For all the BB GM Haters.... check this out .... glad I am not a jets fan.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

Re: For all the BB GM Haters.... check this out .... glad I am not a jets fan.....

In response to Pats-bilbo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Understood... but the circus in NY continues... If they really bring in Vick they have a controversy from day 1.... he wants Geno's number 7, per a few sources....

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/03/21/report-vick-wants-no-7-in-new-york/

QB was a joke last year and will suffer again this year by bring Vick in.... So them building through the draft is possible but seems like they can't figure out the QB position, almost as funny as BB drafting Cornerbacks.... but even more key to winning....

[/QUOTE]

Hey PatsDildo, I assume you were going to post this, but just in case...(see how the link thing works?)

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/03/21/source-number-7-is-the-last-thing-on-vicks-mind/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Re: For all the BB GM Haters.... check this out .... glad I am not a jets fan.....

Hey MHM... Are you glad to be a Jets fan?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Belichick is a fine GM when you take into account his mastery of the salary cap.  As for talent evaluation?  It's a mixed bag but with plenty of good results over bad ones.  Too many nitpicky Patriots fans out there.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

In response to MileHighMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Understood... but the circus in NY continues... If they really bring in Vick they have a controversy from day 1.... he wants Geno's number 7, per a few sources....

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/03/21/report-vick-wants-no-7-in-new-york/

QB was a joke last year and will suffer again this year by bring Vick in.... So them building through the draft is possible but seems like they can't figure out the QB position, almost as funny as BB drafting Cornerbacks.... but even more key to winning....

[/QUOTE]

Hey PatsDildo, I assume you were going to post this, but just in case...(see how the link thing works?)

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/03/21/source-number-7-is-the-last-thing-on-vicks-mind/

[/QUOTE]

Stay classy, mate.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

It seems or is now being revoked that Vick doesn't want number 7 either way it is still a distraction.

So now that they released Sanchez after signing him for big money and now signed Vick. 

Pat's CB's are salivating at facing either as I see at least 1 if not 2 pick 6's when we play the Jets.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

It seems or is now being revoked that Vick doesn't want number 7 either way it is still a distraction.

So now that they released Sanchez after signing him for big money and now signed Vick. 

Pat's CB's are salivating at facing either as I see at least 1 if not 2 pick 6's when we play the Jets.

[/QUOTE]

Which CB, the 12 million dollar one or the one suspended for the forst 1/4 of the season.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Which CB, the 12 million dollar one or the one suspended for the forst 1/4 of the season.

[/QUOTE]

The one that will get him in the first eight games the other in the last 8 lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I dont understand the negativity towards Idzik, other than he is with the Jets and everything Jets is supposed to be ridiculed here

The Jets are clearly not a contender for the SB, so paying for Revis, Talib or even Cro makes no sense.

They need to play their young guys, use their 12 draft choices wisely, and use their cap space to fill in a strong middle class, until they are ready to contend

They should be looking to build on last years 8-8 season, with an eye towards making some real noise in 2 years.

Idzik is smart enough to realize a SB is not won in the first week of free agency, and he understands the Jets are a 4 year project just starting year 2.

Of course I prefer our coach and GM, but I have a lot of respect for Idzik for what he did in Seattle, and am nervous he will get it done in NY. Lets hope he is not the one laughing in 2 years

[/QUOTE]

I agree, the jests have a ton of holes. The top cbs weren't going there, Id must have had enough of cromartie, who didn't have a great season. it makes Rex's job harder as with his bro , they must have good corners, and we know they don't grow on trees.

Better Id draft well than worry about hi priced FAs, that he wasn't going yo win with this year anyways, Id will be measured on his drafts. The jury is out. The ny media is brutal and a bunch of front runners in love with themselves.If he doesn't have a thick skin, he shouldn't have the job

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to seawolfxs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I dont understand the negativity towards Idzik, other than he is with the Jets and everything Jets is supposed to be ridiculed here

The Jets are clearly not a contender for the SB, so paying for Revis, Talib or even Cro makes no sense.

They need to play their young guys, use their 12 draft choices wisely, and use their cap space to fill in a strong middle class, until they are ready to contend

They should be looking to build on last years 8-8 season, with an eye towards making some real noise in 2 years.

Idzik is smart enough to realize a SB is not won in the first week of free agency, and he understands the Jets are a 4 year project just starting year 2.

Of course I prefer our coach and GM, but I have a lot of respect for Idzik for what he did in Seattle, and am nervous he will get it done in NY. Lets hope he is not the one laughing in 2 years

[/QUOTE]

I agree, the jests have a ton of holes. The top cbs weren't going there, Id must have had enough of cromartie, who didn't have a great season. it makes Rex's job harder as with his bro , they must have good corners, and we know they don't grow on trees.

Better Id draft well than worry about hi priced FAs, that he wasn't going yo win with this year anyways, Id will be measured on his drafts. The jury is out. The ny media is brutal and a bunch of front runners in love with themselves.If he doesn't have a thick skin, he shouldn't have the job

[/QUOTE]

Well...he just signed "Ron Mexico"...he'd darn sure BETTER have a think skin...LOL

I'm Ron Mexico Organic Cotton Tee

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well...he just signed "Ron Mexico"...he'd darn sure BETTER have a think skin...LOL

[/QUOTE]

Rofl

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]

...[/QUOTE]

Yes, a whole lot of respect for idiot patsie fans that base their idiotic opines on the NY Daily News.  I suppose the smart thing would be to veer of course of the young, compettion based team building through the draft and sign expensive aging FA that will need to be cut in a couple years creating big chunks of dead money.  

