FOR THE RECORD

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

FOR THE RECORD

For the record, it is possible to disagree with somone in their assessment of our favorite NFL team, a player or a particular play without turning it into a personal attack.  Similarly, simply because someone disagrees with you on an issue doesn't mean that they are an imbecile. 

My point here is that I have some seen some really interesting, thought-provoking and stimulating discussions about the Pats deteriorate into name calling sessions.  Is that really necessary? 

My 2 cents.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: FOR THE RECORD

Wait for it ....

RUSS where you at? lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In Response to Re: FOR THE RECORD:
    Well when you got someone on the forum who calls anyone who wont listen to him a troll or a moron then things are going to get nasty and it just so happens BDC has someone doing that all week every week.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

Precisely my point - it takes two or more people to engage in name calling.  Or am I simply p*ssing up a rope to expect people to act like adults?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

Oh man this should be good......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

You are preaching to the choir bro lol I am the one who is constantly pointing out how people over use the word troll. And i get blasted for it most of the time.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

You'll never get blasted by me, Killa.  I really enjoy the discussions and, yes, the disagreements just so long as we can disagree without hurling insults at one another. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

Wait for it .... RUSS where you at? lol
    Posted by Getzo

Oh My Goodness, I heard this guy RUSSG use to be mm1021us and was the worse TROLL on this board. Always picking fights with people and calling them names, and hes as dumb as a brick. I think thats unfair to make fun of a brick like that. Maybe he needs a girl friend huh? Do you guys think RUSSG is ...you know, the other way maybe?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

In Response to FOR THE RECORD : I agree with you. Case in point:  ZBellino and myself had a slight disagreement but we each exchanged rational, well articulated commentary. It's really the irrational types and trolls who ruin the threads.
    Posted by russgriswold

LOL he just couldnt resist putting in that last line. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Drivel spamer's are often, as bad as, trolls and always equally annoying.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

In Response to Re: FOR THE RECORD : Look in the mirror, troll. You and your boyfriend here with the alternating egos on a messageboard are about one step away from Bridgewater.
    Posted by russgriswold

i told you it would be good.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

So who exactly is your boyfriend? introduce him to the rest of us since clearly you already introduced him to Rusty. I mean not introducing him to us would make you the rudest gay man alive....lol
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

I have no clue.  I am hoping Rusty will clue me in on who it is in a later post.  I'm pretty excited!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

In Response to Re: FOR THE RECORD : bawhaah How predictable is this PatsMan2 troll?
    Posted by russgriswold

Umm not very predictable since that wasnt my post. Poor Rusty.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

In Response to Re: FOR THE RECORD : bawhaah How predictable is this PatsMan2 troll?
    Posted by russgriswold

RUSSG I think your marriage is a sham just like your knowledge of football..Opps did I say that? I wont pick on you anymore cuz you seem to be in enough battles of witts with people on here, and you dont have that much to go around. You might be just like the Patriots defense last night....Swiss Cheese

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to FOR THE RECORD:
    For the record, it is possible to disagree with somone in their assessment of our favorite NFL team, a player or a particular play without turning it into a personal attack.  Similarly, simply because someone disagrees with you on an issue doesn't mean that they are an imbecile.  My point here is that I have some seen some really interesting, thought-provoking and stimulating discussions about the Pats deteriorate into name calling sessions.  Is that really necessary?  My 2 cents.
    Posted by ATJ

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

My kind of guy or gal. I concur wholeheartedly with your assessment. Why try to impose your opinion on someone who has his/her own? The name calling is infantile. My 2 cents.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In Response to FOR THE RECORD:
    For the record, it is possible to disagree with somone in their assessment of our favorite NFL team, a player or a particular play without turning it into a personal attack.  Similarly, simply because someone disagrees with you on an issue doesn't mean that they are an imbecile.  My point here is that I have some seen some really interesting, thought-provoking and stimulating discussions about the Pats deteriorate into name calling sessions.  Is that really necessary?  My 2 cents.
    Posted by ATJ

It seems that I need to modify the first sentence of my original post.  At the end between '. . . . personal attack' and the period please insert the following:

'but apparently not in this forum.'

