Football Squares ski trip winner

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Re: Football Squares ski trip winner

I agree with achenot-for the love of God take the thread down-PLEASE!!!!!!! And in red no less one of the Giants colors---get rid of this thread-NOW!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

Dottie has pictures

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Right now, this all seems like a hoax. No winner, no ski trip, no Dottie to explain anything. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Nah, it's legit. Not a hoax

Dottie just has a history of making promises and then not following through on them

The wants and needs of the users on this board simply arent a priority for her

Used to annoy me about her, but I have learned to live with it

She promised on 4/13 to post the winner's name by 4/16. That's 25 days ago now

Wanna bet that 125 days will go by, and she still will not have posted the winner's name?

Not that I care. I just want this dumb thread removed already

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In Response to Re: Football Squares ski trip winner:
    [QUOTE]Nah, it's legit. Not a hoax Dottie just has a history of making promises and then not following through on them The wants and needs of the users on this board simply arent a priority for her Used to annoy me about her, but I have learned to live with it She promised on 4/13 to post the winner's name by 4/16. That's 25 days ago now Wanna bet that 125 days will go by, and she still will not have posted the winner's name? Not that I care. I just want this dumb thread removed already
    Posted by AcheNot[/QUOTE]

What is it at? 110?

My god, threads get archived as fast as 2 days after people stop posting. But this cruel reminder of the Super Bowl remains?

So, obviously, Dottie is a Giants fan and enjoying a laugh at our expenses.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Football Squares ski trip winner:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Football Squares ski trip winner : What is it at? 110? My god, threads get archived as fast as 2 days after people stop posting. But this cruel reminder of the Super Bowl remains? So, obviously, Dottie is a Giants fan and enjoying a laugh at our expenses.
    Posted by ma6dragon9[/QUOTE]

For some strange reason, these post went back 57 days????
    BDC please fix this. UGH