[/QUOTE]

So, signing Mike Vick to compete with the guy who was supposed to be your franchise QB is a sign of smart team-building?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

...[/QUOTE]

Yes, a whole lot of respect for idiot patsie fans that base their idiotic opines on the NY Daily News.  I suppose the smart thing would be to veer of course of the young, compettion based team building through the draft and sign expensive aging FA that will need to be cut in a couple years creating big chunks of dead money.  

[/QUOTE]

So, signing Mike Vick to compete with the guy who was supposed to be your franchise QB is a sign of smart team-building?

[/QUOTE]

I don't know, but Vick does know the offense, it's only a one yr deal, not big $, he is not bad in the club house, Vick may be the best fit for the short run. And as long as you don't count on him for every game, he can be good. Sometimes there is no great option, but only the best option available

and the jests aren't sold on their Qb, Who out there is better?

This is an upgrade from Sanchez for this team

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

...[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't know, but Vick does know the offense, it's only a one yr deal, not big $, he is not bad in the club house, Vick may be the best fit for the short run. And as long as you don't count on him for every game, he can be good. Sometimes there is no great option, but only the best option available

[/QUOTE]

He's a stopgap free agent at the most important position on the field. He's going to take playing time away from the guy who was supposed to be your franchise QB, who you just drafted to replace the last guy who you drafted to be your franchise QB.

He's not being brought in to help develop the young guy, he's being brought in because the young guy is no good.  So, the point is this is a short term signing, the exact thing that the poster I was responding to is being critical of. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

...[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Upgrading any position is a good thing, especially when you save a chunk of money at the same time.  Your comment suggests that you should name players as starters and they are untouchable.  That's really dumb. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

...[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He's a stopgap free agent at the most important position on the field. He's going to take playing time away from the guy who was supposed to be your franchise QB, who you just drafted to replace the last guy who you drafted to be your franchise QB.

He's not being brought in to help develop the young guy, he's being brought in because the young guy is no good.  So, the point is this is a short term signing, the exact thing that the poster I was responding to is being critical of. 

[/QUOTE]

So a 2nd round pick who started 16 games and won 8 finished the year very strong and beat a few good teams over the course of the year is no good?  Clearly, you are saying that Smith is not a starting QB in the NFL.  You said that Vick will "take playing time away", how do you see that playing out?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

...[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Upgrading any position is a good thing, especially when you save a chunk of money at the same time.  Your comment suggests that you should name players as starters and they are untouchable.  That's really dumb. 

[/QUOTE]

No this is dumb....

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/03/21/sanchezs-release-comes-26-months-after-rexs-vow/

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

...[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So a 2nd round pick who started 16 games and won 8 finished the year very strong and beat a few good teams over the course of the year is no good?  Clearly, you are saying that Smith is not a starting QB in the NFL.  You said that Vick will "take playing time away", how do you see that playing out?

[/QUOTE]

We are saying the whole organization is awful, Geno is just a part of it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

...[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yet another patsie fool that is intellectually unable to speak on football. Along with unable to respond coherently to any post.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to MoreRings' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

...[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yet another patsie fool that is intellectually unable to speak on football. Along with unable to respond coherently to any post.

[/QUOTE]

this is the truth and very easy to understand.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well...he just signed "Ron Mexico"...he'd darn sure BETTER have a thick skin...LOL

[/QUOTE]

Rofl

[/QUOTE]

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

...[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No this is dumb....

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/03/21/sanchezs-release-comes-26-months-after-rexs-vow/

[/QUOTE]

What is it that's dumb about it?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to TravisBean's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I love when Bustchise concedes his original board name during his intense and pathetic defense of the NY Jests.

He doesn't even care his MIleHighMike supposed Denver fan moniker is exposed.

Can't wait for Rico to chime in next. Or Fletcherbrook or "GuyWithDaTruth".  Absolutely comical.

[/QUOTE]

Do you love that Queen Bean?  I'm not surprised, after all you knowledge of football severely lacks whereas you ability to speak about football does not exist.  Only things like "Bustchise" and who uses what name are able to spew out of that GIGANTIC VIGINA of yours.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

...[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No this is dumb....

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Making moronic statements regarding things you have zero control over is DUMB!

“He’s going to be our quarterback for as long as I am here, which I hope is a long, long time,” Ryan said in November 2011.  “We know we got the right guy.”

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TravisBean's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I love when Bustchise concedes his original board name during his intense and pathetic defense of the NY Jests.

He doesn't even care his MIleHighMike supposed Denver fan moniker is exposed.

Can't wait for Rico to chime in next. Or Fletcherbrook or "GuyWithDaTruth".  Absolutely comical.

[/QUOTE]

Do you love that Queen Bean?  I'm not surprised, after all you knowledge of football severely lacks whereas you ability to speak about football does not exist.  Only things like "Bustchise" and who uses what name are able to spew out of that GIGANTIC VIGINA of yours.

[/QUOTE]

Ok Sitch...whatever you say...

AS LONG AS IT'S RON MEXICOOOOOOOOOO

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

...[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No this is dumb....

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Making moronic statements regarding things you have zero control over is DUMB!

“He’s going to be our quarterback for as long as I am here, which I hope is a long, long time,” Ryan said in November 2011.  “We know we got the right guy.”

[/QUOTE]

Crushed again.  Go easy on Mike, he has had a long day!

Sections
Shortcuts