Football Squares ski trip winner

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCDottie. Show BDCDottie's posts

Football Squares ski trip winner

We thought it would be cool to play a massive football squares game online, so we've posted one on Boston.com for the Broncos game, the AFC Championship game, and the Super Bowl. It's free. You pick one square, and it's good for all three games.

There are 50 sheets, so up to 5,000 people can play.

Winners of every quarter of all three games are entered to win a Grand Prize of a five-day ski trip for four in Quebec worth $3,000 (if you win the final score of the games, you get two entries in the drawing). Odds are no worse than 1-750.

We're giving gold-plated Boston.com pens to the winner of each quarter. Okay, they're really plastic.

You have to live in the US to win the Grand Prize, but we'll mail your priceless pen anywhere in the world.

Here's the link: www.footballsquares.net/boston01/?redirect=true

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Re: Football Squares game

Thanks Dottie

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Great Idea to bring a Free Squares game to BDC.  Thanks Dottie

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

Thanks Dottie! The last time I got into something, Knowing I've never won anything in my life........ won a 47" big screen whitch now resides in my cave! What the hell, give it a shot! good luck,all!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

I'm in  (even tho I don't ski)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I ski.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Dottie how do you find the page your pick is on?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCDottie. Show BDCDottie's posts

Phil, after you pick a square, you should have gotten an email with a link directly to your square. At the end of the link is the number of your sheet, such as "boston03" or "boston06". If you can't find the email, write to me at community@boston.com with the email you used in the game and I'll try to find it for you.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Show a little class and unpin this tread. Just becaause you can do something does not mean you should do it !!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

What happened with this?  I entered my name and picked a square, didn't see an email, looked at the picks and don't see my name on it any longer. 

Did I win?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

In Response to Re: Football Squares game:
    Phil, after you pick a square, you should have gotten an email with a link directly to your square. At the end of the link is the number of your sheet, such as "boston03" or "boston06". If you can't find the email, write to me at community@boston.com with the email you used in the game and I'll try to find it for you.
    Posted by BDCDottie

Hi Dottie,   Would it be possible to post the user ID's of the winners of this pool, so we all could know who won?

thanks 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

In Response to Re: Football Squares game :   Hi Dottie,   Would it be possible to post the user ID's of the winners of this pool, so we all could know who won? thanks 
    Posted by kman2004

I guess we'll never know who won. Maybe this was a gimmick, so Boston.com can start spamming us now that they have our email addresses. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

It is legit.Actually,I won a pen from a Super Bowl square (although it hasn't arrived yet).I got an email today saying they were picking the winner of the ski trip tomorrow at some point.
    Good luck to everyone who has a chance to win. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peduncle72. Show Peduncle72's posts

I also won a pen =)

Never heard who won the ski trip

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

I won a pen as well, although have not yet received my big prize! No offense to BDC but a ski trip in Canada is far from a prime vacation idea. I live in South Florida. I'd rather stay at home. lol

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I won a pen as well, although have not yet received my big prize! No offense to BDC but a ski trip in Canada is far from a prime vacation idea. I live in South Florida. I'd rather stay at home. lol
    Posted by TrueChamp

Hey Quebec has some nice ski resorts (Mt. Tremblant).  But those of us who actually live in Canada weren't eligible . . .  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Dottie:

Would you mind taking this thread down already?

The playoffs are over, hon

We lost...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

Dottie: Would you mind taking this thread down already? The playoffs are over, hon We lost...
    Posted by AcheNot

concur

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

I would like to know who won, and whether they went or not and how it was?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCDottie. Show BDCDottie's posts

Guys, our Marketing Dept. handled picking the winner of the ski trip ... I wrote to the person who handled it asking for the name and town of the winner so I can post it here ... she's out until Monday, but I'll get it then hopefully.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Guys, our Marketing Dept. handled picking the winner of the ski trip ... I wrote to the person who handled it asking for the name and town of the winner so I can post it here ... she's out until Monday, but I'll get it then hopefully.
    Posted by BDCDottie

Dottie, for crying out loud. I dont care who won the contest. What difference does it make?

Every time I see this dumb thread it reminds me of the Super Bowl. Very unpleasant memory. Welker dropped the ball, remember?

Please take the thread down already. Seeing it is like torture. The SB took place ten weeks ago!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: Football Squares ski trip winner

Bad Dottie...  no treatie bone for you!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Sooooo....

?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

dragon:

dottie promised to post the name of the winner by 4/16

That's only 17 days ago

What's your rush???

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In Response to Re: Football Squares ski trip winner:
    dragon: dottie promised to post the name of the winner by 4/16 That's only 17 days ago What's your rush???
    Posted by AcheNot

Hahaha.

I, too, would just prefer to NOT see this every time I come here. The winner has either gone by now, or not. I'm starting to think they dropped the ball and there was no winner. If that's the case, this thread will simply disappear with no further response. I guess I'll give it another 17 days.

Sections
Shortcuts