For all YOU Wes Welker lovers.........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

For all YOU Wes Welker lovers.........

Thank God he was on the other team last night. Wes played another major role in his teams failure. Can we now agree that he underwhelms in the biggest moments. Dropped passes, and shoulda fair caught that punt but shrunk in the moment and ran like a coward from it. Edelman was THE MAN. No more "Welkie love", PLEASE!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: For all YOU Wes Welker lovers.........

Well, I love the guy, but he just isn't clutch.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

Thank God he was on the other team last night. Wes played another major role in his teams failure. Can we now agree that he underwhelms in the biggest moments. Dropped passes, and shoulda fair caught that punt but shrunk in the moment and ran like a coward from it. Edelman was THE MAN. No more "Welkie love", PLEASE!

Yep! Ty LAw and Troy agreed that he choked. He thought about that muff he had earlier in the year and wanted  No parts of that punt. He should have made the call earlier to get out the way if he wasnt. The ball dropped around the 20. He moved away like it was the 10 yard line. BB 1, Wes 0

4 meaningless catches for what? 30 yards?  Edleman stole the show from Amendola and Wes...  Classic

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Oh look who crawls out of the sewer today, it's RallyC. 

I want to know where Tim Tebow is?  Didn't you say he would be on this team playing TE and catching passes?

I want to see the Patriots using the "us vs the world" attitude due to Belichick receiving heat from the Aaron Hernandez situation that you said they would be using all season.

I'm still waiting to see the impact and Welker like numbers you said Amendola was going to put up this season for the Pats.

Remember.. you said these things because you played at the "top Level" hahahahaha!  You are a fraud and you know it.

Funny to see you come here today, you only show up win the Pats are winning, and try and put the loss on Welkers shoulders and not give the Pats credit for what they did.  What an amazing play by Collins knocking the ball out of Welkers hands at the perfect time. 

You dude are a fraud and a joke.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

So poetic how he was a major reason for the Patriots most amazing comeback in team history. Wes is a front runner. Its easy to make plays when the pressure is off. Today we are all grateful that Wes did it again, and to Gomer this time. It couldn't be any more clear now. GO PATS!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Sorry Rally but you are a fraud.  Would still take Welker over every single Patriots receiver they currently have.  Funny to see your perspective on this.  Just admit, you don't know the game and never played at a "top Level"  it clearly shows.  Hahaha!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Sorry Rally but you are a fraud.  Would still take Welker over every single Patriots receiver they currently have.

Over Gronk? I think not TFB12.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Sorry Rally but you are a fraud.  Would still take Welker over every single Patriots receiver they currently have.  Funny to see your perspective on this.  Just admit, you don't know the game and never played at a "top Level"  it clearly shows.  Hahaha!!

Umm...TFB?

Gronk is the best receiver on this team right now, statistically or otherwise.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Still love Wes. Everyone has their off games and plays. His stats are indisputeable. Doesn't seem there will be any end to trying to convince those who don't appreciate the caliber player WW is. Agree to disagree.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Sorry Rally but you are a fraud.  Would still take Welker over every single Patriots receiver they currently have.

Gronk is a TE thought you knew the difference of do I need to be more specific as WR? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Please don't diminish what Welker did here as a Patriot, that's simply wrong. I cheered Welker before and after the game and booed him during it. But make no mistake he's a special player and a great team mate who's contribution as a Patriot may never be equaled. No matter where his travels take him I'll always appreciate his efforts here.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Losers are drawn to oneanother. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Will-Redd. Show Will-Redd's posts

Agree that Welker has choked in the most intense situations.  All in all, he was more help than hurt.

Hope he has a bad game everytine he plays us, though.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Did Welker play last night?  I saw some highlright reels of his time from the Pats, but other than that he was invisible.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytftwofive. Show jaytftwofive's posts

Most of you still wish he was on the Pats this year as I do.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Not everyone is blinded by flashy stats and funny commercials. Wes Welker has yet to win a ring, and HE can only blame himself as HE could have made a difference when needed. Last night is a perfect example of what CLUTCH ISN'T, Wessie Welkie. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Not everyone is blinded flashy stats and funny commercials. Wes Welker has yet to win a ring, and HE can only blame himself as HE could have made a difference when needed. Last night is a perfect example of what CLUTCH ISN'T, Wessie Welkie. 

Silly comment. That is why nobody here takes you serious.  We haven't seen a ring here in a long time.  Lots of great players have come and gone during that time we could say the same about but it doesn't take away their greatness. 

Just more evidence you haven't played the game.  That's 3rd grade level stuff from you Rally.  You continue to expose yourself here as a fraud.  Let me expose you more....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-tYtEp1whZmc/UQ1nbAElXvI/AAAAAAAAB2s/CP8kIqHOFEc/s1600/can-we-all-just-get-along.jpg

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

So poetic how he was a major reason for the Patriots most amazing comeback in team history. Wes is a front runner. Its easy to make plays when the pressure is off. Today we are all grateful that Wes did it again, and to Gomer this time. It couldn't be any more clear now. GO PATS!

BULLSH*T

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

BULLSH*T

Don't mind him.  He likes to pretend he knows what he is talking about and wants everyone to think he played at the "top level" (sure he did, lmao) because when he first started posting here his comments were getting laughed at and he was being told he didn't know anything about football based on his lame posts.  Apparently he does this on the Celtics forum too, probably tells them over there that he played in the NBA, once. Hahaha!! 

Former players at the top level who are away from the game don't disrespect other players like that.  Too much respect they have for each other and the hard work it takes to get to the top level for any former player to talk about another player like that.  I know because I actually know former players who have played at the top level.  That is what they have told me and you never hear them disrespecting players.  This Rally guy is a fake and doesn't know the game.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

I think we should stop dumping on Wes and give some credit to Arrington who has been dumped on a lot on these boards.  He was all over Wes last night. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

I think we should stop dumping on Wes and give some credit to Arrington who has been dumped on a lot on these boards.  He was all over Wes last night. 

I certainly don't want to dump on Wes, but he just isn't clutch. That's been pretty much chiseled in stone at this point. The guy gets the heebie-jeebies when big games are on the line; plain and simple.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

This is what other teams did to him in big games when he was with us. Forget the drops last night. His big screwup was not signaling the blockers on the punt. If you look at the replay Carter turns to look at Welker to get the signal for whether or not the ball is going to be caught or let bounce. He gets no signal and when he turns his head back towards the ball it's already too late to get out of the way.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

Welker suffers from a mild form of Ridleyitis during big game moments. Although Ridleyitis mainly affects the ability to hold onto the ball, the milder form renders the victim "brain dead" in quick reaction moments and causes the hands to clench when trying to grasp or catch objects when under pressure............See Sergio Garcia...related subject "the yips"

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-tYtEp1whZmc/UQ1nbAElXvI/AAAAAAAAB2s/CP8kIqHOFEc/s1600/can-we-all-just-get-along.jpg

People haven't been getting along since the 1st caveman built his home too close to his neighbors....................So in a word        

NO!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts