(1) Pick one NFL team each week
(2) You can not pick the same team twice (similar to survivor/knockout)
(3) You receive the number of points equal to what your team scored
(4) Your selection must be logged before kickoff of the game you choose
(5) The Regular Season winner is the person with the most points at the end of the 16-game season
6) Every participant will select one BYE week. You can choose any week you want. You don't need to select that week in advance. If you fail to make a selection by Kickoff time and you have not used your BYE week, then you will automatically get a BYE for that week.
7) Playoffs: The top 12 participants by points at the end of the regular season will make the playoffs. Then, those 12 people will pick the one real playoff team whose playoff points they want. The regular season winner picks first, the second place finisher picks second and so on. The 12th place finisher is stuck with the last team not chosen. Regular season points do not count toward playoff totals. In case of a tie, the playoff champion will be the team that advances the furthest.
8) When life gives you lemons, find someone whose life gave them tequila.
Games for Week 8: (note there is a Thursday game this week - Panthers @ Bucs)
Registered Players, Standings and Used Picks: (be sure to check here for teams you have already used)
The best points for the week were available in the Skins-Bears game. Skins had 45 and Bears 41. No game player took either team. Coolade2 had the most points for the week (39) by selecting the Colts. That made Coolade2 our new leader - the 4th leader through 7 weeks. Cyberknot is the leader of game players who have taken a BYE and is only 11 points off the overall lead.
Pic Winner for Week 7: tcal2- comes up with the 3-peat. Tough to do, especially with the best contributions of the season. That young lady was accessorized (you can take that any way you want).
Here are the top 12 right now (top 12 at the end of the season make the playoffs):
Player Name Point Total
Top 12 for those who have used the BYE