Football Scoring Contest - Week 13

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Football Scoring Contest - Week 13

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

nyjoseph, can I change my mind and give my season 1 more chance and let it all ride on our very own PATRIOTS?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:
    [QUOTE]

NYJoseph-- I'm leaving for Alaska on 12/4 and will not be back until Jan 2nd --- soooooo... I'm going to pick the next 4 weeks after this week in ADVANCE----I hope this is alright--I'm sure it's a disadvantage with weather forecasts/injuries to players etc but it's the only way I can stay in the contest as I'm headed North of the Arctic Circle and will have no acces to a computer---here are my picks for the month of Dec------12/8  San Diego    12/15 Arizona   12/22   Cinci   12/29   NY Giants  ---  if this is not allowed I will understand and thank you for holding the contest--if allowed I hope to come back and see myself in the final 8 or so?  Whichever way you decide thanks for the fun. I've been wanting to go to Alaska for sometime and the oppurtunity came along --  I cannot pass it up!  Good luck to all the other posters on the final 5 weeks---Happy Holidays to you all!!!

[/QUOTE]

You're locked in.  Have fun.  Be well.  I'm jealous - that's defintely on my bucket list.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

nyjoseph, can I change my mind and give my season 1 more chance and let it all ride on our very own PATRIOTS?

Absolutely.  Who gets out before picking the Pats?  That's like folding at poker when you're holding 4 aces.   Wink

And, for the record I will take the Pats too ... that may cause tcal to change his pick again. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

Patriots for me this week please . would like a fiftyburger for my birthday ( In dire need of points lol).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

I'll go with 49ers this week.  Thanks.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

thanks

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHILZONE686. Show PHILZONE686's posts

Give me the Cheifs in another shoot out this week, Gomer gets exposed...again

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Thank You........

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

NYJ-------My buddy told me today that he can get internet access for me up there so I will ask you to scratch those Advanced picks and I will be again picking week to week--thanks sorry for the extra work!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to irishfanatic's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Patriots for me this week please . would like a fiftyburger for my birthday ( In dire need of points lol).

[/QUOTE]

It's your Birthday? Well Happy Birthday to you!!

Sections
Shortcuts