Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Football related question

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Football related question

Do any of you know a weekly publication for the NFL?  I used to get pro football weekly, but it closed down.  I still do get patriots football weekly, but I want more football news that isnt on the web.  Anyone have anything that they get?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Re: Football related question

I get a free sub to SI.  Although at times interesting not enough pure football news.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Looking for a pure football option.  If there is one that is.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

I ve seen a USA TODAY pro football paper in the stores but have not read it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

NATIONAL FOOTBALL POST

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

I ve seen a USA TODAY pro football paper in the stores but have not read it.

Good call NEGAME.  Yeah, I see this in stores every week, and sometimes I purchase it.  It is pretty good.  During the season most of it is weekly game breakdowns.

Sections
Shortcuts