FOOTBALL's AMAZING! U-S-A shuts out the Jabro Mexicans 2-0! KLINSMANN = BB?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

FOOTBALL's AMAZING! U-S-A shuts out the Jabro Mexicans 2-0! KLINSMANN = BB?

oh yep.. the other football.. y isnt there not an other sports option with BDC or other football option? mexico used to dominate the US and won for years in the region.. now, its all about the next WORLD CUP champs U-S-A! with a b-team against a desperate mexico, US overcame the kitchen sink to earn their 13th win in their last 14 games! these guys are solidly in the the world's top 10 are booming! thats what happens vollmer's countryman (klinsmann) with a ring track rec and outbid the world in the process to be the other football's version of BB! was a struggle as he banished the star Donovan, only to make him re-earn his way and make it clear there was a now a new sheriff in town!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: FOOTBALL's AMAZING! U-S-A shuts out the Jabro Mexicans 2-0! KLINSMANN = BB?

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

oh yep.. the other football.. y isnt there not an other sports option with BDC or other football option? mexico used to dominate the US and won for years in the region.. now, its all about the next WORLD CUP champs U-S-A! with a b-team against a desperate mexico, US overcame the kitchen sink to earn their 13th win in their last 14 games! these guys are solidly in the the world's top 10 are booming! thats what happens vollmer's countryman (klinsmann) with a ring track rec and outbid the world in the process to be the other football's version of BB! was a struggle as he banished the star Donovan, only to make him re-earn his way and make it clear there was a now a new sheriff in town!

let me know when you start a thread on roller derby

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

wow you know your having a bad day when fourty tool the troll heckles you. birds of a feather syndrome eh?

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Commy I live in Tucson Az and can tell you how heated the rivalry between Mexico and the USA is but it sounds like you know. I am also a USA soccer fan, Men and women and I was telling my wife about the victory and how good our team is for this next cup. Now back to football. :)

One shot one kill! The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other guy die for his.

George S Patton Jr