For me, the Superbowl winner boils down to this...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Re: For me, the Superbowl winner boils down to this...

I can't see the Colts win 4 games, sure their run game is coming back, but I doubt Addai will be in playoff shape. Peyton has showed he can throw picks ay almost anytime during the game, now Collie isn't even an option for him and Wayne's numbers have been down this year. Their defense isn't anything special and have almost lost it to some bad teams.

I can see the Steelers winning 3 games, that is if Polamalu stays healthy and plays each game.

Packers aren't that "hot" they barely beat the Bears and now we have plenty of video on them incase we play them for the SB. Their defense is good at times but con be exposed and their offense has been hit and miss this year. Only way it happens is if Rodgers has 4 straight dominant games.

Here are my teams that could win it all:
    Falcons
    Steelers
    Patriots

Falcons have been dominant and like the Pats, have won games no matter how it plays out. They have big offensive weapons, but Matty Ice hasn't proved he can win the big games. I think he will, however wouldn't be surprised if a team like the Packers or Eagles pulling out an upset.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I just don't see how any of these teams can beat NE. Unless they have a bad game (i.e. the second half of the first Jests game or the game in Cleveland). They put up 39 on Pittsburgh, 36 on Chicago, and 31 on GB. Those are probably the three best defenses in the playoffs, other than the Ravens. The Steelers, Ravens, and Bears don't have explosive offenses, especially when trailing in the game. The Colts can put up points quickly, but I can't see Peyton lighting it up on a cold (hopefully) snowy day in Foxboro! I don't see the Falcons being too difficult, as long as they're not playing in Atlanta. The Saints might be the biggest competition in the NFC. Brees is the only one who I think could come close in a shootout with Brady. And he's been too careless with the ball this season, they are in the negative in TO differential. So while anyone can beat anyone on a given Sunday, I believe the Patriots will have to beat themselves in order to lose one of the next three games. They just need to keep playing "Patriots Football" and we should be seeing a fourth Lombardi next month. As is always the case, teams who give the ball away lose in January, while teams who take it away win. And NE is the best in the league in this department by an almost 2-1 margin over the next best team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to For me, the Superbowl winner boils down to this...:
    Which teams can you see winning 3 or 4 straight games? Patriots Colts Steelers Packers That's it. There is our competition, imo. Unfortunately two of those teams are in the AFC.
    Posted by BradyMossFan

Patriots
    Saints
    Packers
    Bears

I say the Bears and Pack because of their defense

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to For me, the Superbowl winner boils down to this...:
    Which teams can you see winning 3 or 4 straight games? Patriots Colts Steelers Packers That's it. There is our competition, imo. Unfortunately two of those teams are in the AFC.
    Posted by BradyMossFan

That is completely disrespectful towards the Saints.  But.... Pats as we have beaten 3 out of the 4 teams you listed. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Patriots
    Saints
    Falcons
    Packers

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

Falcons are the team I'm most worried about in the long run.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rochfan. Show rochfan's posts

Eagles have the most potent offense and best coaching staff. Look closely at the Falcons recent offensive stats. They seem to get less effective every week. They were better earlier in the year. 
    Eagles  are my pick as next best, and team which could give the Pats the most problems.

Sections
Shortcuts