Football Scoring Contest - Week 10

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

Re: Football Scoring Contest - Week 10

TITANS please and Thank You.Foot in Mouth

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Came back from a mini-vacation to see another gem from Cyberknot.  Gotta work on that with my morning coffee.

As for me, this week I am taking ...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to nyjoseph's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Came back from a mini-vacation to see another gem from Cyberknot.  Gotta work on that with my morning coffee.

As for me, this week I am taking ...

[/QUOTE]

LOL at your picture.

Yes, another good one from Cyberknot.

pic 1 = Courtney Stodden

Pic 2 = this one throws me. Could be Yogi, siddha or even Cyberknott

pic 3 = while the obvious choice is breakfast or waffles, there has to be something more to this picture to throw us off.

pic 4 = arctic char

pic 5 = wolverine

Put it all togehter and you get a young chick who likes older yogi's who make breakfast for them and likes to fish for artic char like a wolvorine.

How did I do?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yes, another good one from Cyberknot.

pic 1 = Courtney Stodden

Pic 2 = this one throws me. Could be Yogi, siddha or even Cyberknott

pic 3 = while the obvious choice is breakfast or waffles, there has to be something more to this picture to throw us off.

pic 4 = arctic char

pic 5 = wolverine

Put it all togehter and you get a young chick who likes older yogi's who make breakfast for them and likes to fish for artic char like a wolvorine.

How did I do?

[/QUOTE]

Wow.  Great job by you.  I'm wayyyyyyyyyyyy off.  Good timing for me to check back in and see what you came up with.

Pic 1:  I didn't even know who Courtney Stodden was til you said it.  I was going with "Ten", as in the movie with Bo Derek.   Then I was trying to make Tennessee Titans fit.

Pic 2: I'm lost

Pic 3: Yeah, looks like breakfast or brunch.  I tried "Eat" only because I was trying to force the Titans to be the answer.  A very clumsy effort by me to have the last part of Tenn. and the first part of Titans to get "eat".

Pic 4:  Yeah, I could not identify that fish.  The closest I could come was a sick brook trout, but I knew that was wrong.   The "Char" suggests the SD Chargers, but I can't figure out the other 4 pics to make that work.

Pic 5: Good job.  Definitely a wolverine.  Maybe he's picking a college game this weekend.

I guess it goes to show you what a great job Cyberknot did with this puzzle.  You nailed 3 pics and we still don't know the answer!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Wow.  Great job by you.  I'm wayyyyyyyyyyyy off.  Good timing for me to check back in and see what you came up with.

Pic 1:  I didn't even know who Courtney Stodden was til you said it.  I was going with "Ten", as in the movie with Bo Derek.   Then I was trying to make Tennessee Titans fit.

Pic 3: Yeah, looks like breakfast or brunch.  I tried "Eat" only because I was trying to force the Titans to be the answer.  A very clumsy effort by me to have the last part of Tenn. and the first part of Titans to get "eat".

Pic 4:  Yeah, I could not identify that fish.  The closest I could come was a sick brook trout, but I knew that was wrong.   The "Char" suggests the SD Chargers, but I can't figure out the other 4 pics to make that work.

Pic 5: Good job.  Definitely a wolverine.  Maybe he's picking a college game this weekend.

I guess it goes to show you what a great job Cyberknot did with this puzzle.  You nailed 3 pics and we still don't know the answer!

Yeah, this is a good one.  I hope he is enjoying himeslef watching us go a little crazy trying to figure this one out.

At least we can rule out 8 teams by looking at your spreadsheet.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, this is a good one.  I hope he is enjoying himeslef watching us go a little crazy trying to figure this one out.

At least we can rule out 8 teams by looking at your spreadsheet.

[/QUOTE]

You guys seem to enjoy the puzzles, and I enjoy making them, so win win. Smart eliminating teams I have already picked.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Cyberknot's comment:

You guys seem to enjoy the puzzles, and I enjoy making them, so win win. Smart eliminating teams I have already picked.

I sure do, thanks for doing them.  I go through the day with it in my mind trying to figure it out, lol!  

Might need some help with this one as I am not getting anywhere with it.  I might need a hint later on, something like out of my guesses for the 5 pictures how many am I accurate on?  But not yet. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

sandy  ego (as in alter ego)     super (as in supper)   char   " grrrrrrrr"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

Nice job Coolade! Very close.

1. Sand (sorry if you guys were distracted by the other object in the picture)

2. I (me!)

3. Eggo

4. Char

5. Grrrrs

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

[QUOTE]

2. I (me!)

3. Eggo

4. Char

5. Grrrrs

[/QUOTE]

Well done by you both!

Cyberknot:  I can't imagine why you thought we'd be distracted by the foreground object in Pic 1.  Haha.

Coolade2:  I hope you aren't too distracted by the puzzle to forget your team pick this week.  Several of the leaders still haven't picked.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

San Diego Chargers please!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

2. I (me!)

3. Eggo

4. Char

5. Grrrrs

[/QUOTE]

Well done by you both!

Cyberknot:  I can't imagine why you thought we'd be distracted by the foreground object in Pic 1.  Haha.

Coolade2:  I hope you aren't too distracted by the puzzle to forget your team pick this week.  Several of the leaders still haven't picked.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reminder .  I usually wait til game day to get my feeling for how games will play out.   Puzzle was tricky for sure.    My first guess  "cans/a$s - sit- tea-  "  was way off...lol.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Lions

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Giants Please....Thank You.....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

In response to thehub's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Skins please

[/QUOTE]

Please change your pick.  This selection is in violation of Rule 4, Section B, Paragraph 2.  The game was already played when you made your pick.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

2. I (me!)

3. Eggo

4. Char

5. Grrrrs

[/QUOTE]

Really?  The Sand I Eggo Char Grrrrrs? LOL!  Awesome!!

I was going to complain that that is a horrible picture (#1) to use as sand and horrible picture (#3) for eggo waffles but since coolade guessed it right then that would be a pretty foolish argument by me.

Well done cyberknot and Coolade!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Chargers for me this week .  Seems like a shootout type game in the west.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

[QUOTE]

Saved my 500th post for your contest Joseph. Hope you like this one.

No clues for you Digger!

[/QUOTE]

Awesome pics!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHILZONE686. Show PHILZONE686's posts

Chargers at home to take down gomer....love picking against the ponies

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

2. I (me!)

3. Eggo

4. Char

5. Grrrrs

[/QUOTE]

Really?  The Sand I Eggo Char Grrrrrs? LOL!  Awesome!!

I was going to complain that that is a horrible picture (#1) to use as sand and horrible picture (#3) for eggo waffles but since coolade guessed it right then that would be a pretty foolish argument by me.

Well done cyberknot and Coolade!!

[/QUOTE]

I can't make it too easy for you guys!

75% of picture one is sand. If it was all sand you would get it straight off.

I actually thought the eggo was the give away!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Saved my 500th post for your contest Joseph. Hope you like this one.

No clues for you Digger!

[/QUOTE]

Awesome pics!

[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Looking for just the right ones is the fun part.

Sections
Shortcuts