The preceding was brought to you as an attempted public service by ATJ.  We will now return you to your regularly scheduled mud slinging.

Carry on.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

Patsman2,Waldorf,Bjessus,Ronk1,Patstats,Underdoggg,Bradymossfan.All trolls.

All the same..Same arguments same words.Underdogg doesn't pretend to be a pats fan although he could easily be the rest of them with the amount of time he spends here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnME92JU9zc

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: FOR THE RECORD : LOL he just couldnt resist putting in that last line. 
    Posted by Patsman2

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Must have been engaged in the reflection in the mirror. Can't help himself. Just let it go.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

They're all the same person..Someone who like to instigate and hates the pats.
    You could substitute their posts word for word sometimes.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

this is probably the most pointless topic ever.  im not a fan of russgriswold's personal attacks and somewhat rigid beliefs, but if you are going to call him out, what purpose did you hope to accomplish?  this very thread is a personal attack, about someones personal attacks.  this forum seems to tolerate underdoggggg, as far as i can see that problem should be addressed before any other.  and i actually feel russ is mostly right in his troll naming.  mostly.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"Similarly, simply because someone disagrees with you on an issue doesn't mean that they are an imbecile. My point here is that I have some seen some really interesting, thought-provoking and stimulating discussions about the Pats deteriorate into name calling sessions."

IF a poster happens to disagree with my particular take, I can Completely Accept their viewpoint without takin' it personally....  Like, for instance, I'm making my standard objectively brilliant & rationally sound point, and some poster goes, "Laz, idk...ya see, I didn't even think someone COULD even make such a point of genius; I didn't know any mere human could near an almost godhead of figuratively pure & wonderous enlightenment."  THEN I go, "No, see-I knew you could do this, because I regularly do."  Then they say, "Yea, I'm just sayin' that I've personally never seen such brilliance out of a mortal being, so I didn't think it was possible at all until this point upon musing on your post."  Then I say, "That's o.k. man, you've simply been mistaken for your whole life, or just plain wrong."  Then they'll say something akin to "Idk if I'd say 'wrong', Maybe just ill-informed maybe?  Wadd'ya you think, Laz?" 
         But at this point, I know that I'll never even respond to such an imbec!le ever again...why waste my time or talent?  But then see, Every great once in awhile-There comes along a poster who actually entirely DIS-agrees with my accurately gleaming points of perfection...  Concluding that this person's Both an Imbec!le and Stup!d, I still nearly ALWAYS initially try to fix them somehow.  Then, when ya can't-What do you DO...HowTH can you NOT take it personally, If you fancy yourself a true humanitarian?     

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phizzeldickus. Show Phizzeldickus's posts

I am new to this forum but this Russgriswold seems to be a very mean spirited character. Full of hatred and jibber jabber towards people he does not even know. I openly came here and gave welcome to all and this man bashed me with the hammer of Thor. I refuse to call him names or stoop to such a childish level, but he seems to be a match in the house of gasoline. I have praye dfor him and hope the powers of Asgard reach his mind to life the burden of pain and suffering this poor boy must be under.
    Now about the Patriots, what happened to the defense last night is expected with such a new and young group. Time will join these young chaps, you will see.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

What I have noticed the most is the wild swings posters have about the Pats.  They will be all hugs and kisses when things are going pleasantly and when it is not they swing to kill and the teams s**ks when they lose.

I, for one, look at it as a game and not life and death.  I support the Pats and feel the coaches and team ARE doing their best at all times.  Seems some posters come across that they know more and better than the Patriots team itself.  Also, when I do not blast the team and counter a poster, I immediately get called out as someone with "rose colored glasses on"!  Being disappointed is one thing, but to say the team HAS to make a trade, cut a player, sign someone new, all off the results of, in most cases, one game, is ludicrous.  Right now, we have too many fans completely spoiled by the 2007 season and prior and are expecting those results today without fail.  As I said to one poster countering one of my posts... take a chill pill, it's a game!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I would like to start a new forum where we can discuss our most liked and hated forums and the people that post there.

Sections
Shortcuts