d American Indians, they'll believe anything...which is sorta sad really, because they weren't even mint klondikes.    

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

SA...lol...  RE: My Indian Tale...Ya see, it keeps me awake at night...To this very day I wonder what became of that poor Plymouth.  It kinda is a pretty heartwrenching tale though, because I never did treat that car the way I should of, or the native americans whom I picked up, I guess.  Hindsight's 20-20 they say, huh?  I guess everyone's Present is filled with certain past regrets; As only know I realize that if I had just made those homeless & hungry people strip naked too, I coulda secured those mint klondikes.  Pssh, probably kept on going and trudging away through life's turmoils in spite of my awful actions.....the car I mean, not those insanely naive indians.  He!!, they probably got eaten by the first bear that walked by or something.  Haunts me to this very day...ya know, regular oil changes?