FootBall is here!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

FootBall is here!

no typical subject,lets talk football!well with wilfork,and the pats not seeing eye to eye.you have to wonder if he will play his final year without any problems,or if brace is comeing along well,and the possibility of wilfork getting traded.training camp is underway,plus two weeks away from the the first preseason game.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2009/07/30/wilfork_and_the_patriots_not_yet_seeing_eye_to_eye/  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Re: FootBall is here!

Wilfork wont be traded but I dont think he will play in NE after this season. If we dont get a deal done soon he will walk. And I think that is a really bad move by the Pats. Give him what he thinks he is worth and let him finish his career in NE.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

some think DT,s are dime a dozen,well so-so good ones are,but there are not many as good as wilforks caliber.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bchan89. Show bchan89's posts

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The season has officially started!! Lets get it on!! On our way to reclaiming the Division, The AFC Title and The Lombardi!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

What does this have to do with politics or religion?  If you want to talk football go find a political forum on the WSJ website :^)

Yup, got my NFL Sunday Ticket and can't wait for kickoff.  I wish they were playing somewhere close to me this year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

The beginning of football season also means the beginning of troll/hater season, and I'll bet there are alot of hunters in these forums that are getting their guns and ammo ready! So, let's get ready to shoot off our mouths and fire off some good comebacks, and kill us some trolls! GO PATS!!!!KMc.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

I'll ask again.

What is with the snowbirds coming back and complaining about what we talk about when they're not here?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: FootBall is here!:
    [QUOTE]I'll ask again. What is with the snowbirds coming back and complaining about what we talk about when they're not here?
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

Beats me.  I posted about enough non-football stuff to last me a while.  I'm good until the next offseason.  Who knows, maybe by next year I'll learn that themightypatriots has joined the Army and is off fighting the Taliban in Afghanistan (sorry mighty).  The period between the draft and camp is pretty dry.  If we're talking politics and Palin in the season, we should consider being fans of Polo or something.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FootBall is here! : Beats me.  I posted about enough non-football stuff to last me a while.  I'm good until the next offseason.  Who knows, maybe by next year I'll learn that themightypatriots has joined the Army and is off fighting the Taliban in Afghanistan (sorry mighty).  The period between the draft and camp is pretty dry.  If we're talking politics and Palin in the season, we should consider being fans of Polo or something.
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE] its just not the same.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Carawaydj, If the army had Harleys I'd join..lol  Any room for a 50 year old f@rt that likes to go 100 mph on two wheels.

I hope they keep VW and let Seymore go, I don't see them keeping both.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

I gotta get me one of those...lol Oh my if they put me in a tank....I would not be responsible for what would happen.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]I gotta get me one of those...lol Oh my if they put me in a tank....I would not be responsible for what would happen.  
    Posted by Harleyroadking111[/QUOTE] here you go harley.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

some think DT,s are dime a dozen,well so-so good ones are,but there are not many as good as wilforks caliber.

Not so for DTs who play the 3-4. And to find a NT of Wilfork's caliber would be next to impossible (without a top ten pick...that pans out)! I sincerely hope they can get a deal done. Unless Brace turns out to be a "steal" on par with the 2000 #199 pick, they will sorely miss Vince should they allow him to walk next March!

The beginning of football season also means the beginning of troll/hater season

Leon has already made his debut, and I'm sure there will be many more to follow. Once the Patriots start demolishing the competition we will be seing the old "belicheat" c r a p start up once again. It's pretty sad these guys have no life that they have to come here and spew their BS. But I suppose it's the only way losers like that can show respect. After all, if they did not fear our team or be insanely jealous of them, they would not bother!

Who knows, maybe by next year I'll learn that themightypatriots has joined the Army and is off fighting the Taliban in Afghanistan (sorry mighty).

I'd lay 10 to 1 odds there's a better chance of the Lions going 19-0 and bringing the Lombardi to Detroit!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

[QUOTE]What does this have to do with politics or religion?  If you want to talk football go find a political forum on the WSJ website :^) Yup, got my NFL Sunday Ticket and can't wait for kickoff.  I wish they were playing somewhere close to me this year.
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

I'm with you brother, I am done talking Politics on this site and wnat to talk Pats ball and shoot me Trolls !!!!!!

Go Pats!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ebw343. Show ebw343's posts

Football is heeeere!! Break out the video tape equipment Bill!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

ebw, you're a couple years behind on this, this story is so old real trolls have forgotten about it. You're cute though just try to be a little more current.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bchan89. Show bchan89's posts

[QUOTE]Football is heeeere!! Break out the video tape equipment Bill!!
    Posted by ebw343[/QUOTE]

Still can't get over the Pats kicking the shite of what ever team you root for dousche

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ebw-343. Show ebw-343's posts

The only good thing about the Pats is Brady.  Sometimes I wish I were a girl so I could have his child.  He needs to forget about that supermodel.  She doesn't have what I have.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

She doesnt have what you have? Herpies?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

[QUOTE]She doesnt have what you have? Herpies?
    Posted by MVPkilla[/QUOTE]

Herpes, AIDS, and Gonnorreah (hope I spelled that right)! But this guy should really go after Vick. I've heard that in prison he converted from a QB to a TE!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ebw343. Show ebw343's posts

"dousche"  Wow, I guess spelling was optional at your elementary school.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]ebw, you're a couple years behind on this, this story is so old real trolls have forgotten about it. You're cute though just try to be a little more current.
    Posted by Harleyroadking111[/QUOTE]

a troll wannabee, how cute. What should we call that? a trollette? a cub troll? lil' trollie? baby troll? troll-in-taining?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]Carawaydj, If the army had Harleys I'd join..lol  Any room for a 50 year old f@rt that likes to go 100 mph on two wheels. I hope they keep VW and let Seymore go, I don't see them keeping both.
    Posted by Harleyroadking111[/QUOTE]

sweet ride, harley. Is that your road king? It looks like my old FLH. Love the whitewalls! 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

In Response to FootBall is here!:
    [QUOTE]no typical subject,lets talk football!well with wilfork,and the pats not seeing eye to eye.you have to wonder if he will play his final year without any problems,or if brace is comeing along well,and the possibility of wilfork getting traded.training camp is underway,plus two weeks away from the the first preseason game.      http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2009/07/30/wilfork_and_the_patriots_not_yet_seeing_eye_to_eye/   
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]

here are two greats talking,and showing mutual respect.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/2009/08/mike_shanahan_a.html

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to FootBall is here! :           here are two greats talking,and showing mutual respect. http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/2009/08/mike_shanahan_a.html
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE] hall of fame game tonight.football has started!

Sections
Shortcuts