For all YOU Wes Welker lovers.........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

Re: For all YOU Wes Welker lovers.........

Welker was always regular season clutch, but shrank in the moments of the big playoff games when it mattered most. Now that he seems to be having issues with regular season games, this does not bode well for him or the Bronco's.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Wes Welker is a choke artist 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think we should stop dumping on Wes and give some credit to Arrington who has been dumped on a lot on these boards.  He was all over Wes last night. 

[/QUOTE]

Add insult to injury, he only caught 4 balls with Arrington covering him? =D

Welker! Welker! Welker!

I love how the fans mocking him led to a major miscue! Guy doesn't do well under pressure.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    The facts show Wes can't make the BIGGEST plays of his carreer. He freaks and chokes when it matters most. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

How about Amendola faceplanting coming out of his break on a key 3rd down?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Unforgivable 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

This is a ridiculous thread.  All great players make mistakes in games.  Would love to hear some who don't or haven't over the years. Brady has had interceptions in key moments.  Harrison allowed the helmet catch.  Samuel missed on the interception that would have clinched the Super Bowl.  Even Bill Belicheck has made bad calls in key moments to lose games.  It happens to the best.  Probably why they are considered the best in their position because they lay it all on the line every play and every game.

Wes Welker made many key plays for our team over the years.  I don't get the hate.  some of you people are showing your ignorance here.  Hard to take some of you serious.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Your avatar is a racist.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well, I love the guy, but he just isn't clutch.

[/QUOTE]

Pretty much says it all. he was great-till the infamous drop in the super bowl.

Didn't see much out of him last night till the end of the game.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Well I think Wes does have a tendency to play like this in big games - I will say the guy was coming off of some sort of head injury as well heading into this game, but no excuses, he did nothing to help his team win. I've seen a good team do that to him several times now..they shut his routes down knowing he won't get deep.

But honestly there was a receiver worse than him out there and that was Amendola. I thought this guy was going to be bigger, faster, stronger and more diverse? LMAO! He had one on one outside coverage early in the game and couldn't separate at all. Then he falls on his face "exploding" out of one of his breaks. Let me tell you something, if you're good you beat outside coverage when it's just you and one guy (with no one within 20 yards of you both)....he didn't. He finished with 3 catches for 18 yards, that is pathetic. I don't want to hear about his groin...his head...his shoulder...his calf....his back. Good players play better than that.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oprah is a communist

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well I think Wes does have a tendency to play like this in big games - I will say the guy was coming off of some sort of head injury as well heading into this game, but no excuses, he did nothing to help his team win. I've seen a good team do that to him several times now..they shut his routes down knowing he won't get deep.

But honestly there was a receiver worse than him out there and that was Amendola. I thought this guy was going to be bigger, faster, stronger and more diverse? LMAO! He had one on one outside coverage early in the game and couldn't separate at all. Then he falls on his face "exploding" out of one of his breaks. Let me tell you something, if you're good you beat outside coverage when it's just you and one guy (with no one within 20 yards of you both)....he didn't. He finished with 3 catches for 18 yards, that is pathetic. I don't want to hear about his groin...his head...his shoulder...his calf....his back. Good players play better than that.

[/QUOTE]

Amendola isn't very good.  When you have Edleman the QB turned WR out performing you during the season in the same offense then there is a problem.  We all know it was a bad call by BB, 99% of people who follow the game know that it was a bad decision too.  Can you say FA bust!  Rams couldn't dump him fast enough, the were making room for Tavon Austin.  THey were tired of Amendola always getting hurt and never performing.  I think he only has three 100+ games in his career and can't do it but 1 time with TFB passing to you.  What does that say about him? 

Pretty lame thread but look who started it, Some has been who used to play semi pro or something like that.  LMAO!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

Notice how Bustchise/Bungalow Bill and Mt Hurl say the same thing. Who cares if someone falls down playing football?

This isn't tiddlywinks. What's worse, drops from Welker and punt botch jobs or someone slipping on their route?

LMAO

I bet Mt Hurl thinks hockey players don't fall down either. Priceless. I would say Welker's production and play last night was a lot worse than Amendola's.

Besides, Edelman showed us why BB walked and Gronk was his usual self.  Brady spread the ball around nicely and we ran it for balance.

Thanks again, BB.

Edelmann made Wes look like the loser and choker that he has proven time and again to be. he's gone. Why are there still those who wanna act like he's a PATRIOT? poor TFB12 must be losing his mind over this thread. Poor widdle TFB12 Wessie's world go boom wass night? LOL!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to soups' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sorry Rally but you are a fraud.  Would still take Welker over every single Patriots receiver they currently have.  Funny to see your perspective on this.  Just admit, you don't know the game and never played at a "top Level"  it clearly shows.  Hahaha!!

[/QUOTE]

Umm...TFB?

Gronk is the best receiver on this team right now, statistically or otherwise.

[/QUOTE]

I'll go further, Gronk is the best non-QB football player in the league. Calvin Johnson and Jimmy Graham are tied for second. He's unstoppable. Only injuries can hold him back.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hahaha, look at Rallyc.  What a sad pathetic old man he is. He never played the game before.. bet ya!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to soups' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sorry Rally but you are a fraud.  Would still take Welker over every single Patriots receiver they currently have.  Funny to see your perspective on this.  Just admit, you don't know the game and never played at a "top Level"  it clearly shows.  Hahaha!!

[/QUOTE]

Umm...TFB?

Gronk is the best receiver on this team right now, statistically or otherwise.

[/QUOTE]

I'll go further, Gronk is the best non-QB football player in the league. Calvin Johnson and Jimmy Graham are tied for second. He's unstoppable. Only injuries can hold him back.

[/QUOTE]

Absolutely agree. Gronk is incomparable. 

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Can someone find that Rally farewell speech thread and bring it to page 1 of the forum.  That was comedy gold.  There is no way this goob has ever played football at any level.  What is the age of this kid, 12?

Julian Edelman is better then Wes Welker?  What drugs are you taking.

Gronk is the best non-qb in the league?  WHAT?  Come on now, just admit you have not played football, ever.  Gronk is my favorite player but I wouldn't go that far.  You are high, guy.

Kids, just say no to drugs.  If you want to know what it does to the brain just read Rallys posts.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

I think Gronk could be the best non qb football player in the league too

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Julian Edelmann proved that when it matters most, he is a better performer than Wessie Welkkie. Numbers dont lie. Wes ichoked AS USUAL. JE kept making plays. ANY receiver is better than a guy who gaggs at the worst possible time. GO PATRIOTS!!!